• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

News ► View the Latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Scans in Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
really the render doest look like unreal engine to me but i could be wrong
What? No, dude. He's in his 0.2 costume and, like...it's not even close to the original KH engine's render. Why would his 3D render be on a spread about 0.2?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
  • News Hound
like said i was wrong as well but as for why mickey render for 0.2 cant look like that in game i think it hard to do that 3d mickey like that

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
like said i was wrong as well but as for why mickey render for 0.2 cant look like that in game i think it hard to do that 3d mickey like that
I actually think the difference is very simple to explain: he's not smiling in that scene, the creases of his mouth aren't there because he's making an o with his mouth. That's just a more realistic view of what someone with that kind of mouth would look like.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Geez, Mickey's overcompensating as much as Cloud does with that keyblade.

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
So, I actually thought people would go ahead and create some renders for these… but I just can't find any, so I'll just have to create them myself

Howler

I'm a shape shifter
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
It could be much better if I could understand what it says but overall it looks not that bad!