• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Scans in Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
really the render doest look like unreal engine to me but i could be wrong

What? No, dude. He's in his 0.2 costume and, like...it's not even close to the original KH engine's render. Why would his 3D render be on a spread about 0.2?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
like said i was wrong as well but as for why mickey render for 0.2 cant look like that in game i think it hard to do that 3d mickey like that

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
like said i was wrong as well but as for why mickey render for 0.2 cant look like that in game i think it hard to do that 3d mickey like that

I actually think the difference is very simple to explain: he's not smiling in that scene, the creases of his mouth aren't there because he's making an o with his mouth. That's just a more realistic view of what someone with that kind of mouth would look like.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Mickey's Chain of Memories outfit is way better than anything that came after it. Can't have the Mickster without those big ol' buttons

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Geez, Mickey's overcompensating as much as Cloud does with that keyblade.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, I actually thought people would go ahead and create some renders for these… but I just can't find any, so I'll just have to create them myself

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
It could be much better if I could understand what it says but overall it looks not that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back