• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #10!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With KINGDOM HEARTS II's manga continuing with the release of the 6th volume on May 22nd, it's only natural that Shiro Amano's latest 10th anniversary wallpaper reflect the new adventures in store! This time features Sora and the gang in the Pride Lands with Simba, Nala, Timon and Pumba!  

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1920x1200]

Source: GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exploding in glee because look at how cute and happy this is! As much as I do not enjoy the Pride Land in Kingdom Hearts II, The Lion King remains to be one of my top favorite Disney films and Sora as a lion has always been so cute and they even put Nala and Timon and Pumba and ;A;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh the wallpaper is so cute and energetic. I love how Amano drew Sora leaping out into the air in that fish eyes perspective.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yyyeeesss!

God these. I love these. Shiro's sweeping, full-color illustrations with backgrounds are the best.

Cutsceneaddict

Wow. So much energy in this artwork, and beautiful as always. Shiro doesn't disappoint.

I keep feeling like Sora's going to kitty-pounce on me though xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looking at this new wallpaper makes me so happy. It just puts a smile on your face!

I might finally change my wallpaper for this~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sora looks so cute and happy in his tiger form. The colors are always so vivid and stunning. Hmm, kinda torn between wallpapers now. ;u; <3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
YAY! Another Sora form. I agree that I love the energy of this wallpaper and now we have one one more of Sora's forms to mark off. We're still missing:

Timeless River
The Grid/Space Paranoids

and IDK about you, but I cannot wait to see Timeless River, it's gotta be amazing regardless of what it looks like haha xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh my god this is so beautiful *u*

Shiro has done it again

Gram

Banned
Awards
Even though Pride Lands brought a frown to my face this brings a smile~ =u=

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hahaha, Goofy's face. Everything is adorable except that derpy face he's making.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Great wallpaper

im surprised that so many fans disliked the pride lands. I myself didn't find that world all too bad, but to each their own

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
im surprised that so many fans disliked the pride lands. I myself didn't find that world all too bad, but to each their own

Personally, I think the Pride Lands suffered the most from just how barren it actually was. It really made you realize how lonely each world felt from the lack of NPCs and the general layout of the world. However, I did like Pridelands myself, just not the way the world was setup. Story, gameplay, etc. were all fine to me ^_^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great wallpaper

I didn't enjoy the bland color scheme of the world. It was so muted outside of the Oasis. Also like Kupo pointed out, it was the one world where the lack of NPCs really stood out. There were a few lionesses but really? A jungle with no other animals wandering about? Not even some extra hyenas or wildebeest in the jungle near the oasis? It is just not a memorable place and a world I only ever visited to fight those Rapid Thrusters on the top of Pride Rock for extra EXP.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is angreat piece, as always. I'll look at it more later. For now, im milkin all I can out of #9 as my wallpaper.

I didn't enjoy the bland color scheme of the world. It was so muted outside of the Oasis. Also like Kupo pointed out, it was the one world where the lack of NPCs really stood out. There were a few lionesses but really? A jungle with no other animals wandering about? Not even some extra hyenas or wildebeest in the jungle near the oasis? It is just not a memorable place and a world I only ever visited to fight those Rapid Thrusters on the top of Pride Rock for extra EXP.
I understand the color scheme. It was rather bland, though I never minded it. It reflects Scar's influence like in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back