• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #8!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's time for yet another 10th Anniversary KINGDOM HEARTS wallpaper from designer Shiro Amano. For March we have Sora, Donald, and Goofy having a blast with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves themselves, even though they've never even met the dwarves before! 

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1920x1200]

Source: aibo_ac7 & GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #8

I see it and all i can look at is Goofy's reaction to that bee lmao.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MnwGyn9.png

ta-dah?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
FLOWER CROWN/HATS FOR ERRYONE 8D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol Donald reminds me of those people who have a lot of stacked fruit on their head xP

Kirsten-Wiig-Carmen-Miranda-V-Magazine-Fruit-on-Head.jpg

Now he just needs a hula skirt haha I really hope they make one of these with Stitch and they are all wearing Hula skirts haha I know they never actually went to Hawaii but they never met the dwarves so clearly it doesn't have to make sense in line with the game ^_^

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #8

(Jiminy too~)
He's been in the last few. Even the valentines one.

lol Donald reminds me of those people who have a lot of stacked fruit on their head

Now he just needs a hula skirt haha I really hope they make one of these with Stitch and they are all wearing Hula skirts haha I know they never actually went to Hawaii but they never met the dwarves so clearly it doesn't have to make sense in line with the game ^_^
I think it's called a cabana hat?

btw, I luv Aman's work here, but does anyone else think Snow White looks practically copy and pasted from the film? Maybe it's just that he did his research but she looks a lot like she did in one of the scenes in the film.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
God, every one of these calendar images have been nothing short of adorable. xD

btw, I luv Aman's work here, but does anyone else think Snow White looks practically copy and pasted from the film? Maybe it's just that he did his research but she looks a lot like she did in one of the scenes in the film.

For the most part, I think he stays pretty faithful to the designs (not that he's allowed to take too many liberties). You're right though, Snow looks like a carbon copied cell from the film. So ready for BBS manga in my life~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back