• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

Final Arcana said:
I don't think so. Roxas Is the only Organization member who can wield a Keyblade because he's sora's nobody. I'm still sticking with my thought.

We don't know that he is the only nobody with a keyblade. Maybe when he was performing those experimints, he created a keyblade? hopefully we'll find out in Kingdom Hearts 3:confused:

O

Oberon

You know.. What if Zexion wasn't even a nobody... And he was a shapeshifter..o_O.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
LinkSlySora said:
We don't know that he is the only nobody with a keyblade. Maybe when he was performing those experimints, he created a keyblade? hopefully we'll find out in Kingdom Hearts 3:confused:
That may be, but I'm not totally convinced that someone could create a Keyblade. I think a Keyblade is created when everyones heart in the world shares an equal balance of Light and Darkness. I don't think that's possible but it's just a thought.:confused:

Soraroxrikusux05

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I think he DOESNT have a weapon. if you look around on the interviews in THE HOMEPAGE, you'l read that nomura DIDNT want you to know whether Zexion had a weapon or NOT. so, you just have to ASSUME what you wish, and I assume he DOESNT.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
MY question is not what his weapon was... but my question is BOXERS, OR BRIEFS??! hehe... dayumm Zexion's a hottie :) So if was a shapeshifter i don't know why'd he wanna look any different gorgious self?! No, I don't think he was a shapeshifter.

Well, no one knows what Zexion's weapon was except for Nomura... it could be a frickin FRENCH FRY for all we know. But I'll guess? For the threads sake... and it could be fun ^_^. Or maybe he would just have aplain old sword O_O don't see many of those anymore.

But those AREN'T his weapons! It's not a keyblade. As much as i would love having him all keyblade powerful and coming back in KH3... ain't gunna happen! Well, it could, I guess, but its TRE unlikely, kids. Sorry.

In my opinion... His only weapons are:

1. Psychic mind powers. kdfjgbskjbf
2. Emoness. (Zexion: *slices wrists* CHRIST IT HURTS!!!)
3. His beautious FLIPPY hair! ^_^
4. His zexy sexy face. :D
5. That french fry. haha

Zexion: *with french fry in hand* TAKE THAT RIKU!

O

Oberon

FRENCH FRY!!!!????? That would be veru very very very funny, since he is a mysterious person.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
iseedisneyppl911 said:
MY question is not what his weapon was... but my question is BOXERS, OR BRIEFS??! hehe... dayumm Zexion's a hottie :) So if was a shapeshifter i don't know why'd he wanna look any different gorgious self?! No, I don't think he was a shapeshifter.

Well, no one knows what Zexion's weapon was except for Nomura... it could be a frickin FRENCH FRY for all we know. But I'll guess? For the threads sake... and it could be fun ^_^. Or maybe he would just have aplain old sword O_O don't see many of those anymore.

But those AREN'T his weapons! It's not a keyblade. As much as i would love having him all keyblade powerful and coming back in KH3... ain't gunna happen! Well, it could, I guess, but its TRE unlikely, kids. Sorry.

In my opinion... His only weapons are:

1. Psychic mind powers. kdfjgbskjbf
2. Emoness. (Zexion: *slices wrists* CHRIST IT HURTS!!!)
3. His beautious FLIPPY hair! ^_^
4. His zexy sexy face. :D
5. That french fry. haha

Zexion: *with french fry in hand* TAKE THAT RIKU!
You gotta be kidding right? A french fry would make him so pathetically weak! It's still funny though

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Nomura said his weapon is a spoiler. A french fry, yeah he's a dual weilder. French fry in one hand and ketchup in the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back