• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

member #8 Axel

I think he'll be in KH3 becasue they hadn't reveald it yet or theres just no weapon he might just uses magic.

Rotharell Jenova

I heard in an interview with Nomura-san somewhere on this site (or some other one, I forgot) that through out the production of KHCOM and KH2 no one on the production crew even thought of giving Zexion a weapon. It wasn't until they started working on the Proof of Existance room of the World that Never Was when they realized that Zexion didn't have a weapon; so they destroyed his grave.

But, Nomura did say that Zexion isn't completely weaponless; he said that Zex never got the chance to use his weapon during gameplay. So, it is a posibility that it will be featured in Kh3.........or 4....oops! #4 was suppose to be a secret!

.......just kidding about KH4. But who knows, Squenix might make a KH4.

As for my guess as to what his weapon would be, I had a thought that it would be a Kusari-Fundo (or a chain-whip thingie, look it up on wikipedia). Because on his bio it said that he didn't like getting his hands dirty from doing work, and a Kusari-Fundo was designed to be thrown at an enemy and it will shatter bones without leaving blood.

Just a thought, though.

Pyro

till i heard he actually has a wepon but never been senn i thought his power to shapeshift was an ability he had when he became a nobody.

The 14th Order

well, some of the nobodies umm have the same fighting style of the org members: sniper-xigbar,berzerker-saix,creeper-xaldin,etc. so maybe he has the same as the assassin or that magician w the cubes.
or
their weapons were on their graves and u cant really draw mind control so the grave was shattered.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
The 14th Order said:
well, some of the nobodies umm have the same fighting style of the org members: sniper-xigbar,berzerker-saix,creeper-xaldin,etc. so maybe he has the same as the assassin or that magician w the cubes.
or
their weapons were on their graves and u cant really draw mind control so the grave was shattered.

Assasins = Larxene

Wizards (Magic cube things) = Xemnas..

...Yeah i'm pretty sure Zexion doesn't have one.. well lets think of the ones that don't go a long with an org memer... if there are any... *ponders*

sora's_servant

he probly does have a weapon....but in CoM his weapon was plain and simply shapeshifting and phychic albilities to create allusions to mess with peoples heads!!!! thats y i like him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back