• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

out of all the organization members, only zexion does not hav a weapon. even on his portal, in the room Proof of Existence, his weapon panel is completely destroyed so you cant see what was there. what do you think his weapon was? i think it was something very powerful, but he thought his mind tricks were better, so when he used them on Riku and Riku beat them, it was too late for Zexion to use his weapon. what do you guys think?

seb0910

Darkwatch said:
Um, he doesn't HAVE a weapon... nuff said.

yea, but how would you know? maybe he just didnt use it in CoM. and why did they hav his weapon panel completely destroyed in kh2 if he didnt hav one? furthermore, i think it will be in KH3. why would the developers hav his panel destroyed if its not important and he didnt hav one?

Royale

manic
Darkwatch said:
Um, he doesn't HAVE a weapon... nuff said.
How do you know this is true? You know Nomura's planning something due to his weapon.So there's really no proof he didn't have a weapon.

O

Oberon

-Dawn- said:
How do you know this is true? You know Nomura's planning something due to his weapon.So there's really no proof he didn't have a weapon.
There isn't any that is the thing. So you can't say that I'm lying, or telling the truth now can you. I am simply going by what is known at the this moment in time. The broken stone at his grave is mere coincidence in my eyes right now.

Royale

manic
Fine,=(
Anyways,why would someone "without" a weapon have his gravstone shattered not showing anything of any kind?
There has to be an explanation we're not seeing here.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
-Dawn- said:
Fine,=(
Anyways,why would someone "without" a weapon have his gravstone shattered not showing anything of any kind?
There has to be an explanation we're not seeing here.
haha..anyways..What you people need to get it he has no weapon right NOW..ok...god..chill people....he'll get one...damn..>_>

seb0910

there is no proof he has no weapon. there is no proof he has a weapon. thats why I made the thread; i wanted to know your opinions. rite now, im just asking that those of youwho think he has no weapon, dont giv up all together on the idea that he is weaponless, becuz thats probably what nomura wants you to think.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
LinkSlySora said:
It could be a keyblade, that could be the plot in kingdom hearts 3. The only thing we can do about it, is guess.
I don't think so. Roxas Is the only Organization member who can wield a Keyblade because he's sora's nobody. I'm still sticking with my thought.

O

Oberon

seb0910 said:
there is no proof he has no weapon. there is no proof he has a weapon. thats why I made the thread; i wanted to know your opinions. rite now, im just asking that those of youwho think he has no weapon, dont giv up all together on the idea that he is weaponless, becuz thats probably what nomura wants you to think.
I haven't given up on the idea, and you're right, this is my opinion... So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back