• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vexen_trismegist

I'm really getting annoyed with this fourm. ZEXION ALREADY HAS A NOBODY! That would be Lenzo. RIKU AND ZEXION HAVE NO RELATION! His 2 elements are stars and illusions. ZEXION HAS A WEAPON! That would be a book. Not a keyblade. Its all in the opponents head. The weapon is the book and he can make them THINK that he's using THEIR weapon.
I know Zexion isn't Riku's nobody, but it bothers me that they thread both of them together by their constant "smelling" of things. I don't see the point in this correlation.

I liked it better when Zexion was using Riku's weapon against him.

Last edited:
A

Audo

OMGz guise, Zexion's weapon is a bOOK!! NEAOT

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
wow this thread was started in 2006 XD those were the days XD.... anyway..... I KNOW for a fact that Zexion is NOT Rikus nobody!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Uhh... Why does everyone think that Zexion's Somebody is LENZO? It's Ienzo, for crying out loud!
It doesn't even anagram!
Lenzo + X = Zexlon?? o_O
Ienzo + X = ZEXION

And yeah, the weapon is a book, lexicon, which can swallow you in between the pages, where you have to do weird stuff before you get out.

Rix

:)
Awards
wow this thread was started in 2006 XD those were the days XD.... anyway..... I KNOW for a fact that Zexion is NOT Rikus nobody!

Uh.. Did somebody actually think that Zexion was Rikus nobody?

*facepalms*

KEY_TO_DESTINY

ok that makes no sense. how the hell could zexion be riku's nobody??? riku never went heartless. he had a heartless (ansem) controlling his body but technically it was still him. plus, think about this: zexion is way older than riku, whereas kairi and sora's nobodies are around their age. the same with ansem's nobody.

the only thing i don't get are the weapons. how is it that kairi got the keyblade, and namine has magic?? also, i don't think ansem used those weird glowing lightsaber things. but xemnas did. and then there's the exception, roxas. he uses the keyblade JUST LIKE SORA. Why???????? :confused:

KEY_TO_DESTINY

I'm really getting annoyed with this fourm. ZEXION ALREADY HAS A NOBODY! That would be Lenzo. RIKU AND ZEXION HAVE NO RELATION! His 2 elements are stars and illusions. ZEXION HAS A WEAPON! That would be a book. Not a keyblade. Its all in the opponents head. The weapon is the book and he can make them THINK that he's using THEIR weapon.
actually ienzo is zexion's OTHER, not nobody. just thought i should mention that. and no need to get pissed off at people. just sayin. :closedeyes:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

KEY_TO_DESTINY

Zexion - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
his attribute is illusions.

as far as I know, no organization member has the power of darkness. theres always the 14th member. we dont know what her power is.
ah. mmk.
oh and i don't rly use wikipedia............. there are some idiots there..........
almost everytime i have gone, i have found a piece of incorrect information........
ah what the hell, i'll try it anyways. :thumbsup:

Awards
This isn't involving Zexion's weapon per se, but still...

Well, thanks to a friend Steven over at KHU, an interesting bit of info was obtained that I didn't recall reading:

Nomura: “Xemnas is a character whose relations are strong, as well Zexion as the subordinate-superior relationship, master-apprentice, or Sikes Corp.[????] Zexion says that he will destroy the body because he thinks he’s excellent although, he is excellent. He might have been a person who became the center of the organization if he hadn’t betrayed Marluxia and Axel in Castle Oblivion.”

Nomura In Character Report Vol. 2 & Vids - Kingdom Hearts 3

That's also where the infamous statement is that proves Nomura originally wanted Marluxia to be a girl.
The Zexion bit is just extremely perplexing though.
From the sounds of it.... a subordinate-superior relationship with Xemnas? He wanted to get rid of his body? He could have become the center of the Organization?

Granted, this is quite obviously a pretty bad Engrish translation. Still... it's definitely a WTF kind of read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back