• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Riku:
Silver Hair
Mysterious
Hot as Hell

Sephiroth:
Silver Hair
Mysterious
Hot as Hell (?)

I think Square likes to re-hash patterns, mm-hmm.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I like Zexion because...
I'm not sure actually.
Maybe because I can relate to him.
But other than that, I think it's cool to see Illusion as a power. In my opinion that's the strongest power to control next to Nothing of course.
His weapon, a book, Lexicon, It's apparently called "Another side" (Says so on the front of the book, but hard to see.) wich is the name of my favourite theme of the series. Even though I liked him way before Final Mix+ was even announced.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i've played CoM just sora's gone to hollow bastion and Re:CoM never.from the videos,i find zexion mysterious.
and i like that...

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I'm bringing Zexy Back! (yeah)
All the keybearers wont know how to act. (yeah!)
They think they're cool but they should watch their back. (YEAH!!!)
Cause they dun know how Zexy brings it... back. (Yeah?)

I think I wrote a song about him.
But yeah.
He's sexy.
And he's smart.

He's liek, 17/18, and he's a scientist because he passed college at the age of 14!
THAT TURNS ME ON SO MUCH!!

firemage8

I love Zexion's hair style, and I also like how he looks and he looks like he is not intimidating, but actually is. I am glad that he is the aloof nobodie becasue there was bound to be one sometime.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I like Zexion because he's like not in the game so much, thats what makes him so cool, who knows what he is hiding.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I dont know why so many people like him so much... I mean hes not even in the game that much... I havent played RE:COM so if he has more of a story in that game then im sorry for the trouble..... i just wanna know....

The reason I like Zexion.....I guss it would have to be his attitude and + he's cute.:wub:
I haven't played Re:com yet but I will when it comes out.^^

XIII's follower

Well, this is why I like Zexion:

He's smart and takes a non-confrontational approach to problems, but can fight if he needs to. Also, out of all OXIII members, he would be the most interesting to fight. He has controls the 'Illusion' element and fights with a gigantic book.

Think about that for a minute. Controlling Illusions, he can clones himself if he wants to swarm you, he could send you into a massive loop of hallucinations if he wants to torment you or incapacitate you, and he could copy any weapon he wants which means he could assumingly attack with Axel's Chakrams, Larxene's knives, Marluxia's scythe, Xigbar's Gun Arrows, or any other member's wepaon for that matter.

Then, there's that lexicon. He can blast you with it, have it blast you, or have it create a vortex to suck you in. Then, once he traps you in it, he could confuse, baffle , and bombard you in his very own dimension to his heart's content. Also, if the book works the way I think it does, then Zexion is probably one of only two members (the other being Marluxia) that can instatly kill you if he traps you in it, and then destroys the book you're in.

Zexion is cool, and don't let his intellectual approach fool you. He could own you if he wanted; he just chooses not to. It's all part of his illusion.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've never cared much for Zexion, but I guess I can relate to him being more about brains then brawn.

shadowred3

i think everyone likes him because hes the only orginization membrer whos story is open ended. we never see him fight and never see his wepin or abilitys and he dies in a unsatisfying way. this gives fans a little hope. what if zexions alive? did he write that message in jimmys journal? and will we ever see him fight?because he is the only member that didnt fight either sora or riku it makes him a little diffrent and likable.

and zexion WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Well.. by reading my username you could assume I'd have to post here!!:p

But anyways.. his hair is just too awesome, sure it might look emo-ish.. but to many others, it's not!!
He's quiet and doesn't get into much trouble!! His death left unanswered questions float around the KH world!!
His weapon is a BOOK!! Whilst his power is Illusion!! Combine those together and you'll have one of the strongest Org. XIII members IMO!!
All in all.. he's plain AWESOME to me :D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back