• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Zachary Levi on voicing Flynn in Kingdom Hearts 3: "No one has asked me"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If he was under an NDA then he shouldn’t say anything. His response of “haven’t been approached about it” tells a narrative that they haven’t started recording yet. And it’s not like recording would take a long time. They shouldn’t need to pull in the VA’s for a few more months.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Why would anyone ask him if he's returning in the first place, though? The game is incomplete and localization is even farther out. They're not going to tell him he needs to book a 4 hour recording session 6+ months in advance.

Sally-boiii

Awards
I can't wait for him to be in KH3. I love Zachary Levi so much <3

Jesse learned after the hundredth time. No, this time I imagine it'll be some Disney actor who doesn't give a damn. I'd have bet on Ben Diskin since he is just that kind of awesome, but I imagine he'd find it more fun to watch us squirm this time around xD

All I need is for somebody to get Drake Bell to just own up to being Eraqus.

Honestly I'm still on the fence about Drake Bell being in KH3. I can't tell if it's him! XD It'd be really cool if he was Eraqus though. Diskin was the voice of Xehanort in the 2015 trailer right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would anyone ask him if he's returning in the first place, though? The game is incomplete and localization is even farther out. They're not going to tell him he needs to book a 4 hour recording session 6+ months in advance.
People are constantly asking voice actors if they've returned for Kingdom Hearts 3. Some believe that at this stage the English voices should be done lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly I'm still on the fence about Drake Bell being in KH3. I can't tell if it's him! XD It'd be really cool if he was Eraqus though. Diskin was the voice of Xehanort in the 2015 trailer right?

It sounds almost exactly like Drake Bell. There is the Disney connection since he was Spider-Man in the Ultimate Spider-Man series. The guy loves Disney, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back