• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your preffered console for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you like KH3 to be on? (You can check more than one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Video games are almost always better when they're exclusive to a specific console. Then they can focus all their energy developing the game around that kind of system and utilizing the system's full potential. When you go multi-platform, you have to worry about making sure that it's easy to transfer from one console to the other and by the time it's all said and done, you get a dumbed-down version of a game that could've been better had it been a one-console exclusive.

Soooo, yeah, whatever the next Kingdom Hearts game is gonna be released on, I just hope it's exclusive.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Video games are almost always better when they're exclusive to a specific console. Then they can focus all their energy developing the game around that kind of system and utilizing the system's full potential. When you go multi-platform, you have to worry about making sure that it's easy to transfer from one console to the other and by the time it's all said and done, you get a dumbed-down version of a game that could've been better had it been a one-console exclusive.

Soooo, yeah, whatever the next Kingdom Hearts game is gonna be released on, I just hope it's exclusive.

That's pretty much what I meant to say up above, I was just too lazy to type it all. Kudos to you.

soraalam1

I'm not too worried about multiplatform because when you think about it, when has KH ever had non-exclusive titles. Or in fact (Correct Me) any of Nomura's games.

Shoxir

Awards
PS3 or the Vita. They both have the potential to run games of equal quality. However, an advantage on ps3 would be the familiarity and the possibility of, maybe, 3d support.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
PS3 but then they might as well release it on Vita and wii U too, I mean why not?
why not 360? Personally I think that the xbox should just die out because it doesn't have any exclusive games other then halo and gears so those might as well be on PS3 together with some pc games and developers could aim at one console instead of 2 (or 2 instead of 3 with the PC)
If they can release it before 2018 they can make it for PS4 but I rather have it sooner and it only make sense to put KH3 on PS3

wwinterj

PS3 for me although with next gen consoles coming I assume it'll be on PS4. Whatever console it's on I'll buy. I really miss the Kingdom hearts series and only own Birth by Sleep since Kingdom hearts 2.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I have both Xbox and ps3 and I always buy my FPS for Xbox due to it having better multiplayer compatabilites and then my RPGS for PS for smoother graphics and enhanced single player experience. Playstation would be what I would choose. For me it is like LT/L2 = ADS/Camera left. I don't mind it going mutiplatform but a Sony system is where I think a good rpg such as kingdom hearts should stay.

Last edited:

ShailsTDSPT

I would prefer in PS3, I couldn't care less for multi-platform. As long as it is on PS3 and the other platforms are a port of PS3 instead of vice-versa, I am happy.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^it would. However being on another console or multiplatform would just repeat the history of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back