• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your preffered console for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you like KH3 to be on? (You can check more than one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

I personally would want it to be on PS3 (or 4, at the rate of VSXIII). Having it on 360 or Wii U just seems too weird to me since all of the main numbered titles are on PlayStation consoles. I guess to me it wouldn't feel right. For handhelds I wouldn't mind as much but with a main title, it matches more for PlayStation to me. If its multiplat I would have a kinda mixed opinion but only for one reason. When the Naruto Storm titles went from PS3 to PS3 and 360, there was a major drop in quality. You guys might be thinking I'm a fanboy as your reading this but, its my opinion.

What do you want to see KH3 on?
Edit: Added Poll

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
We've had quite a few of these topics over the years and I could have sworn we had one not long ago.

I kinda wanna see it on the PS3. Maybe PS4 if it takes to long to put out.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The Playstation 3.
Unless the next PLaystation console comes out, my opinion will stay the same.

BagelBreath

Awards
I don't mind if it goes multi-platform, but if I had to pick one, it would be PS3.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
PS3. KH3 was one of the reasons I bought the PS3 and I'm a Sony fangirl, so I hope it's released on there. I wouldn't mind it being on the PS4, as long as I can afford the console and the game.

hoikess

UMMM the wii u is an future console......>.> rlly anoying.....but ok

multiplatform for ps3 wii u and if can xbox handle it also....and if it's next gen then wii u ps4 and xbox720

Shinra

Banned
Awards
PS3 for sure... I don't wanna wait for it to come out on something like the PS4

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
PS3/PS4 + Vita. If they can do it for FFX HD, then I want KH3 to receive the same treatment.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I would say whatever gives KH3 the best quality. Multi-platform might be nice. I already have a PS3, so that would be the easiest, but in the end I think i will be ok with whatever they choose.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like this poll is obvious lol, obviously people would want it on PS3 and if something came up, the next best thing would be PS4 and the future console generation lol xP I don't recall seeing a poll on this recently though, just topics :)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I would like to see KH3 on the PS3 with being able to play it on the PS Vita. I would somewhat say PS4, too, but I'm not too sure about that. Yeah, the system would have a lot more power to it and would allow the game to be much better (provided the additional work is put in.) However,... Depending on how long it takes for the PS4 to come out and how long it takes for KH3 to be ready for release, I really don't know. In best interest, I think that the PS4 should be out for some time first if KH3 would be released on it. I know I wouldn't want to have to pay a ton of money to get a new system... I would do it for Kingdom Hearts, but it would be really frustrating and probably more than I could afford for a while. I imagine a lot of people wouldn't want to dish out a lot of money just to finally play KH3. If the system is out for a while first, at least that gives time for more people to get the system and for the price to eventually go down. Depending on how long it'll take for the PS4 to be completed, you'd be waiting that time plus extra (according to what I said) before you'd finally have KH3, though. :/ (I do realize the game may take a long time to be released regardless.)
Anyway, if anything, I'd say if it is on the PS4, for it to also be on the PS3 (still with the ability to play on the PS Vita, please :3) in best interest of the fans and the series.

I could comment on the other consoles, but meh... Not right now, at least. I don't feel like getting into all of that. >_>

LMNOP

PS3 or PS4 for me.

KH3 is the primary reason I bought a PS3 but I wouldnt mind buying a PS4 for the same reason.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
PS3, and maybe Wii U. Those are the consoles that would both earn the most profit and utilize enough potential out of KH3. The only thing I have against the 360 is the potential it has to be a commercial failure.

GameGirl709

Awards
I would like to see it on the PS3/4 and/or Xbox 360 or Microsoft's nextgen console. Since it came out on the PS2, I would like to see it stay with the Playstation, but I wouldn't mind it for multi-platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back