• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your nationality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I'm French, Hawain, Filipino, Spanish. Lol I'm some kind of mutt bred from races that conquered or were conquered in the Pacific Islands.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Wow that's cool =P. I'm like... 99% European, pretty much =P... Well, i would've been if my great great granpda hadn't married a Native American, but i'm still close to that percentage, I guess.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
well...let's just say i maybe living in china...that doesn't say i'm chinese...well...yeah...my uncle who's my aunt's husband...is chinese but that doesn't say i am...
ok...i'm from philippines...but has spanish BLOOD too...but totally not CHINESE!!!!!!!!!

EternalLight

I'm Filipina!!!The Philippines!!!Spain Conquered The Philippines for a really long time, so mostly every Filipino here is a bit Spanish!!! Even Me!!!

flag-.jpg

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I think the word the original poster is looking for is "ethnicity"- not nationality.

Anyway, I'm more or less completely Swedish, although I am the last (so far) of a quite old german family which migrated to Sweden a couple of centuries ago.
So, if I don't have any children, that bloodline will end, at least in name. The genes are still out there, I suppose. >_>;

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
100% American! XD

No, really, here's my blood's mix (in order from greatest to least): English, Dutch, French, Irish, German. And my last name if French, so sometimes people call me "Frenchy." <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back