• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your nationality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
What is your nationality? (Please no racism)

I'm German, English, Irish, and Scottish, and very, very slightly Cherokee as well (Native American). Though my last name is German, I think i'm mostly English since my mom's side of the family is vastly English, while my "father's" side was English as well, though mostly German. (Why did I go into that much detail? <.<; )

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
though im almost certain there's another topic exatly like this i'm maltese, english, aussie (can't believe i forgot to put this in), french and arabic with i think a bit of german

Last edited:

Kunoichi

From what I know, Mexican, Salvadorian, and a little European [Not sure which country my real grampa's from, I just know it's in Europe. xD Belgium or something like that].

I totally had no idea that I was part white until like two weeks ago...it explains a lot. 8D

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
evil_kenshin said:
though im almost certain there's another topic exatly like this i'm maltese, english, french and arabic with i think a bit of german

Not this again -.-. If there was/is, it sure as hell wasn't on page 1 when i made this.

Back on topic: Wow, we're pretty well diversified here. ^_^

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
God it seems that im about the Only Full Mexican Here, even though i dont speak Spanish Mexican Regardless. Im sure iv been Americaninzed because i can give a rats ass about my Culture. But anyway.

Super Sora

im african american abit of jamacin and abit of native american but im mostly african american

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back