• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your nationality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Im Ecuadorian, and for those of you that dont know, Ecuador is a small country in South America. I found out my great grandfather is from Poland though...I always wondered why my family was so white for Hispanics.

king-DAVID

As far as I know, I'm a full blooded Mexican.Although my mom isn't sure as to whether or not my great grandfather was Spanish.Regardless of that I'm very proud of my culture.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
KG, lose the H and you have your Wales. It's in England or something. I get confused about that place.

Me? I'm Aussie with English and Irish heritage thingie. Maybe a bit Scottish too. I don't know all the details except for that my last name is Irish.

Go me.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
^_^ I think everyone should be proud of their heritage and where they come from. Then again that's just me- if someone isn't then that's just sad *coughwiggerscough*.

Awards
Norwegian + Hispanic + Goatse = Son of Sam

In other words, I'm an ugly Mexican with a hint of Norwegian.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im half african american and half.. white.. i dunno what kind of white im considered to be though... i really dont care for my background much though

thecloser

im dutch brazilian italian and my grandma was from switsland so i guess i'm 1/4 of al or something XD

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
ok since you asked ^_^
It's funny in a kinda gruesome way o_O but I think it's kinda funny
my ancestor "siroko" was like, an idiot, so the cut his head off and put it on a pike and paraded him around tomake an example of him ^-^;;;
they chased the rest of his family off. My mum searched on the computa and found all this out

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
My Dad is plain english but my Mum is from Brunei but her parents were from Scotland and Burma so I've a very mixed nationality and have relatives all over the world in Spain and the PHillipines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back