• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
How does Toby know Sora... it seems weird he goes up to someone who he doesn't even know... odd by my standards

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
BHKiller said:
How does Toby know Sora... it seems weird he goes up to someone who he doesn't even know... odd by my standards

Stop trying to put people down. It's a FAN- fic. They have the story go the way they want it to go. If your just going criticise, Please leave. We don't care about your standards.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AdventChild101 said:
Stop trying to put people down. It's a FAN- fic. They have the story go the way they want it to go. If your just going criticise, Please leave. We don't care about your standards.
Way to go, AdventChild101! You're right. It's a fanfic. They don't need to explain any spoilers right now. Carry on the fanfic! I demand more! Sorry if I'm demanding all the time ...

KH_Fan_4_eva

Sorry I havnt done any chapters for a while but Im trying to think what to put in the next chapter to make them longer

Mr.

Umm...
The Sora x Kairi lovers will swarm this and smash down anyone who tries to give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITSISM, or to JEST ABOUT THEM...*glances at AngelofDestiny*...'cause they have the numbers on their side.
Righto.
First of all, combine the chapters into bigger chapters.
They're...small, to say the least. .__.
Second, follow TLP's advice.
She roxs.
Third, what's the plot? O__o I only see Kairi coming back with Sora.
Where's the action? The adventure? Anything? PLEASE. Add something else.
Like the USSR trying to nuke the school or that crap.(XD) Anything.
I always think romance as second to the plot, and plus, it will attract those people who love violence and destruction...
Like me. XD
But you don't have to.
Otherwise, besides the spelling mistakes and all of the above, it's OK.

KH_Fan_4_eva

sorry about the spelling its just when your writing it you dont really check for spelling mistakes,and there will be fighting in it soon

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I wasn't trying to put anyone down, and I'm sorry if I did.
I was just trying to be honest about how I felt about his fan fiction (BTW- why did you higlight fan? Wouldn't it be fic? Just saying...)

ANd ayway, why would I stay here if I didn't like it?
I'm just an annoying perfectionist naturally!

BTW, I do like this fanfic, I just observe the smallest details...

So, can I stay?

KH_Fan_4_eva

BHKiller said:
I wasn't trying to put anyone down, and I'm sorry if I did.
I was just trying to be honest about how I felt about his fan fiction (BTW- why did you higlight fan? Wouldn't it be fic? Just saying...)

ANd ayway, why would I stay here if I didn't like it?
I'm just an annoying perfectionist naturally!

BTW, I do like this fanfic, I just observe the smallest details...

So, can I stay?
ummmm,well you where the one who came on here so of course you can stay

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH_Fan_4_eva said:
ok,im putting in good things for the next chapter so It will be here in a couple of days
Good! I can't wait! Sorry if this is off topic, but are you really from Somerset, England? I can't believe you're a Brit! I'm a Brit, too! There's hardly any Brits on this site!

KH_Fan_4_eva

AngelofDestiny said:
Good! I can't wait! Sorry if this is off topic, but are you really from Somerset, England? I can't believe you're a Brit! I'm a Brit, too! There's hardly any Brits on this site!
I no!When people say "where you from?" and I say "The uk" there all like "OMG are you?!"

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im Soooooooooooo sorry I havnt been on for a while this is going to be a short chapter so..........

Chapter 5:What's wrong with me?

A 16 year-old boy woke up with a fright, he had,had the strangest dream.

He looked around the room he was in,this wasnt Kingdom Hearts!

As he looked up he saw a boy around 15 looking at him. "So you awake.....finaly"

"What are you talking about?! And who are you anyway?"

"Im Kaze"

"ummm, ok well hi Kaze im Riku" Riku held out his hand and Kaze shook it.

"Well what happend too me anyway all I can remember was being in Kingdom Hearts waiting for Sora to turn up and save me"

Kaze Grinned "well if you really want to no I found you in the middle of the street yelling"THE DARKNESS SHALL LIVE WE SHALL ALL TURN INTO HEARTLESS!"So I had to punch you in the face to knock you out to calm you down"

"YOU PUNCHED MY BEAUTYFUL FACE?!" yelled Riku now felling a pain in his nose

"I had too! You were scaring people!" Kaze said

"oh well.........wait a minute! Why would I be shouting stuff like that? Unless......MY EVIL SIDE TOOK OVER AND MUST OF ATACKED SORA AND RAN OFF HERE! I HAVE TO FIND SORA!"

And with that he ran out the room into the street of Twinklelight Town.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
How Is Riku Going to find Sora and Kairi?How is he going to get out of that town?Why cant I get a boyfriend?Find out in the next chapter!

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

I no Im double posting and stuff,but had everyone died in here or somthing?

Chapter 6:These last few days.........

Kairi and Sora were sitting on the popou tree, It brought back so many memorys for them.

They were sitting in there places Sora was sitting at almost the very end of the tree, and Kairi was sitting next to him.

Every now and then Sora and Kairi would glance at were Riku was ment to be.......leaning on the tree.

But they all knew-even Riku-that some day they would all be sitting in there places on Destiny Island, watching the sunset every night.

Sora and Kairi were both watching the sunset, but every now and then they would look at each other, after a while Sora said somthing.

"The Sunset her is as great as always"As he said this he looked at Kairi"But Ive found somthing much better than sunset"

Kairi blushed, Sora seemed to have a power over Kairi making her always blush when he said stuff like that.

As Sora and Kairi were talking they didnt notice that on the beach was Tidus, Wakka and Selphie and the rest of the school were setting up fireworks for Sora's "Vist".

Sora leaned over Kairi, he had his eyes closed so quickly Kairi did the same, soon they were so close that Kairi could feel his breath on her face.

At last the momant had come, as there lips meet over on the beach the fireworks had been set off and light filled the sky, It was a lovly sight,

Kairi and Sora broke apart what felt like 3 hours but they both knew it must have been about 30 sec's long.

"These last few days have been wonderful Kairi, I just wished that I could stay with you forever"Sora said smiling.

"Then lets be together forever then"said Kairi standing up and walking past Sora, she picked up a popou fruit and gave Sora half of it.

She sat back down next to Sora and said "On the count of three.........one.........two........three!"

As she said three they both put the fruit into there mouths, as they were eating it they could feel the sweet sencation of the fruit.

Once they had finished eating they noticed that the whole beach had watched the whole thing,the kissing,the popou fruit, as Sora and Kairi blushed at each other, the people on the beach all started cheering,everyone except for Toby.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
So what did you think of that chapter?Like where has everyone gone?Have you all like died or somthing?

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

So like doent anyone like me any more?Is that why everyone has gone?Im sorry that I keep on double posting and stuff but i just want to keep this fanfic alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back