• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

This my first ever fanfic so dont be too mean,and plz commant!

Chapter 1:Remembering

A girl around 15 with crimson hair was sitting on the Popou tree at Destiny Island.Her name was Kairi,she looked sad,she always looked sad now adays...Since Sora and Riku had left.She looked up too see the sun set,Sora had always said the sunset on Destiny Island was like dropping red,yellow and Orange paint onto the sun.Thinking about this made her more sad.It had been a year since Sora,Kairi and Riku were at Kingdom Hearts,but Kairi could discribe it as if it was yesterday.

Every now and then Selphie,Tidus and Wakka would try and cheer her up but every time Tidus or Wakka would say somthing about Riku or Sora and then they would get a slap around the face from Selphie.Kairi had changed alot over the year,her feelings for Sora were the same but her looks were differnt,her crimson hair was now shoulder lengh,and she now wore a pink sleeveless hoody but the hood was black and a white top under it,she also wore a pink mini skirt,her shoes were the same but they were pink.

Every night she would walk to the beach and wait and see if Sora would return to her,but every night when he didnt she would wisper to the air as if sending a message to him"You Promised"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Tell me If you like it or not

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

Seeing as no one is talking I will do another Chapter!

Chapter 2:School Boys

Kairi was starting her first day of school today,she may of been 15 but Kairi's,Sora's and Riku's parents agreed that they wouldnt let there children go to school.But Kairi's parents changed there minds about that when Riku and Sora had left,they thought that Kairi would meet other kids if she went to school,but Kairi didnt agree with that.The only people she would have as friends at school were Selphie,Wakka and Tidus,the Uniform looked good on Kairi,it was a white top with a blue and white tie,then a blue and white checked mini skirt.

As she walked down the road to school boys would whistle and stare at her,as she walked into school with Tidus,Wakka and Selphie a boy apeared infront of her,he had black spiky hair and dark brown eyes,he was cute but nothing compeared to Sora.He stuck out his hand and said "Hi!Im Toby!"Kairi smiled at him and replied"Im Kairi".they chatted for a while and Kairi found out he was the most populer boy in school,then he asked her somthing she wished no one but Sora would say to her."Do you want to be my Girlfriend?"

Kairi looked at him in discust"NO WAY!"she yelled at him,"why not?!"said Toby shocked.Kairi was speackless for a while then she said"Because im already with somone""Well whats his name so me and my mates can beat him up and then you can be me!"he said"well I dont think thats posible"said Kairi quietly"AND WHY NOT?!"he yelled in her face."Because Im with a guy named Sora"she said.

Toby couldnt say anything for a while then he said"So your the Kairi who is in love with Sora the Keyblade master and best friends with Riku,the boy who went into darkness?"Kairi nodded,this was going rough day for her she knew it.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Hoped you liked it!Sorry if there a bit short!PLZ PLZ PLZ commant!

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

Sorry if my fanfic 'ent good,seeing as its my first(and sorry about the spelling!)

Leave me alone!

As Kairi walked down the hallway with Tidus,Wakka and Selphie,all the girls would wisper about her.

It was still her first day of school but Toby had blabbed to the WHOLE school that she was with Sora.Even the Teachers knew,in every class a teacher would ask her"what was Sora like?"and the whole calss would look at her,It was starting to get on her nerves.

As she was walking Toby appeared"hey kiar-""Kairi"she corrected"oh well,no one cares"he said"I care"she wispered to herself.

"Right Kairi I worked somthing out"he said with a smile"I thought I saw smoke!"Kairi said with a smile.

"No need to be mean"he said"well anyway,You no Sora has left and everything,and there is no chance of him coming back cuz its been a year?Well that means you can go out with me!"he said with a smile

"Thats where your wrong"said a voise,everybody turned around to see who was talking,but Kairi was the fastest,as she turned around in the corner of her her eye she saw a boy with light brown spiky hair and Ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in."Sora......"She said with a smile.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Please tell me if you liked it or not!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Honestly, this is really werid...

How does Toby know all this? Did she opnely release that Riku went into darkness and that Sora was the keyblade master?
And why would the teachers care? THey've never heard of her, its her first day there...
And I am not particularly fond of your writing style, but that's just me

(THis isn't meant to be hurtful, just my opinion)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh I forgot... that's another issue

Your chapters are miniscule, you said you had 7 chapters written, try to conbine them into larger chapters

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Okay, listen. I'm going to help you out.

After a period, you put TWO SPACES.

After a comma, you put ONE SPACE.

"If they're talking," said TLP, "the same rules apply, but add quotation marks."

>_<

Help? >_<

KH_Fan_4_eva

Ok here's the next Chapter!

Chapter 4:Your back!!!

"SORA!!!!" Yelled Kairi as she ran up to Sora and huged him."Your back!"

As she hugged him it felt her heart beat faster, why wasn't Riku here?But she didnt need to ask.

Toby ran up to Sora and smiled at him as if he had known him all his life"oh Sora your back!No need to ruin anything but where is Riku?"

Sora looked down at Kairi as if he had never heard Toby"Your still as beautiful as always then Kairi"

Kairi giggled, she was so happy Sora was back!

As Kairi showed Sora where the English classroom was Sora said"Kairi, Im so glad that I have found you. You where the one who would keep me going when I felt I was going to give up........You were the one who showed me the light"

Kairi smiled as he said this, then a thought came into her head.

"Sora where's Riku?"Said Kairi

Sora didnt look at Kairi"Well I did get him out of Kingdom Hearts but his evil must of taken over, because I got him out and then he attacked me and ran off, I tryed to follow him but you no, he's a faster runner than me."

Kairi felt as if she was going to cry,"It's ok Sora, We'll find him!"

Sora didnt under stand when kairi said "We'll find him"

But he didnt bother asking, he was to mixed up in his feelings.

He didnt no if he was happy to see Kairi or upset about Riku. But either way he still hugged Kairi and said"I love you Kairi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back