• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i think i read this thread a while ago when it was only 2 chapters but never commented. so far its really well done . . .and yes Toby's a lil sneaky obsessed @$$hole! lol

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

ha!You guys are funny!Im just thinking of what to do for the next chapter..........I didnt think this many people would like my fanfic,when I first thought of doing this I read the story and thought no one would like it!

KH_Fan_4_eva

If you really want to no when Im going to update it will be around now!

Chater 9:Your Crazy!

Kairi woke up with a fright, she had,had the strangest dream,

As she opened her eyes she saw a boy in front of her,

It couldn't of been Sora, this boy had Black hair,

She slowly crawled behind the chair the boy was sitting in when she relised she hadnt been dreaming!

Toby had kidnapped her!

But how did he Land the fall out the window?

"Why did you take me away from Sora"She wisperd quietly,

But Toby still heard her,

"Because I love You stupid!" He said with a bit of anger in his Voise,

"If you really loved me you would let me go" She said giving Toby a cold glare.

"And how did you survie the fall?!"Kairi Shouted

"If you really want to no,I have an old friend and once we had taken off he followed us in his gummi ship,so when I jumped out the window I landed stright into his gummi ship" Toby smiled as as he said this.

Kairi said in a wisper that Toby could just about make out"I wished you had died falling out the window"

"Well If I had died it would mean you would of died together!" Tby said starting to get angry with Kairi

"Sora will save me!You just wait and see!" Kairi said coldly

"I dont think so,because we are going to MY world!" Toby said with a smile

"What do you mean YOUR world?!"Kairi said

"Well before my parents died we didnt live on Destiny Island,we live in a world called: Dead Or Alive"Toby said

"Dead Or Alive?"Kairi said laughing

"I no its a rubbish name but my mum called it that,so I killed her,and my dad.When people from other worlds found out the left me at Destiny Island."

While Toby was smiling Kairi looked out the window only to find that Sora's ship was following Toby's ship secretly.

Sora was going to Dead Or Alive too!

She was going to be saved!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Dont forget that Riku is in the Story too So the next chapter's going to be about Riku!

KH_Fan_4_eva

I think around now would be a good time to do a chapter!

Chapter 10:That was Lucky!

As Riku ran through the Streets of Twilight Town He was wondering how he would find Sora.

"How the Hell am Going to find Sora?!"He muttered to himself,

As he went round a corner he bumbed into somone, and it just hapened to be the Guy who had found him.............Kaze,

Kaze gave a big grin,

"Need any help?" he said to Riku

"No!I no where Im going!"Riku said,

"Well then will the please tell me why you have been running around in circles for the past hour then?" Kaze said the grin still on his face,

"uhh"Was all Riku had to say,

"Its alright I'll take you to where ever you want so you can find you friend-.....uhh what was his name again?"

"Sora"Riku said

"Right, Sora. So where do you want to go then?"

"Well are there any gummi ship stops around here?"Riku said looking around

"yeah, Its only over there!" Kaze said pointing towards a building will a little track next to it.

As they walked over they spotted a gummi ship just landing,

"Im getting on it" Said Riku

"what?!" Kaze said turning towards Riku

"well I might as well go on it, it might going to a world near to where Sora is!" Riku said walking towards it

"Well Im coming with you" Kaze said following Riku

"No!Its too...uhhh" Riku said not knowing what to say, he couldn't say There would be too much danger,this guy had knocked him out!He was strong, Riku might need his help on the journey.

"oh all right"Said Riku giving up

"YES!" Kaze said punching the air

The two sneaked into the gummi ship and hid some where no one would find them.............

The food storage room.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
What will happen next?Will Riku find Sora?I cut my hair in the same stye as Kairi in KH2,should I dye It the same colour as her hair or not?
So many Questions!

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
BHKiller said:
I wasn't trying to put anyone down, and I'm sorry if I did.
I was just trying to be honest about how I felt about his fan fiction (BTW- why did you higlight fan? Wouldn't it be fic? Just saying...)

ANd ayway, why would I stay here if I didn't like it?
I'm just an annoying perfectionist naturally!

BTW, I do like this fanfic, I just observe the smallest details...

So, can I stay?

I'm back! Man I've missed a lot. The reason I hilighted Fan was because it's the way the Fan wants the story. By the way, exellent chapters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back