• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giuocob

I'm waiting for the next chapter too. As I said, your plot is well thought out, and some stylistic changes will make this top-notch.

On a side note, beings that my fanfic, "The Realm of Shadows", is pretty much a barren wasteland, do you mind taking a look at it?

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Okie dokie everyone
After reading the 50,000 comments about how bad the grammer and spelling was in this story. . .
I took all the chapters and spell checked them and fixed most of the grammer mistakes. ^^
To the best of my knowledge so theres probably still a few.
I also noticed you changed Kaze to Roxas so I fixed that too.
I also noticed after scrolling through.
There's two Chapter 13s.
So thats fixed too.
Plus dont flame me for doing this.
And u like to put "no" instead of "know" alot. ^^ lol
Well here it is.

P.S
~ I love the story.
And if u want send the chapters to me I'll spell check them. ^^
And put up a new chapter soon or Sammie might go insane. (well insaner)XD
Sammie = Meh!!!!!!!!!!^^

*Edit - Now chapter 18 is included*
Chapter 1:Remembering

A girl around 15 with crimson hair was sitting on the Popou tree at Destiny Islands. Her name was Kairi, she looked sad, but she always looked sad now adays. Since Sora and Riku had left. She looked up to see the sun set, Sora had always said the sunset on Destiny Islands was like dropping red, yellow and orange paint onto the sun. Thinking about this made her more sad. It had been a year since Sora, Kairi and Riku were at Kingdom Hearts, but Kairi could describe it as if it was yesterday.
Every now and then Selphie, Tidus and Wakka would try and cheer her up but every time Tidus or Wakka would say something about Riku or Sora and then they would get a slap around the face from Selphie. Kairi had changed a lot over the year, her feelings for Sora were the same but her looks were different. Her crimson hair was now shoulder length, and she now wore a pink sleeveless hoody. But the hood was black and a white top under it. She also wore a pink mini skirt, and her shoes were the same but they were pink.

Every night she would walk to the beach and wait and see if Sora would return to her, but every night when he didn’t she would whisper to the air as if sending a message to him"You Promised."

Chapter 2:School Boys

Kairi was starting her first day of school today. She may have been 15 but Kairi, Sora and Riku's parents agreed that they wouldn’t let their children go to school. But Kairi's parents changed their minds about that when Riku and Sora had left. They thought that Kairi would meet other kids if she went to school, but Kairi didn’t agree with that. The only people she would have as friends at school were Selphie, Wakka and Tidus. The uniform looked good on Kairi. It was a white top with a blue and white tie, and then a blue and white checkered mini skirt.

As she walked down the road to school the boys would whistle and stare at her. When she walked into school with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie, a boy appeared in front of her. He had black spiky hair and dark brown eyes. He was cute but nothing compared to Sora. He stuck out his hand and said “Hi! I’m Toby!” Kairi smiled at him and replied “I’m Kairi.” They chatted for a while and Kairi found out he was the most popular boy in school. Then he asked her something she wished no one but Sora would say to her. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Kairi looked at him in disgust “NO WAY!” she yelled at him. “Why not?!” said Toby shocked. Kairi was speechless for a while then she said, “Because im already with someone.” “Well what’s his name so me and my mates can beat him up and then you can be with me!” he said. “Well I don’t think that’s possible.” said Kairi quietly “AND WHY NOT?!” he yelled in her face. “Because I’m with a guy named Sora.” she said.

Toby couldn’t say anything for a while then he said “So you’re the Kairi who is in love with Sora the Keyblade master and best friends with Riku, the boy who went into darkness?” Kairi nodded, this was going rough day for her. She knew it.

Chapter 3:Leave Me Alone!

As Kairi walked down the hallway with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie, all the girls would whisper about her.

It was still her first day of school but Toby had blabbed to the WHOLE school that she was with Sora. Even the teachers knew. In every class a teacher would ask her“What was Sora like?”and the whole class would look at her. It was starting to get on her nerves.

As she was walking and Toby appeared “hey Kiar-”“Kairi”she corrected “Oh well, no one cares.” he said “I care.” she whispered to herself.

“Right Kairi I worked something out.”he said with a smile “I thought I saw smoke!” Kairi said with a smile.

“No need to be mean.”he said “Well anyway. You know Sora has left and everything, and there is no chance of him coming back cuz it’s been a year? Well that means you can go out with me!” he said with a smile

“That’s where your wrong.” said a voice, everybody turned around to see who was talking, but Kairi was the fastest, as she turned around in the corner of her eye she saw a boy with light brown spiky hair and ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in. “Sora . . .” She said with a smile.

Chapter 4:Your Back!!!

“SORA!!!!” Yelled Kairi as she ran up to Sora and hugged him. “Your back!”

As she hugged him, she felt her heart beat faster. Why wasn't Riku here? But she didn’t need to ask.

Toby ran up to Sora and smiled at him as if he had known him all his life “Oh Sora your back! No need to ruin anything but where is Riku?”

Sora looked down at Kairi as if he had never heard Toby “Your still as beautiful as always then Kairi”

Kairi giggled, she was so happy Sora was back!

As Kairi showed Sora where the English classroom was Sora said “Kairi, Im so glad that I have found you. You where the one who would keep me going when I felt I was going to give up . . . You were the one who showed me the light”

Kairi smiled as he said this, then a thought came into her head.

“Sora where's Riku?” Said Kairi

Sora didn’t look at Kairi “Well I did get him out of Kingdom Hearts but his evil side must have taken over, because I got him out and then he attacked me and ran off, I tried to follow him but you know, he's a faster runner than me.”
Kairi felt as if she was going to cry, “It's ok Sora, We'll find him!”

Sora didn’t understand when Kairi said, “We'll find him”

But he didn’t bother asking, he was too mixed up in his feelings.

He didn’t know if he was happy to see Kairi or upset about Riku, but either way he still hugged Kairi and said “I love you Kairi”

Chapter 5:What's Wrong With Me?

A 16-year-old boy woke up with a fright. He had the strangest dream.

He looked around the room he was in. It wasn’t Kingdom Hearts!

As he looked up. He saw a boy around 15 looking at him. “So you’re awake . . . finally.”

“What are you talking about?! And who are you anyway?”

“I’m Roxas”

“Ummm, ok well hi Roxas I’m Riku.” Riku held out his hand and Roxas shook it.

“Well what happened to me anyway? All I can remember was being in Kingdom Hearts waiting for Sora to turn up and save me.”

Roxas Grinned “Well if you really want to know. I found you in the middle of the street yelling, THE DARKNESS SHALL LIVE! WE SHALL ALL TURN INTO HEARTLESS! So I had to punch you in the face to knock you out to calm you down.”

“YOU PUNCHED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE?!” yelled Riku now feeling a pain in his nose.

“I had too! You were scaring people!” Roxas said

“Oh well . . . wait a minute! Why would I be shouting stuff like that? Unless . . . MY EVIL SIDE TOOK OVER AND MUST OF ATTACKED SORA AND RAN OFF HERE! I HAVE TO FIND SORA!”
And with that he ran out the room into the streets of Twilight Town.

Chapter 6:These Last Few Days . . .

Kairi and Sora were sitting on the Popou tree. It brought back so many memories for them.

They were sitting in their places. Sora was sitting at almost the very end of the tree, and Kairi was sitting next to him.
Every now and then Sora and Kairi would glance at where Riku was meant to be . . . leaning on the tree.
But they all knew if Riku returned some day they would all be sitting in their places on Destiny Islands, watching the sunset every night.

Sora and Kairi were both watching the sunset, but every now and then they would look at each other. After a while Sora said something.

“The sunset here is as great as always.”As he said this he looked at Kairi “But I’ve found something much better than the sunset.”

Kairi blushed, Sora seemed to have a power over Kairi. He always made her blush when he said stuff like that.

As Sora and Kairi were talking, they didn’t notice that on the beach was Tidus, Wakka and Selphie and the rest of the school were setting off fireworks for Sora's “visit.”

Sora leaned over Kairi, he had his eyes closed so quickly Kairi did the same. Soon they were so close that Kairi could feel his breath on her face.

At last the moment had come, their lips met. Over on the beach the fireworks had been set off and light filled the sky. It was a lovely sight.

Kairi and Sora broke apart what felt like three hours but they both knew it must have been about 30 sec's long.

“These last few days have been wonderful Kairi. I just wish that I could stay with you forever.” Sora said smiling.

“Then lets be together forever then.” said Kairi standing up and walking past Sora. She picked up a Popou fruit and gave Sora half of it.

She sat back down next to Sora and said “On the count of three . . . one . . . two . . . three!”

As she said three, they both put the fruit into their mouths. As they were eating it they could feel the sweet sensation of the fruit.

Once they had finished eating, they noticed that the whole beach had watched the whole thing. The kissing and the Popou fruit. When Sora and Kairi realized this they blushed at each other. All the people on the beach all started cheering, well everyone except for Toby.

Chapter 7:Why Can't I Go With You?

The next day Sora went to school with Kairi . . . it was hell.

He knew he would have to go with her. He couldn't let Kairi suffer in school because everyone saw that Sora and Kairi had kissed.
As Sora and Kairi where walking down the hallway, Toby appeared out of nowhere and said with a sad face to Sora.

“Are you really leaving today?”

Sora looked at his feet and then looked back up.

“Yeah, I am.”
Toby put on his saddest face, but his insides were jumping up and down like mad.

“So . . . not to be mean or anything, when are you leaving?”

“12pm,The head teacher is gonna say later that if anyone would like to watch me go, they’re welcome to go to the beach to say goodbye.”

~{11.55am on the beach}~

Sora was standing next to the Gummi ship.

He couldn't believe the whole school had come to the beach. He thought only about 20 people would come to say goodbye

Kairi was standing next to Sora. She didn’t want him to go, but she knew if she didn’t let him that some of the worlds would be lost to the heartless.

Then an idea came to her head.

“Sora! How about I come with you?!” She said with a smile.

“Kairi, I don’t think you should come with me. There’s too much danger in what I have to do.”Sora said looking into Kairi's eyes.

Kairi looked broken hearted. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. “W-why c-can't I-I c-come w-with y-you?” Kairi said between sniffs.

Sora got up and walked over to Kairi.

He put his arms around her.

She then put her arms around him.

Sora whispered in Kairi's ear “You can come if you really want to.”

Kairi looked up, and she started crying again.

But not because she was sad. It was because she was so happy that she wouldn't have to suffer the pain of leaving Sora again like she had to last year.

Sora asked someone what the time was and it was 11:59 they had to get aboard.

As Kairi was getting on the Gummi ship she thought she saw something or someone run to the bottom of the Gummi ship where all the food was kept.

Everyone got aboard. Kairi sat next to a window and waved to all her family and friends that were all on the beach.

She was going to miss them all, but at least she got to be with her one true love. And now she didn’t have to leave him again.

Chapter 8:I'll Always Be There For You

Kairi was leaning on Sora's shoulder. They had left Destiny Islands about three hours ago.

Since they had left, all Kairi could think about was how much happier she was going to be with Sora by her side.

Sora didn’t agree 100%. He knew how much danger Kairi would be in from coming with him.

Kairi got up and walked around a bit, she was hungry.

“Sora I’m going to get some food, ok?” She said to Sora.

“Ok, sure.”He said almost falling asleep.

Kairi walked down the stairs into the dark room.

She felt along the wall to try and find the light switch, but and she walked along she felt something other than the wall.

It was human flesh!

Before she could scream she felt a cloth being stuffed into her mouth.

She tried to take it out her mouth but her hands were tied up with thick rope.

She try to free herself but she heard a deep voice whisper in her ear, “Your coming with me and your little boyfriend can do nothing to stop me!”

She knew that voice!

But who was it?

“Toby!”She managed to say through the cloth
“Yep, you thought I would just let you go with him without a fight? Well you where wrong!”

Upstairs Sora was waiting for Kairi.

She had been gone for ages!

Sora got up and walked over to the stairs where Kairi had gone down.

He got inside the dark room and managed to find the light switch.

As the light flickered on he saw Kairi tied up with Toby next to her.

Toby turned around so fast Sora almost couldn’t see him.

“Toby, What the hell are you doing to Kairi?!” Sora yelled

Toby didn’t say a thing. All he did was look at Sora.

Then he saw a window to his left.

He picked up Kairi and then jumped out the window.

“NO!” Screamed Sora looking out the window.

But all he could see was the sky and nothing else.

He had lost her . . . again.

Chapter 9:Your Crazy!

Kairi woke up with a fright. She had the strangest dream.

As she opened her eyes, and she saw a boy in front of her.
It couldn't have been Sora. This boy had black hair.

She slowly crawled behind the chair the boy was sitting in when she realized she hadn’t been dreaming!
Toby had kidnaped her!

But how did he survive the fall out the window?

“Why did you take me away from Sora?” She whispered quietly.

But Toby still heard her.

“Because I love you stupid!” He said with a bit of anger in his voice.
“If you really loved me you would let me go.” She said giving Toby a cold glare.

“And how did you survive the fall?!” Kairi shouted.

“If you really want to know, I have an old friend and once we had taken off he followed us in his Gummi ship. I jumped out the window and landed straight into his Gummi ship.” Toby smiled as he said this.

Kairi said in a whisper that Toby could just about make out “I wished you had died falling out the window.”

“Well If I had died, it would mean we would have died together!” Toby said starting to get angry with Kairi.

“Sora will save me! You just wait and see!” Kairi said coldly.

“I don’t think so, because we are going to MY world!” Toby said with a smile.

“What do you mean YOUR world?!”Kairi said

“Well before my parents died we didn’t live on Destiny Islands. We live in a world called: Dead Or Alive.”Toby said

“Dead Or Alive?”Kairi said laughing

“I know it’s a rubbish name but my mum called it that. So I killed her, and my dad. When people from other worlds found out, they left me at Destiny Islands.”

While Toby was smiling Kairi looked out the window only to find that Sora's ship was following Toby's ship secretly.

Sora was going to Dead Or Alive too!

She was going to be saved!

Chapter 10:That was Lucky!

As Riku ran through the streets of Twilight Town, he wondered how he was going to find Sora.

“How the hell am going to find Sora?!” He muttered to himself.

As he went round a corner he bumped into someone, and it just happened to be the guy who had found him . . . Roxas.

Roxas gave a big grin.
“Need any help?”he said to Riku.

“No! I know where I’m going!”Riku said.
“Well then can you please explain to me why you have been running around in circles for the past hour?” Roxas said with the same grin still on his face.

“Uhh” Was all Riku had to say.

“It’s alright, I'll take you to where you want so you can find you friend- . . . Uhh what was his name again?”

“Sora”Riku said.

“Right, Sora. So where do you want to go then?”

“Well are there any Gummi ship stops around here?” Riku said looking around.

“Yeah, the only one is over there!” Roxas said pointing towards a building will a little track next to it.

As they walked over to the spot where they saw a Gummi ship that was just landing.

“I’m getting on it” Riku said.

“What?!” Roxas said turning towards Riku.

“Well I might as well go on it, it might be going to a world near where Sora is!” Riku said walking towards it.

“Well I’m coming with you.” Roxas said following Riku.

“No! It’s too . . . Uhh.” Riku said not knowing what to say, he couldn't say there would be too much danger, this guy had knocked him out! He was strong. Riku might need his help on the journey.

“Oh all right.”Riku said giving up.

“YES!” Roxas said punching the air.

The two sneaked into the Gummi ship and hid somewhere no one would find them . . .

The food storage room.

Chapter 11: New Hearts

A 16-year-old Girl was running through the streets of Dead or Alive as fast as she could.

Behind her was an army of heartless trying to get her.
She had to run away from Toby's castle . . .

. . . Yes, she knew Toby.

She was his Sister, Lilli.

He was the one who killed their parents. And she was the one who told everyone what he did.

He was taken away from Dead or Alive and she was left to rule.

But he was back, so she had to run.

She could not let him push her around like he used to. She ran away as soon as she heard he was back.
As soon as Toby had heard that she had run away, he had sent these heartless to bring her back.

Yes . . . Toby was evil.

He killed their parents and went to the darkness so now he can control the heartless.

As Lilli ran she could sense that the heartless were getting closer.

And once they got too close she knew she wouldn’t stand a chance.

But out of nowhere, a guy appeared.

He looked around 17.

He had one black wing and one white wing and he was wearing all black.

As he was fighting the heartless Lilli could see that he had long silver hair.

He got out his sword and started slashing the heartless apart.

Soon all the heartless had disappeared.

The guy walked over to Lilli.

Lilli said in a kind tone “Thanks, I’m Lilli by the way.”

The guy looked back at her “I’m Ziphiroth.”

Lilli looked into his eyes, some how she couldn’t look away.

It felt like hours she was looking into his eyes but it had only been a few seconds.
Lilli looked away.

She could hear someone calling her name.

She turned around to see Sora running towards her.

“Sora? What are you doing here?”Lilli said.

“Lilli, I need your help!”

Chapter 12: A Date I Guess?

Sora explained to Lilli how Toby had kidnaped Kairi. Lilli wasn't really surprised at this. All she had to say when Sora had finished was “Not again, come on I better show where Toby's castle is!”“He has his own castle?”Said Sora “Yep, built it not long ago.”Lilli said walking forward. “Well we better get going!”Sora said walking past Lilli.

“Uhh, Sora we have to go this way.”Lilli said pointing to her left. “Oh” Said Sora blushing. Lilli carried on walking until they reached a HUGE castle. Above the castle was black colored clouds. “Kairi's in there!”Sora said an angry look on his face. “We know.”Lilli and Ziphiroth said together. “Ok! Ok! Cool it!”Sora said starting to get frightened of the two teens.

As they walked into the castle there were two hallways one going left and one going right. “I'll go left, you two go right.”Sora said as he started walking down the hallway. Ziphiroth and Lilli started walking down the hallway. “So what brought you to Dead or Alive then Ziphiroth?”Lilli said. looking at him “I had a feeling someone was in trouble.”Ziphiroth said smiling. Lilli giggled a bit. “Thanks for saving me back there.”Lilli said still looking at him. She some how couldn't look away. “Your welcome.”Ziphiroth said turning to Lilli. They looked into each others eyes, soon they were so close Lilli could hear his breath, at last their lips touched.

“Well, Well, What do we have here sister? Looks like your in love doesn’t it?” Ziphiroth and Lilli both turned to see Toby standing right in front of them. “Take them away!” Toby yelled. A swarm of heartless appeared, and before Ziphiroth could get to his sword they were all over him. Soon both of the teens found themselves inside a cell, about five cells apart from each other.

Chapter 13:The Right Place At The Wrong Time

Riku walked through the streets of Dead or Alive.

Roxas was walking quietly behind him.

“So do you think you'll find Sora here?” Roxas said looking around.
“I have no idea.” Riku whispered.

Before Roxas could say anything else a HUGE blinding flash of white light appeared, and a girl walked out of the light and looked around.
She was wearing a white dress and some white shoes, and she had lovely blonde hair that reached her shoulders.

“Naminè?” Roxas said walking towards the girl.
“Roxas!”The girl yelled.

She ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug you could EVER think of.

“What are you doing here Naminè?”Roxas said into her ear.

Naminè looked up “To help you silly!”
Riku just stared at the couple in front of him, in too much shock to say anything.

Roxas stepped away from Naminè.

“What do you mean help me?”Roxas asked staring at her.

“Well, you’re meant to meet this guy named Sora and-’’Naminè was cut off by the sound of Riku yelling.“YOU KNOW WHERE SORA IS?!”

Naminè just stared at Riku then said, “yes . . . as I was saying, and because he trying to save a girl named Kairi from someone named Toby, I-’’

She was cut off again “SOMEONE’S GOT KAIRI?!”Riku screamed.

“Can you stop doing that please?!”Naminè said giving Riku a cold glance.

Riku backed away “Whatever you say”he said scared.

“As I was saying before, and he is trying to save Kairi his girlfriend. So its going to be hard for you to find him if he could be anywhere!”Naminè said.

“Ok.”Roxas said “We better start trying to find him.”

“Come on Riku.”Naminè said walking away.

“HOW DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME?!”Riku yelled.

Chapter 14: Why Does This Always Happen To Me?

The cold chains made shivers go down Kairi's spine. Ever since Toby had brought her to the castle she had been chained to a wall.

Toby did bring her food and water, but she would never accept it. She would always just yell “I would never touch something from you unless Sora was with me!”and he would always end up saying back to her, “Oh, he will be . . . ” then laughing like a mad man........
But he was a mad man..........

So that meant he was just laughing like everyone else did in his own way........

Weird, thought Kairi.

It had been a few days since she had first been there . . . and she was chained to a wall since then.

After a while Toby came over to her and said to her “So how are you liking my castle then?”

“Oh! It’s the best place I’ve been all year!” Kairi said coldly at him.

“Don’t you be like that with me!”Toby yelled.

“Make me!” Kairi yelled back.

They fought about this for about half an hour then Kairi said, “Why can’t you just let me go?!”

“Because you will just go run off with your little boyfriend, and I will be kicked to a pulp, and then I won’t get you or my kingdom!” Toby yelled. Kairi just sighed and looked to her side.

“But I know what would cheer you up!” Toby said with a grin.

“Nothing could make me happy unless you let me go, and let me be with Sora and my friends!” Kairi said looking at him trying REALLY hard to kick him right there and then.

“Oh this will make you happy!” Toby said with a grin and stepped forward towards her.

“Try me.” Kairi said.

“We’re getting married.”

Chapter 15:You Set Me Free!

As Lilli sat on the cold metal bench in her cell, she thought about all the things happening around her. Kairi being taken away from Sora by Toby. Her and Zi and everything else.

Why did bad things always happen to her and the people around her?
Like when she was 13.

..::~Flashback~::..

Lilli was sitting in the best spot to see the sunset where she lived. As she watched the sunset she thought that maybe she should see her boyfriend.

You see she loved her boyfriend so much if he would ever happen to tell her to jump off a cliff she would do it.But anyway as she walked to her boyfriends tree house and then she climbed up his ladder. She wished she had never went up. There in front of her was her best friend Chelsea kissing her boyfriend. As soon as she saw this she burst into tears and yelled “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Both Chelsea and her boyfriend shouted “It’s not what it looks like!”

But she didn’t listen, she ran out the tree house and back to her house.

..::~End of Flashback~::..

And that was the reason she didn’t have many friends. All because of that one day. But something had told her that she could trust Sora, Kairi and Riku when she met them. Just like when she met Zi she just had this weird feeling that he would always keep her safe. As she sat in the cold room. She heard a loud crash and out of nowhere Zi appeared.

“COME ON WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!” He yelled.
Lilli ran up to the bars as they opened and ran out with Zi beside her.

“How come you have risked your life this whole time for me when you could have just got on with your life?” Lilli said while running, then she saw Zi stop so she stopped and walked up to him.

“Because.......I love you.”then he pulled her into a kiss. As he kissed her Lilli felt so safe that she never wanted to break free from the kiss.

Chapter 16:Finding Sora

Naminè, Roxas and Riku walked through the streets of Dead Or Alive. Riku staying as far away as he could from Naminè.

As you might have guessed, he didn’t really like Naminè much. She was one freaky girl to him. Though she reminded him of Kairi a little. They looked nothing alike but she acted so much like Kairi.
Roxas was the same. He looked nothing like Sora, but when Riku stood next to him it felt like he was standing next to Sora . . .

This made him want to find Sora even more.

As they walked Riku listened to what Naminè was saying to Roxas.

“Tell me again why I have to find Sora?” Roxas said staring at Naminè.

Naminè sighed “Because it is your destiny to meet him, and as you may know you shouldn’t mess up destiny!”

“I’m looking for Sora too . . . ” Riku whispered.

Naminè stopped and turned to Riku “You'll find him and Kairi.”
Roxas smiled, He was glad he had met Riku in Twilight Town.

Riku was a great guy to hang out with. Sure he could get a bit bossy, but he was a good friend.

Sora was lucky to have him.

They carried on walking for a bit then stopped when they saw a castle.

“Wow.” Roxas said looking at the castle.
“Oh come on I’ve seen bigger, and look at that color I mean eww!” Naminè said pointing to the color of the castle walls.

Riku just looked at the doors. They were open . . . somebody was in the castle. Maybe it was Sora.

After a while they went into the castle. There were two ways they could go. After a while they picked that they would go left.

As they walked, Riku could hear a voice . . . a boys voice.

“Guys I think I can hear someone! Come on!” Riku started running, a boy with brown spiky hair came into view.

“SORA!” Riku shouted running as fast as he could.

Sora turned around after hearing someone “Scream” his name. As soon as he turned around he was tackled by a 16-year-old boy with silver hair.

“Riku!”Sora grinned after he got up from the tackle.

Riku held out his fist, soon after Sora held his fist as well.

Naminè and Roxas ran over after hearing all the noise from the two best friends.

Roxas stopped running and stared at Sora.

Sora did the same.

Riku and Naminè stared at them both looking at the likeness. They looked almost like the same person.
“He's like my twin only with different hair . . . ” They both said at the same time.

Chapter 17: Cold Feet

Kairi stared into the mirror.........She looked beautiful in the dress........but she hated it.
Y'know why?
Because it was given to her by Toby for their wedding.
It was a beautiful dress that looked lovely on her..........It was a light pink strapless dress that went all the way to her feet. She had pink gloves to match the dress and a silver tiara with a pink jewel in it. On her feet she had baby pink high heels.

The girl next to her who had done her all of it asked in a small whisper “What do you think?” As if she was scared Kairi would smack her or something.........working for Toby she wasn’t surprised she was so scared!

Kairi turned to her “It’s lovely! What’s your name anyway you’re brilliant with sewing you should teach me some time! I’m so bad one time I almost sewed my finger!”

The girl smiled “I’m Lauren, and thank you . . . no one has ever said anything as nice as that before!” Kairi smiled back at her.

“You wanna know something?” Kairi said looking back at the mirror. “I hate Toby with all my heart . . . but still..........I have to marry him.”

Lauren frowned “Yeah I know what you mean..........no one in his kingdom likes him!”

Kairi giggled “Say how about I get out of this and into something more . . . me, and we go shopping!”
Lauren smiled “That would be great! Only one problem Toby wont let us out . . . ” Kairi smiled “I think I can get round him . . . ”

~::..::Later::..::~

Lauren and Kairi ran down hallways until they were outside Toby’s study. Kairi knocked on the door and she walked in with Lauren right behind her.

Toby was sitting in a chair, with a laptop on his lap. He looked up when he heard a noise. He smiled when he saw Kairi. “Ah, what can do for you my love?” Then he saw Lauren. He frowned “You! Get out!” Lauren’s face dropped as she started to walk out.

“Wait!” Kairi shouted. Lauren turned around and smiled “I came to ask
if me and Lauren could go shopping together!”

Toby thought for a minute “Your not going to run off are you?” Kairi looked at him “I hardly know where anything is! How am I going to leave if I don’t know where to go?” Toby thought again “OK.” he said, Lauren and Kairi cheered “Here’s some munny.” Toby handed her 5000 munny.

“WOO HOO!” Kairi screamed as she ran down the hallways, Lauren a little bit behind her.

As they ran they could hear voices “What’s that?” Kairi said stopping. “I don’t know, Lets go see!” Kairi smiled and ran towards the voices.

She stopped when she saw a crowd of people........Sora was one of them.

“Sora?” Kairi said as Sora turned around she screamed “SORA!” and ran at him.
Sora screamed “KAIRI!” As Kairi jumped on him, and he smiled.

Kairi got off him and he stood up. Kairi gave him a hug as soon as he got back up.

After a little while of Kairi hugging Sora. She heard someone walking down the hallway.

Next thing she knew the blonde boy that was with them, the blonde girl (who was also with them), Riku and Sora were all in a net and Toby was next to her.

“Well thank you Kairi! You helped me catch those pesky idiots! They have been trying to get out the castle for some time now and I’ve got a little sick of it!” Toby smiled.

“Kairi how could you do this?” Sora whispered as a tear fell down his cheek.

“I didn’t!” No one was going to believe her. “And now we have some guests for the wedding!” Toby said knowing how much this hurt her and Sora.

“Kairi.........A wedding? With Toby? I thought you loved me . . . ” Sora said as tears flowed down his face.

Kairi fell to the floor in tears “I-I D-D-Do L-Love You S-Sora!” She screamed.

“Then why are you getting married to someone you said you hated?!” Sora screamed as the tears started to get his clothes wet.

“I-I-It W-Wasn’t Me! H-He M-Made M-M-M-Me! I D-Do L-L-Love Y-You!” Kairi screamed banging the floor.

“Lauren take Kairi away.” Toby said to Lauren who was in shock of what was happening around her . . . It had happened so fast she couldn’t keep track of what was happening. Even so she walked forward and picked Kairi up and lead her away by her arm.
“S-S-Sora I D-Do L-L-Love You T-T-Though!” Kairi screamed as she was dragged away.

Before he was out of view, she heard him say, “Yeah . . . Right.”

Chapter 18: What the HELL?!

Zi and Lilli carried on running down the hallways after…..well you know! Anyway, soon they had ended up right were they had started. Where Sora had gone left and they had gone right.

“Come on! We need to find Sora and make sure he is ok!” Lilli Shouted running faster, thinking of what sort of things Toby would do to Sora if he found them was unimaginative. “At the speed we’re going we should be there any second!” Zi shouted back.

They were just about to run round a corner when Zi heard voices. “Stop!” Zi Shouted in a whispered tone. He grabbed onto Lilli and pulled her back so whatever was round the corner wouldn’t see her.
After a few seconds they “Popped” there heads round the corner to see who it was talking.

All you could see was around four people in a net, one of them – which had brown spiky hair – crying his eyes out, and a red head girl being dragged away by a blonde girl.

“Hey! That’s Kairi being dragged away, and that’s Sora who’s crying! Who’s that in the net with him? No way! Its Riku! But who are those two blondes with them?” Lilli whispered to Zi.

He just shrugged. Next thing you heard was Toby’s voice shouting “Take them away!” then you saw him walk away. Most likely to his study.

“We have to help Sora and the others out of that net!” Lilli said holding her fist in the air. “Oh! there’s heartless carrying them away!” Lilli said pointing at the heartless.

“Not a problem!” Zi smiled and pulled out his sword. Next thing you knew he was gone in a flash and where the heartless once stood was just an empty space.

Lilli ran over to the foursome. And let them out of the net, Sora just looked at his feet and didn’t thank Lilli at all. Lilli walked over to him and hugged him, Zi frowned but knew it was only because they were friends.

“Its ok Sora……She does still love you.” Lilli said letting go of Sora. “How do you no?” Sora said, looking at Lilli. “Sora…Come on! I’m a girl I know these sort of things!” Lilli said almost shouting. Sora gave her a smile “That’s good, well we better go find her and save her!” Sora shouted punching the air. “Oh before we go!” Lilli said, next thing you saw was Lilli hugging Riku shouting “Hi Again! Hi Again!”.

Zi just stared then smiled, “Well least someone has people from the past they still trust…” Zi whispered to himself. “What was that Zi?” Lilli said looking around. Zi looked startled “Oh nothing!” Zi said smiling waving his hands around. Then his face dropped, “Nothing at all…”.

“Well! Let’s get going! We got to find Kairi and quick!” Sora shouted walking down they hallway.

“Why do we have to find her quick?” Lilli said stopping Sora in his tracks. “Oh yeah…I forgot to tell you…the reason I was crying is the reason we have to be quick…” Sora said looking at his feet again.

“Well tell me then!” Lilli said punching Sora playfully on the arm.

“She’s getting married…” Sora whispered. There was a silence then there was a loud booming of…

“WHAT?!”

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

Thank you ILoveKh2ForLife!
I wouldnt flame at you! That helped me! Becuase if someone was reading my fanfic and loved the story but hated the grammar they could just look at that and be Happy Little Bunnies! Ok so that was random but oh well!
I PROMISE you I WILL do a chapter this weekend!

KH_Fan_4_eva

I dont no if ill be able to do it tomorrow becuase me and my sister are going shopping so It will be up either tomorrow or sunday!

KH_Fan_4_eva

Thanks for Waiting you lot! Here it is!

Chapter 18: What the HELL?!

Zi and Lilli carried on running down the Hallways after…..Well you know! Anyway, soon they had ended up right were they had started, where Sora had gone left and they had gone right.

“Come on! We need to find Sora and make sure he is ok!” Lilli Shouted running faster, thinking of what sort of things Toby would do to Sora if he found them was unimaginative. “At the speed were going we should be there any second!” Zi shouted back.

They were just about to run round a corner when Zi heard voices. “Stop!” Zi Shouted in a whispered tone, he grabbed onto Lilli and pulled her back so whatever was round the corner wouldn’t see her.

After a few seconds they “Popped” there heads round the corner to see who it was talking.

All you could see was around four people in a net, one of them – witch had brown spiky hair – Crying his eyes out, and A red head girl being dragged away by a blonde girl.

“Hey! That’s Kairi being dragged away, and that’s Sora who’s crying! Who’s that in the net with him? No way! Its Riku! But who are those two blondes with them?” Lilli whispered to Zi.

He just shrugged. Next thing you knew all you could hear was Toby’s Voice shouting “Take them away!” then you saw him walk away, most likely to his study.

“We have to Help Sora and the others out of that net!” Lilli said holding her fist in the air. “Oh! There’s Heartless carrying them away!” Lilli said pointing at the heartless.

“Not a Problem!” Zi smiled and pulled out his sword. Next thing you knew he was gone in a flash and where the heartless once stood was just an empty space.

Lilli ran over to the foursome. And let them out of the net, Sora just looked at his feet and didn’t thank Lilli at all. Lilli walked over to him and hugged him, Zi frowned but knew it was only because they were friends.

“Its ok Sora……She does still love you” Lilli said letting go of Sora. “How do you no?” Sora said, looking at Lilli. “Sora…Come on! Im a girl I no these sort of things!” Lilli said almost shouting. Sora Gave her a smile “That’s good, well we better go find her and save her!” Sora shouted punching the air. “Oh before we go!” Lilli said, next thing you saw was Lilli hugging Riku shouting “Hi Again! Hi Again!”.

Zi just stared then smiled, “Well least someone has people from the past they still trust…” Zi whispered to himself. “What was that Zi?” Lilli said looking round. Zi looked startled “Oh nothing!” Zi said smiling waving his hands around. Them his face dropped, “Nothing at all…”.

“Well! Let’s get going! We got to find Kairi and Quick!” Sora shouted walking down they hallway.

“Why do we have to find her quick?” Lilli said stopping Sora in his tracks. “Oh yeah…I forgot to tell you…The reason I was crying is the reason we have to be quick…” Sora said looking at his feet again.

“Well tell me then!” Lilli said punching Sora playfully on the arm.

“She’s getting married…” Sora whispered. There was a silence then there was a loud booming of…

“WHAT?!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! Hope you liked it ^_^

KH_Fan_4_eva

And yes I no its short but Its sunday night.... I have school tommorow......and I have so much homework I could make a fanfiction about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back