• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giuocob

Alright, it's my turn to help you out. We now have chapter 18, fixed for grammar.

Zi and Lilli carried on running down the hallways. Soon they ended up right were they had started, where Sora had turned left and they had turned right.

“Come on! We need to find Sora and make sure he is okay!” Lilli shouted as she began faster, thinking of the unimaginable things Toby would do to Sora if he found them. “At the speed we are going we, should be there any second!” Zi yelled back.

They were just about to run around a corner when Zi heard voices. “Stop!” he whispered, grabbing onto Lilli and pulling her back so she wouldn’t be see by whatever was around the corner.

After a few seconds they popped their heads around the corner to see who was talking.

All they could see was about four people in a net, one of whom had brown spiky hair and was crying his eyes out. At the same time, a red haired girl was being dragged away by a blonde girl.

“Hey! That’s Kairi being dragged away, and that’s Sora who’s crying! Who’s that in the net with him? No way! It’s Riku! But who are those two blondes with them?” Lilli whispered to Zi.

He shrugged. Suddenly, they heard Toby’s voice shouting “Take them away!” Then he walked away, most likely to his study.

“We have to help Sora and the others out of that net!” Lilli said, her fist high in the air. “Oh! There are Heartless carrying them away!” she said, pointing at the Heartless.

“Not a problem!” Zi smiled and pulled out his sword. Soon he was gone in a flash and where the Heartless once stood was just an empty space.

Lilli ran over to the four in the net, and let the out. Sora just looked at his feet and didn’t thank her at all. Lilli walked over to him and hugged him. Zi frowned, he but knew it was only because they were friends.

“Its okay Sora…she does still love you,” Lilli said, letting go of Sora. “How do you know?” Sora said, looking at Lilli. “Sora, come on! I’m a girl, I know these sorts of things!” Lilli said almost shouting. Sora gave her a smile “That’s good! Well we better go find her and save her!” he shouted, punching the air. “Oh, before we go,” Lilli said. Suddenly, she was hugging Riku while shouting “Hi again! Hi again!”

Zi just stared and smiled. “Well, at least someone has people from the past they still trust…” he whispered to himself. “What was that Zi?” Lilli said, looking around. Zi looked startled. “Oh nothing!” he said, smiling and waving his hands around. Them his face dropped. “Nothing at all…”

“Well, let’s get going! We got to find Kairi and quick!” Sora shouted as he walked down the hallway.

“Why do we have to find her so quickly?” Lilli said, stopping Sora in his tracks.

“Oh yeah…I forgot to tell you…The reason I was crying is the reason we have to be quick…” Sora said, looking at his feet again.

“Well, tell me then!” Lilli said, punching Sora playfully on the arm.

“She’s getting married…” Sora whispered. At first there was silence, and then a loud booming of…

“WHAT?!”

**Oathkeeper**

Is that writers block I see lurking around or is it homework? *grabs steel bat* Come out with your hands up you chapter theif! If not i will have to result in using my bat and im not afraid to use it!

**Oathkeeper**

Okay you chappy theif, you have three more posts to cough up that chapter before I start swinging! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back