• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow, I guess complaining and having a tant really does revive a thread! :D

Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon. Don't worry about spell check so much. You're more literate than most people that try fan fics that are n00bs and newbies. Keep this going, girl! I believe in you! Heck, we all believe that you can do this!

KH_Fan_4_eva

AngelofDestiny said:
Wow, I guess complaining and having a tant really does revive a thread! :D

Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon. Don't worry about spell check so much. You're more literate than most people that try fan fics that are n00bs and newbies. Keep this going, girl! I believe in you! Heck, we all believe that you can do this!
Awww thanks your the best!

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im SO SO SO Sorry I haven't done a chapter in ages its just like some people moaning at me about spelling(I think you all no who you are)but anyway here is a chapter!

Chapter 14:You Set me Free!

As Lilli sat on the cold metel bench in her cell she thought about all the things happening around her.
Kairi being taken away from Sora by Toby, Her and Zi and everything else.

Why did bad things always happen to her and the people around her?
Like when she was 13

..::~Flashback~::..

Lilli was sitting in the best spot to see the sunset where she lived, as she watched the sunset she thought that maybe she should see her boyfriend.

You see she loved her boyfriend like so much if he would ever happen to tell her to jump off a cliff she would do it.

But anyway as she walked to her boyfriends tree house she climed up his ladder but when she got up there she wished she had never come up.

There in front of her was her bestfriend Chelsea Kissing her boyfriend, as soon as she saw this she burst into tears and yelled"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Both Chelsea and her boyfriend Shouted"Its not what it looks like!".

But she didnt listen, she ran out the tree house and back to her house.

..::~End of Flashback~::..

And that was the reason she didnt have many friends, all because of that one day.But somthing had told her that she could trust Sora,Kairi and Riku when she met them, and when she met Zi she just had this weird feeling that he would always keep her safe.

As she sat in the cold room she heard a loud crash and out of no where Zi apeared.

"COME ON WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled,
Lilli ran up to the bars as they opened and ran out with Zi beside her.

"How come you have risked your life this whole time for me when you could of just got on with your life?" Lilli said while running,then she saw Zi stop so she stopped and walked up to him.

"Because.......I Love you" and he pulled her into a kiss,as he kissed her Lilli felt so safe that she never wanted to break free from the kiss.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
So ow did you like it?Sorry it took so long!

Ziphiroth

I AM BACK! lol NICE ONE FAN! i loved it :D lol especially because the last part :) lol ttyl

PS. look on my thread and call me if i do that again as a matter of fact.. call when you see it lol call the cell

KH_Fan_4_eva

Sorry I havent talked on her for ages!
and I cant call you cuz my mum + dad said that I cant have my phone back I dont no when,and then when I do get it back my lil sis will probbly hide it from me(We really hate each other!)so I cant,
and I have no clue for what im gonna put on the next chapter.....

Ziphiroth

meh you'll think of somthing... my thread us actually starting to go dead lol... anyways.. i've got a job at a pet store lol so yeah.. on the eighth of next month ill have money on my phone lol so gimmie a call the number again is 262-880-7321... i really wanna hear from you...

KH_Fan_4_eva

Well school is starting tomorrow here so I wont be doing that many chapters(even though I dont do that much now lol!) but I will try,ok?

KH_Fan_4_eva

I think I might stop doing this fanfic now seeing as its...uhh maybe....DEAD!But thats only if no one replys

KH_Fan_4_eva

IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG IT TOOK I MEAN IT IM SOOOO SORRY!

Chapter 15:Finding Sora

Naminè, Roxas and Riku walked through the streets of Dead Or Alive, Riku Staying as far away as he could from Naminè.

As you might of guessed he didnt really like Naminè much, she was one freaky girl to him, but she reminded him of Kairi a little, they looked nothing alike but she acted so much like Kairi.

Roxas was the same, he looked nothing like Sora, but when Riku stood next to him it felt like he was standing next to Sora.....

This made him want to find Sora even more.

As they walked Riku listened to what Naminè was saying to Roxas.

"Tell me again Why I have to find Sora?" Roxas said staring at Naminè,

Naminè sighed "Because it is your destiny to meet him and as you may no you shouldnt mess up Destiny!"

"Im looking for Sora too....." Riku wispered.

Naminè stopped and turned to Riku "You'll find him and Kairi"

Roxas smiled, He was glad he had met Riku in Twilight Town.

Riku was a great guy to hang out with, sure she could get a bit Bossy, but he was a good friend.

Sora was lucky to have him.

They carried on walking for a bit then stopped when they saw a castle.

"Wow" Roxas said looking at the Castle,

"Oh come on Ive seen bigger, and look at that colour I mean eww!" Naminè said pointing to the colour of the castle walls.

Riku just looked at the doors, they were open......Somebody was in the Castle, and maybe it was Sora.

After a while they went into the castle, there were two ways they could go, after a while they picked that they would go left.

As they walked Riku could hear a voise.....a boys voise.

"Guys I think I can hear someone!Come on!" Riku started running, a boy with brown spikey hair came into view.

"SORA!" Riku shouted running as fast as he could.

Sora turned around after hearing someone "Scream" his name, as soon as he turned he was tackled by a 16 year old silver head.

"Riku!" Sora grinned after he got up from the tackle,

Riku held out his fist, soon after sora held his fist as well.

Naminè and Roxas Ran over after hearing all the noise from the two Best Friends.

Roxas stopped running and stared at Sora.

Sora did the same.

Riku and Naminè stared at them both looking at the likeness, they looked almost like the same person.

"He's like my twin only with different hair...." They both said at the same time.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
YAY NEW CHAPTER!Oh yeah notice anything?I CALLED HIM ROXAS!

KH_Fan_4_eva

Thanks :D Just so you no I dont updat that much cuz of school and everything but I will try my best I promise!

KH_Fan_4_eva

The Chapter will be up as soon as I think of it!Oh and just so you no......Im not good at doing fighting scenes,but when it comes to when Toby and Sora fight sorry if its bad!

Teka

I like it you have a great talent after all this is your first fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back