• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Aww, they should have kept the Wyverns and Behemoths there.... The battle was too easy, I expected more.

Yeah, I think they were scrapped out because the game would be too hard with them, even though it wouldn't. :/

Macabre

Gold Member
There's only 2 behemoths and 6 wyverns you idiots.
Of course the ps2 could handel it.

They probably took it out because they wanted the player to feel special racking up mad combos and they didn't want you to stop and fight behemoths.

You don't know how much 2 Behemoths,6 Wyverns and 1000 robot heartless + the environment and etc. take up,do you?

Rix

:)
Awards
This did also thick me off:

kh2_screenshots_009.jpg

9.jpg

They scrapped the old Hollow Bastion Castle which I liked a lot better than KH2 Hollow Bastion...

Twiligan

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer around 1:26 you can still see the behemoth in the 100 heartless fight in the official kh2 trailer
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 roxas chasing a nobody and sora in the original hollow bastion,they changed a lot eh?also mansex and diz in twilight town mansion and in the axel/roxas fight roxas pulls out his keyblades first and axels fire stuff like pushes him or something.and i have to keep editing cause i keep noticing different stuff like donald freezing him self and mickey appearing when sora has his new clothes on

Thoses trailers just goes to show, that probably most of te stuff in the BBS trailers wont even be in the game or story at all.:sleep:

I bet when people say the KH2 trailer they were makin bullshit theories too, but in the end everyone was wrong cuz none of it was even true. tooshee Square:laugh:

Devil Saiyan

I'm pretty sure it is because the PS2 couldnt handle it.

I agree. there would have been some vicious slowdown with a couple of behemoths plus wyverns and all the other heartless, especially if donald and goofy are fighting with you like in the screenshots.

seriously, the 1000 heartless battle was way too easy though. I only got hit once. and I didn't even notice cuz the health orbs from the enemies I killed healed me anyway. I wish it could've been something more challenging. maybe on the next-gen game, they could do a boss fight where you fight the boss while fighting a ton of heartless or somethin.

Draco Meteora

You don't know how much 2 Behemoths,6 Wyverns and 1000 robot heartless + the environment and etc. take up,do you?

The thing is ..it actually HAD the 1000 knights and environment (lol blue empty land).
It just had to have 8 additional character models. I don't think the "ps2 couldn't handle it" because clearly it did since you're SEEING SCREENSHOTS FROM IT.

This came came out, what? in 2005, 2006?
Sh*t, GTA San Andreas had like 272762 people in it and 3 different areas filled with stuff with no load times back in 2004!

Vicodin

relative power
It's about the script or whatever. Having it interact. Sure, yeah, they could have the behemoths and wyverns on screen, not doing anything. But when it comes time to actually having to have them interact, there's the possibility of having complications. .-.

Devil Saiyan

yep. there ya go. it's not the enemies that I don't think it could handle. i don't think it could handle two behemoths and six wyverns animating at the same time along with donald and goofy's occaisional attacks and the robot heartless (although they rarely move)

Macabre

Gold Member
The thing is ..it actually HAD the 1000 knights and environment (lol blue empty land).
It just had to have 8 additional character models. I don't think the "ps2 couldn't handle it" because clearly it did since you're SEEING SCREENSHOTS FROM IT.

This came came out, what? in 2005, 2006?
Sh*t, GTA San Andreas had like 272762 people in it and 3 different areas filled with stuff with no load times back in 2004!

Either it would give problems to the PS2 or would take up too much capacity and be hard to load up.

Also,the developers obviously tested the fight with the Behemoths and Wyverns to see if it gave any problems or had any glitches,they found the problem and scrapped it because of that.

Do you think they would scrap it for no reason or have thought that it would be too hard for the players,even so,it wouldn't have been very hard.

Maybe they did cause they enjoy seeing the fans nag and cry about why they don't get what they want,lol.

Also,how can you say that San Andreas had about 272768 numbers of people?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not to mention the whole

Axel: Where is Sora?!
Roxas: I will NOT let you see him!
Axel: Are you CRAZY?!

Scene. I waited for years and it never came true. T^T

ricku rules

i dout they took it out becuse it was too hard look at sepheroth he was harder than 1000 heartless battle he wasnt impossible but he was hard!!!!

Raiko

Come break me down
yeah.i defeated him after 10 turns.maybe there wasnt any space on the disc for it.i thought that they said that the roxas-sora fight was suppose to be playable in the KH2(not final mix)but they scraped it out..(i dont remember when or where i've read it.)

Devil Saiyan

i dout they took it out becuse it was too hard look at sepheroth he was harder than 1000 heartless battle he wasnt impossible but he was hard!!!!

true, but sephiroth was optional. the 1,000 heartless battle was mandatory, so if it was too hard, it could've been a problem. well, probably not. there aren't any tough story battles in KH2 aside from xaldin. I would've liked it if there was another tough one in there

Jazz

Look at about 1:04 on the second trailer. You can see an older version of the Org. XIII teleport effect. In my opinion, it looks way cooler. Also, at 1:36, I noticed that Axel's smile is different. It's a lot bigger and creepier. This trailer makes the game seem a lot better than the finished product, despite Axel's creepy smile.

indeed. Also I happened to notice that near the very end of the trailer, as the camera panned over Org. XIII, I'm pretty sure they threw Larxene's character model into there, because none of the other members have such a stature. It was probably just a small continuity error though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back