• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You ever wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
plz dont make jokes like that. I think i almost barfed there. If that was the case, im glad they cut that scene out.

Muse

you look atrocious
how much?

It's... free? o_o;;

plz dont make jokes like that. I think i almost barfed there. If that was the case, im glad they cut that scene out.

Oh don't be such a homophobe.

Besides, that wouldn't have been as bad of a scene anyways, especially compared to the Sora-bawling-and-falling-to-the-ground-while-clutching-Riku's-hand or the Riku-ass-grab scene. :/

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
MAjor Plot hole!!!

we needz a new game!!!!

jk

probably nothing important

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Maybe Riku liked having minions, just not toony ones.

My guess is Riku was flashing off his new Keyblade and talking about what he was planning on doing with it's power while Donald and Goofy just walked along nodding their heads... Yeah, that seems probable.

State

Awards
Maybe Riku liked having minions, just not toony ones.

riku likes them toony bitches!

*ahem* maybe riku also wanted to take away donald and goofy from sora. riku had the keyblade and he knew where the king was, good enough reasons to take the duck and the dog out of sora's party.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I doubt they really talked to him that much. They didn't have the same bond they had with Sora, and they were only following Riku because they needed to follow the Keyblade.

State

Awards
probably they exchanged some words such as:

"what is the king doing here?"

"how did he get here?"

khfreak5

With me, I think that maybe Goofy tried talking to Riku about how he is, or was, friends with Sora, but either he didn't answer or didn't want to talk about that. Then, ...SILENCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back