• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yensid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I remember Eraqus saying to TAV that Yensid was a wielder, but not anymore.

What do you think his keyblade looked like? Something resembling Mickeys, Star Seeker?
Or was that Yensids keyblade...this would make sense since Mickey know uses the golden keyblade. I forget what its called. Correct me if I'm wrong, I havent kept up with the Ultimania Interviews.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It WAS the StarSeeker. Nomura said, way back, like three years ago, that the StarSeeker keychain was something that was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Although I do wonder when Mickey gave the StarSeeker back to Yensid so Yensid can give it to Sora.

Absolute

At some point, Mickey gives back Star Seeker and starts using Darkside.

Also, I wonder: was there any meaning to the intro of BBS that shows the Awakening Stations of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White forming the keychain of Star Seeker?

I remember Eraqus saying to TAV that Yensid was a wielder, but not anymore.

Yes Yen Sid is a retired Keyblade wielder and that's why he lives on a world that's between light and darkness.

What do you think his keyblade looked like? Something resembling Mickeys, Star Seeker?

The Star Seeker mickey used in BBS was Yen Sid's Keyblade. A keyblade didnt choose Mickey until KH1 which was the Kingdom Key D (the gold keyblade)

Also, I wonder: was there any meaning to the intro of BBS that shows the Awakening Stations of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White forming the keychain of Star Seeker?

I think it's implying to Mickey's part of looking for the PoHs

State

Awards
He is not a retired Keyblade Wielder, he is a retired Keyblade Master.
I presume that Mickey gave back Yen Sid's Starseeker when he obtained the Dark Realm's Kingdom Key keychain and after he got out of it, so, if we narrow it down, he could have given him the keychain after he gets out of the realm or before Sora arrives to Yen Sid's room in his tower.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
What makes this slightly more complicated though is that Mickey has the StarSeeker again in Coded, lol.

Fallen Prince

And didn't Yen Sid say Mickey was always eager to use his Keyblade? He didn't say "Mickey is always eager to use my Keyblade"

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was hoping we would of seen where mickeygot the darkside keyblade by the end

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Although I do wonder when Mickey gave the StarSeeker back to Yensid so Yensid can give it to Sora.

It's shown in the end credits of the Final Episode of BBS.

i was hoping we would of seen where mickeygot the darkside keyblade by the end

That wouldn't make sense to put that in BBS since Mickey wouldn't get the dark keyblade until KH1 when he goes to the dark realm. :/

Rexy

Bronze Member
well skyfoxx it could have been on the Secret Ending. Maybe thats the Secret episode on KHBBSFM?

Rexy

Bronze Member
i know i was kidding :p probably it was Yen Sid who told Mickey about the Stars going out on the beginning of KH1 and probably it was him who told him about Kingdom Key D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's shown in the end credits of the Final Episode of BBS.
No, it's not. Mickey does give back the Keyblade but then Yen Sid gives it right back to him. Meaning, it isn't shown when Mickey gave it back so Yen Sid could give it to Sora.

Rexy

Bronze Member
No, it's not. Mickey does give back the Keyblade but then Yen Sid gives it right back to him. Meaning, it isn't shown when Mickey gave it back so Yen Sid could give it to Sora.
I have thinking about two times for that beeing happened. If i was right with Yen Sid talking with Mickey on pre-Kingdom Hearts, before Mickey left the letter to Donald or, this is what i believe the most, before he arrives Twilight Town again. The first time King Mickey appears on KH2, not on Sora/Roxas memories, is when he is living the train that leeds to Mysterious Tower, i think he went there before for something more than just tell him the news.

Ewar

I can't imagine him as a keyblade master. He'd either be covered in zippers and belts, which wouldn't suit him, or he'd be jumping and gliding and flipping around in that one-piece blue smock robe thing, and you'd be able to see his old man legs and his knobbly knees whenever he did.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well we can just easily say that Mickey did the same exact thing later on. It's not that hard to figure out. :/
The question was of "when" not "how". Obviously he gave it back later on, we were trying to pinpoint when that would've been. >.>

Why are we arguing about this it's not hard to figure out.

During BBS-Mickey took Yen Sid's Star Seeker Keyblade
After BBS-Mickey tries to give it back but Yen Sid continue to let Mickey use it.
Between BBS & KH1- Mickey meets Ansem. Ansem sees him with said keyblade
During KH1- Mickey finds the KKD
During Days or before KH2- Mickey gives back to Yen Sid the Star Seeker Keyblade.
During KH2- Yen Sid gives Sora the Star Seeker Keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back