• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlocker

Is he a keyblade master or use to be one? If that's true then he may even hid some super-strong keyblade of his own but his style would be based on a wisdom/ final form .well anyway to pass on something a person would have to know him/her self? And donald keeps on calling him 'master' soooo.. any thoughts?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its quite possible he was a Keyblade master at some point in time.

He is Mickey's master and has taught him how to use the Keyblade so logically that makes sense.

Other then that there have yet to be any other indications that he is or is not a Master.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I can imagine it. He'd kick everyone's ass :)

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Like what Vice said, he could have been one.
Since he taught Mickey in the past.

Or maybe Yen Sid may just learn about Keyblades and taught Mickey ( theory not practical ) So Yen Sid may not have been a Keyblade Master but know the arts of it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I don't really think he had a keyblade, but that he knew the arts behind, lik Brandon said.

However, how about this:
KH: Dawn of Yen Sid :D

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
But you think he new the art of the keyblade he would be able to weild one.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
But you think he new the art of the keyblade he would be able to weild one.

Not necessarily, I could (hypothetically) learn how to use a sword by practising with a stick. He could've learned the style by observing someone else, but that doesn't mean he can use a keyblade himself. (though the statement that he would've been kickass with a keyblade still stands)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe, but remember the old saying,

"Those who don't know, Teach."

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If he used to be a Keyblade Master, I certainly will be happy to hear how come he's not one anymore - since Nomura kind of confirmed the ones we know about being SRM are the only ones around. And should the answer be 'his Keyblade moved to Mickey' it would be not only lame, but kind of illogical, since we can't really judge what happened between SoRiku in KH1 as an example.
The KK was, after all, originally Riku's, and then we have Sora directly reaching to Riku's Heart to take it from, and then we have Terra and Ven messing the whole thing up further :\

15th member

Impossible..... even if he is teaching a keyblade master it doesnt mean he is also a keyblade master, Yen Sid was like Mickey's advisor to train and attain his Kingship or something. And if Yen Sid was a keyblademaster he could save the world without aiting for Sora and the Co. to save all worlds.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Impossible..... even if he is teaching a keyblade master it doesnt mean he is also a keyblade master, Yen Sid was like Mickey's advisor to train and attain his Kingship or something. And if Yen Sid was a keyblademaster he could save the world without aiting for Sora and the Co. to save all worlds.

Unless, of course, he somehow lost his ability to Wield. Which brings me back to my post above yours, wanting a good explanation if that happened >:C

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Not necessarily. TAV's master sent them out to save the world or whatever. And he may or may not have a Keyblade. Ever think about that? MTAV could be in the same boat as Yen Sid.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not necessarily. TAV's master sent them out to save the world or whatever. And he may or may not have a Keyblade. Ever think about that? MTAV could be in the same boat as Yen Sid.

That is rather an interesting spin on the whole issue, and why they didn't use the term "Keyblade Master" as abundantly in KH2 as they did in KH1 - they decided to use it for something Sora, Riku and Mickey had nothing to do with.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That is rather an interesting spin on the whole issue, and why they didn't use the term "Keyblade Master" as abundantly in KH2 as they did in KH1 - they decided to use it for something Sora, Riku and Mickey had nothing to do with.

I'm on a roll this week xD

If MVAT and Yen sid were Keyblade weilders at a time, I bet that they were on the same type of 3 man team as KH is revolved around. SRK, TAV, RAX. And I grant you it was a female on the team, if said thing is true. Maleficent xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm on a roll this week xD

You are XD

If MVAT and Yen sid were Keyblade weilders at a time, I bet that they were on the same type of 3 man team as KH is revolved around. SRK, TAV, RAX. And I grant you it was a female on the team, if said thing is true. Maleficent xD

You laugh but it just might tie in with too much. @w@;;; Though I'd much rather she'd be an original character

Sora's mom might yet make an appearance >:3

Oceayo

And donald keeps on calling him 'master'
I thought Donald called him master because he was/is the master of magic and Donald is a wizard. Yen Sid probably trained Donald in magic too. Also, I don't think Yen Sid would need to weild a keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought Donald called him master because he was/is the master of magic and Donald is a wizard. Yen Sid probably trained Donald in magic too. Also, I don't think Yen Sid would need to weild a keyblade.

Yen Sid was always referenced to as Mickey's Master, not Donald and Goofy's though the possibility of him training them in anything exists.
He was never said to have been related to them without relations to Mickey, so the stronger tie still lies with the one wielding the Keyblade.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well there have already been what, 10, Original KH characters to be Keyblade wielders. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Kairi, Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, DS. And there's only been 1 disney weilder, Mickey. I wouldnt be suprised if Another Disney Character is MTAV. I mean, they really only have a role while at their own world, I think by now Disney would be ready to put another Character out there to get some of the "regular" spotlight.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You seem to have forgotten Donald and Goofy which get more spot light time than just about anyone else, other than Sora.
I'm not sure how I feel about MTAV being a Disney character though, even though it won't really go against Nomura saying that we've never met that person before.
If IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back