• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Theme's Theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, yeah, weird catchy title... Anyway...

This thread is to ask, what do you feel is the theme of Xion's theme?

Like cheerful, sad, or anything. Basically, what it makes you feel. Since when I asked my friends and family (none of them plays KH) I got a whole range of answers after letting them listen to the song.

And try not to be a smart guy and post "Xion's Theme is Xion" and that sort of thing. I'll probably make an option in the poll for that.

I vote sad XD:36:

Edit: Ah well forgot to put Bitter-Sweet in there, now that I realise. Put it all under Others if you think Bitter-Sweet... SORRY don't know how to edit the stupid poll.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was torn between Melancholy and Longing, actually, but went with Melancholy as it covers both, me thinks. It fits her perfectly. Wanting to be with her friends, being unable to be with her friends. Knowing that just by being with them, she's hurting them. Knowing she'll be hurting them by going away. Hurting herself by clinging on to her own existence for her own selfishness, only to realize there is no other way. Pushing everyone away while they try to cling on to her. Running when she knows someone will always be there to bring her back, while at the same time knowing that if she's brought back, she's causing someone else she no doubt cares for as well the same pain she herself would have to go through of losing her friends

It all suits it. I can't even call it sad because... well, another thing you should've put there - It's Heart breaking. Perfect match for her character, me thinks.

Diastyl

Its sad and longing at the same time.....

It fits Xion's being, and she's my favourite character! (besides Axel)

deep_but_stupid

I reckon , like the rest of the game, melancholic nostalgia.

and another thing the word "melancholy" comes from the ancient greek "black bile" which, in accordance to the four humours theory was thought to cause depression in autumn. Ang even armed with this stonker of a fact i got "disapionting" on my test on anceint greek medicine. And i got disapointing when i got an A.

sorry for rambling. I voted for melancholy.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion's theme is really pretty, though it's really sad like Roxas' T_T

Rix

:)
Awards
Melancholy and longing. Maybe sad too, but the two other words is a better description. I'll go for longing I guess.

JULIO VP

I LOVE IT!!.....(couf)..its good, its like sad cuz she's gone(not really) but happy cuz she did it for her friends and stuff

HAPSAD!!!!

Diastyl

Xion's theme was creative really, and realy sad too

but I wonder who picked celebration for the poll....... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back