• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Name Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma77

This isn't a theory on Xion's true identity, whether it be the Nobody of Kairi, Aqua, Riku, Sora, or a bastardization of heart + body/soul sex. It's a theory on the actual meaning of the name. Posted a small bit of this in the speculation, but made it into a full theory for feedback!

And no, this is not in addition to my completely unique RikuxKairi Nobody theory.

Originally, Xehanort is No Heart, add the X, anagram.

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

No "I". I representing who she is, her sense of self, or where she came from or something, representing she doesn't exist - never existed. A nobody of nobody =p

This can be explaining with the fact that she doesn't got a damn clue who she is. As such, Organization XIII doesn't either, unlike the deal with Roxas - who Xemnas named, used Sora's name for the Anagram. Since they don't have her original name, they use No I, representing the true emptiness that she is.

And yeah, that wraps it up.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
This isn't a theory on Xion's true identity, whether it be the Nobody of Kairi, Aqua, Riku, Sora, or a bastardization of heart + body/soul sex. It's a theory on the actual meaning of the name. Posted a small bit of this in the speculation, but made it into a full theory for feedback!

And no, this is not in addition to my completely unique RikuxKairi Nobody theory.

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

No "I". I representing who she is, her sense of self, or where she came from or something, representing she doesn't exist - never existed. A nobody of nobody =p

This can be explaining with the fact that she doesn't got a damn clue who she is. As such, Organization XIII doesn't either, unlike the deal with Roxas - who Xemnas named, used Sora's name for the Anagram. Since they don't have her original name, they use No I, representing the true emptiness that she is.

I didn't really think about the "No I" part. Lol.. no "I" in team.. Yeah, I think's more likely no "I," as in no single person or that wasn't a single person that made Xion. That seems to go well with SA's and Grace Assassin's theories, which basically say that Xion didn't come from a single person.

Sigma77

I'm trying to say that the source of Xion's name lies in not a single word with X thrown in and then made into an anagram. I think it's similar to Xehanort, which is "No Heart" with an X, then made into an anagram.

X-I-O-N

"No I". Then add the X. Scramble. Xion.

Like I said, "No I" could show she has no clue who she is, and therefore no memories of her past. It could also explain she was made from multiple people, as I means one person, whereas "No I" suggests that it wasn't just one person. Like the No I in team thing Silver mentioned. Kudos for that example btw.

Memorie

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

I think it fits

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
There's no hardcore evidence on Xion's name origin.
Ino
Ion (Cannon :scared:)
Oni
Oin
Nio
Noi
Any suggestions that any of these are her name? Not really anythign there I can see, and I've thought of several suggestions although none of them work since they are incredibly complicated.
Such as I an N from Namine and 0 from Sora, and that makes no sense :cry:.
~The Pinwheel

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm trying to say that the source of Xion's name lies in not a single word with X thrown in and then made into an anagram. I think it's similar to Xehanort, which is "No Heart" with an X, then made into an anagram.

X-I-O-N

"No I". Then add the X. Scramble. Xion.

Like I said, "No I" could show she has no clue who she is, and therefore no memories of her past. It could also explain she was made from multiple people, as I means one person, whereas "No I" suggests that it wasn't just one person. Like the No I in team thing Silver mentioned. Kudos for that example btw.

I was originally thinking "Oni," but when I saw this theory, "No I" just seemed to click well, since SA's and Grace Assassin's recent theories both talk about something related to what I just suggested.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah I get what you are saying. Nice try but No I dont find this plauseable

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

It's certainly a leap of faith. And it wouldn't be altogether implausible. But I'm not sure it would happen.

John Cheong

Well, look at this...

X-I-O-N

No I + X

I think your theory will work. Since "Oni" "Ion" etc won't work because They are not common names. Xion can be a name with meanings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back