• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's #1!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Assuming all this theory is true, why would Xion say "I can't disappear now"?

I'm trying to figure it out, but I can't think of a legitimate reason.
She's probably got some kind of terminal condition or rather she knows she has to disappear as she is now in order to awaken Sora properly.

Namine is a nobody, it's hardly refutable. Also we don't know what an unbirth is, therefore you can't say that she can only be one or another. However, I've said it twice and I'll say it again. You can't be a nobody who is whole.
It is a rather empty argument, but you can lie.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Xion=First Emblem Heartless?

Interesting Theory....

Avens

Interesting connection, but I don't see how Aqua could have gotten to be an experiment. For her to be the first one, she would have had to be there prior to Mickey visiting HB. At the same time, her armor and Keyblade need to be in the RoS for Xemnas to have conversations with it. The problem is, how would Aqua have gotten into contact with Xehanort in that space of time such that she could be revived as Xion later on?

Now, Audo seems to think that Aqua is out of the picture by the end of BBS. This is supported by two of Xigbar's comments in Last Minutes to CO: "There are purposes no one's heard [about CO]. The sleeping room's pair, the 'awakening room.' One more graveyard." and earlier: "In an underground facility in which the darkness of hearts was being investigated. A grave sealed by Ansem the Wise. The first thing that Xemnas wanted to do after he banished that meddlesome Wiseman was make that room at the back of the facility functional."
If Aqua was already dead, she can't have been the first experiment. If she existed in some sort of suspended state, she wouldn't have been a good first test subject.

But, let's suppose that Aqua's armor wasn't there to begin with, and she decided to visit HB after BBS to check up on Xehanort. Mickey visited HB after Xehanort's experiments had began, in fact, apparently after the heartless have been spreading through the basements, and after the meteor shower. In Ansem Report 9, although it isn't said, you can infer by his reaction that Xehanort has never seen a Keyblade before. Further, he has never encountered someone from another world (he's not even sure if they exist until meeting Mickey). That kinda rules out Aqua.

The only other option is that Xion wasn't related to Aqua at all, and that she was merely the first test subject, and that she didn't become a heartless/nobody (because her nobody would not have appeared in HB, and Xemnas would have no reason to search out a common nobody). But if that's the case, why would Xemnas hold onto whatever-she-became for ten years, and do nothing with it? Yep, that's about all I've got.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Assuming all this theory is true, why would Xion say "I can't disappear now"?

I'm trying to figure it out, but I can't think of a legitimate reason.

o.o; simple answer. Her recovery was 'eating up' Sora's Memories. She still hindered his recovery. That doesn't change.

Now, Audo seems to think that Aqua is out of the picture by the end of BBS. ...
If Aqua was already dead, she can't have been the first experiment. If she existed in some sort of suspended state, she wouldn't have been a good first test subject.

Luckily I don't believe she's dead :p so I've no problem with that.

In Ansem Report 9, although it isn't said, you can infer by his reaction that Xehanort has never seen a Keyblade before. Further, he has never encountered someone from another world (he's not even sure if they exist until meeting Mickey). That kinda rules out Aqua.

He could meet her, so long as he didn't know she was from another world.

Avens

Xion=First Emblem Heartless?
Nope: "The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits." (AR8)

He could meet her, so long as he didn't know she was from another world.

If she went to talk with him specifically, I can't think that he would do tests on someone before gleaning whatever he could from them of his past life. Since he doesn't know about other worlds until Mickey, he and Aqua would not have conversed. I don't know of any reason why she would conceal it, since suposedly that was her purpose. More importantly-->

"The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart."
In other words, there wasn't anyone who became something other than a heartless. If Aqua produced a heartless, then she also produced a normal, probably humanoid nobody. Given that, her nobody would still retain her memories and resemble her more than Xion does (height, ect.) It also wouldn't have appeared in HB, so Xemnas would have had to go search for it, if he cared.

Also, Aqua wouldn't have laid down dociley onto the laboratory table, even with Xehanort's potential powers. He would have seen her Keyblade/armor. Yet, he has no idea what it is until Mickey?

For the record, I would love if Xion was somehow related to Aqua--I just don't see this as the way.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If she went to talk with him specifically, I can't think that he would do tests on someone before gleaning whatever he could from them of his past life. Since he doesn't know about other worlds until Mickey, he and Aqua would not have conversed. I don't know of any reason why she would conceal it, since suposedly that was her purpose.

She could've just tried to reach out to him, and possibly in a round-about way. I doubt she'd have just started going "we're friends who traveled through worlds together!"

"The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart."
In other words, there wasn't anyone who became something other than a heartless. If Aqua produced a heartless, then she also produced a normal, probably humanoid nobody. Given that, her nobody would still retain her memories and resemble her more than Xion does (height, ect.) It also wouldn't have appeared in HB, so Xemnas would have had to go search for it, if he cared.

We don't know the experiments' precise nature. Also, it was only said that those of the most stalwart of Hearts had their Hearts collapsed. However, it wasn't until those whole beings were put in the castle's basement that Xehanort later on found the Heartless.
He first put the experiments there, and only then found the Heartless. Xion adds up still.

Also, Aqua wouldn't have laid down dociley onto the laboratory table, even with Xehanort's potential powers. He would have seen her Keyblade/armor. Yet, he has no idea what it is until Mickey?

Seeing a Keyblade isn't the same as knowing what it is. Mickey might've ended up explaining to Xehanort what Aqua's weapon was - if she even had the chance to use it and wasn't beaten too early, if a fight truly did take place. Heck, if they fought, it gives further merit to Xehanort's seeming enthusiasm in finding the Keyblade Wielder and throw Kairi off their world - if he had basis to believe that the Keyblade is really that amazing, in light of his fight with Aqua.

AzzurroRainrebor

This is by no means a contradiction, but since we don't know exactly what an Unbirth is, could Xion be one as well. Perhaps the process you've expounded could be the new 'Unbirth Process"? Just a thought...a rather miniscule thought...

Katsuno_Hitomi

Yet another well thought out theory from the mind of Rain. This makes a whole lot of sense and seems highly plausible to actually happen in the game.

Your name wouldn't happen to be Tetsuya Nomura, would it?:wink: I kid, of course, but it's rather scary how your mind works in a very Nomura-ish way.

Avens

She could've just tried to reach out to him, and possibly in a round-about way. I doubt she'd have just started going "we're friends who traveled through worlds together!"
Well, yeah, I wasn't thinking that far... But looking back at this, I'm feeling really stupid. Because Xehanort looks nothing like Terra, and durr she'd have wanted to know what his character was really like before saying anything...

Ok, I've only got two more questions. ^^

If Xehanort/Xemnas is the one who put Aqua/Xion in the RoS, then why would Xigbar speculate that his other 'friend' is in the RoA, which Xemnas has never been to? And to follow that, why would Xigbar call both rooms 'graves'?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If Xehanort/Xemnas is the one who put Aqua/Xion in the RoS, then why would Xigbar speculate that his other 'friend' is in the RoA, which Xemnas has never been to? And to follow that, why would Xigbar call both rooms 'graves'?

We can only speculate on Aqua due to her armor, but we can't really speculate about Ven on that matter, I'm afraid. Though it could come to show that Xemnas either remembered, or got Aqua at one point in time to clue him in on Ven.
As for knowing about the RoA, they could've came across information from MX or something. D: it adds up with further Xehanort relations as speculated upon today.
As for calling them 'graves', well. Neither Aqua nor Ven are around as far as we know, now are they?
v.v RoA/RoS are really stuff we know nothing about, sadly.

Obsidian

Just to make sure I'm up to speed on what's been said so far in this thread:

Xion is actually Aqua's nobody/some other type of creature, who was first experimented on, causing her heart to collapse.
She was unstable until coming into contact with SoRo's memories.
She wields a keyblade (real or fake, doesn't matter yet) because Aqua could wield one (again, real or fake)

Is that where we're at now?

My question is why does she resemble Kairi? I get that Sora and Roxas are connected, but Roxas didn't remember anything about Sora and co. So why would she stabilize in that form after coming into contact with Roxas' memories?

Bonus question: If Roxas and Ven are connected via Ven's heart asleep in Sora's body, would it be likely that Xion resembles Aqua a bit more at the end of the new trailer? (Needless to say, Ven's memories would have to be locked into Roxas somehow :S)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is that where we're at now?

More or less.

My question is why does she resemble Kairi? I get that Sora and Roxas are connected, but Roxas didn't remember anything about Sora and co. So why would she stabilize in that form after coming into contact with Roxas' memories?

Well, to be completely nitpicky, Aqua and Kairi look enough like each other from the get go without there needing to be further explanation. So Xion being a younger version of Aqua would add up to her looking like a Kairi.
And that's of course before us remembering that Memories of Kairi and Namine are a "touchy" subject in Sora's Heart due to what came to pass in CoM/Re:CoM, so it adds up those Memories would be what would dictate her appearance in that aspect.

Bonus question: If Roxas and Ven are connected via Ven's heart asleep in Sora's body, would it be likely that Xion resembles Aqua a bit more at the end of the new trailer? (Needless to say, Ven's memories would have to be locked into Roxas somehow :S)

I'm leaning more towards the crack theory that says she looks like Sora XD but that is truly a possibility I'm fond of.

Obsidian

Hmm, that adds up in my book. I have to admit that as intriguing as these exceptions and special cases are, I think KH really needs some grounded rules lol. It does make it a heck of a lot more interesting though.

I'm leaning more towards the crack theory that says she looks like Sora XD but that is truly a possibility I'm fond of.

I don't mind if she looks like Sora lol. Although if she ends up completely turning into a boy, I would be surprised lol. Gender bending in a Disney game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back