• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's #1!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh oh oh! Gah, I didn't realize. I mean it's stupid, but I didn't realize that you meant I as in the roman numeral. I'm sorry. Hmm, I mean you make really legitimate points and what not, but I'm still feeling iffy, for reasons I can't explain.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
1) One extra Keyblade never hurt.
2) His own Memories. If by restoring Aqua he could restore his Memories of her - which we see he at least has a clue about by calling her armor 'friend' - that's more than enough motive for him to go along with it.

While I honestly have no retort to your first reason, the latter has something of a flaw to it: If Xemnas were truly an intelligent leader, he wouldn't have jeopardized the order of his entire organization for the sake of recovering his own memories; why not merely bide his time, continue collecting hearts, and regain his own heart along with his memories? And even if that failed, he could always allow Xion to spend time with Roxas after he regained his heart.

Muse

you look atrocious
That is true then it wouldn't be Org. XIII now would it.

You do realize that Organization 13 is written in a way that the 13 appears as letters, right? Roman alphabet ftw.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well if she is experiment number 1 she lost her heart correct and that resulted in a body and soul being created. So what is the requirement she is missing as an organization member.

The be frank, I wouldn't really let her become a Heartless/Nobody. Just a distorted existence. This is more her origin, not what she is.

While I honestly have no retort to your first reason, the latter has something of a flaw to it: If Xemnas were truly an intelligent leader, he wouldn't have jeopardized the order of his entire organization for the sake of recovering his own memories; why not merely bide his time, continue collecting hearts, and regain his own heart along with his memories? And even if that failed, he could always allow Xion to spend time with Roxas after he regained his heart.

1) Recovering his own Memories might lead to discovering further the powers of Memories.
2) Xemnas kept to himself a lot. The fact no one, possibly not even Saix, knew what he was doing in the RoS, shows he's not as noble as you make him out to be.
3) :v He didn't seem to give a damn by the end of KH2. We can all say "Nojima writing" all we want, but the fact remains that in KH2, Xemnas seemed like a cold leader that couldn't care less so long as his subordinates followed orders.

Oh oh oh! Gah, I didn't realize. I mean it's stupid, but I didn't realize that you meant I as in the roman numeral. I'm sorry. Hmm, I mean you make really legitimate points and what not, but I'm still feeling iffy, for reasons I can't explain.

I still love you :heart:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
1) Recovering his own Memories might lead to discovering further the powers of Memories.
2) Xemnas kept to himself a lot. The fact no one, possibly not even Saix, knew what he was doing in the RoS, shows he's not as noble as you make him out to be.
3) :v He didn't seem to give a damn by the end of KH2. We can all say "Nojima writing" all we want, but the fact remains that in KH2, Xemnas seemed like a cold leader that couldn't care less so long as his subordinates followed orders.

1. True, true; again, I've nothing to say in response to that.
2. How is that portraying him as noble? I'm suggesting that he keep order among the ranks and prevent any potential rebellion while at the same time playing things safely with his heart.
3. So, he wouldn't care that his underlings plot to undermine him so long as they follow his immediate orders? You're making him sound like a complete nimrod.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
2. How is that portraying him as noble? I'm suggesting that he keep order among the ranks and prevent any potential rebellion while at the same time playing things safely with his heart.

That's not quite how he was portrayed in KH2 though.

3. So, he wouldn't care that his underlings plot to undermine him so long as they follow his immediate orders? You're making him sound like a complete nimrod.

Oh, he'd care that they plot to undermine him, hence why half of them were sent off to die in CO. He'd just hardly care if anything happened to them.
I fail to see how bringing Xion in would jeopardize the order. If anything, it should somehow help keep the peace, what with them now having another wielder and thus reaching their goal faster.

Nameless

Random question: So how would this theory, if at all, connect to the Room of Awakening?

I know that there's a connection between the RoS and the RoA, so I was just wondering if you had any ideas upon this connection and how it would affect Xion if she was kept in the RoS.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I fail to see how bringing Xion in would jeopardize the order. If anything, it should somehow help keep the peace, what with them now having another wielder and thus reaching their goal faster.

As she regained her identity as Aqua, she might very well have recognized Xemnas as Xehanort and plotted to rebel against him; it might have been this that elicited Roxas's parting from the Organization.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, the usual theories in the matter. With the RoA being probably in CO or something along that sort, it would explain her increasing relation to SoRo's Memories, as well as her seemingly being born there.

As she regained her identity as Aqua, she might very well have recognized Xemnas as Xehanort and plotted to rebel against him; it might have been this that elicited Roxas's parting from the Organization.

Xehanort might not have taken this into consideration. Alternatively, if he remembered Aqua's base nature, maybe he thought he could still have her in the Organization. It's the age old dilemma - had the Org sat down and talked to Sora, he probably would've helped them. Aqua seems to be the type to do the same - so long as she'd have been kept in the dark about the rest of the Organization's actions.
The end result seems to have gone beyond Xemnas's plannings, whichever way it went, so I still don't see it as a flaw in light of all the things he could've stood to benefit from the ordeal.

Last edited:

Blizzara

Maybe that's how she poofs. She remembers stuff, rebels against Xemnas, and gets pwned. @_@

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
let me see if i understand

Xion was the first of Xehanorts expirements, therefor first nobody, and first heartless, made from aqua
whom was in hallow bastion
and the reason she can weild=aqua
reason she is effected by Soras memories, is because of aqua/ven's relationship?

do i have it about right?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion was the first of Xehanorts expirements, therefor first nobody, and first heartless, made from aqua

Possibly Heartless/Nobody. I'm not ruling out her losing her sense of self while being a whole being.

and the reason she can weild=aqua

With a little help from SoRo's Memories, at least as far as the KK's Keychain goes.

do i have it about right?

Ya.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Crap. I am so late with this thread. I like the idea. Except it still bugs me that she would actually be a nobody or something to that effect. I really want Xion to be whole.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ Xion being whole? I see that as a pretty far stretch? With her identity issues and all.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It'd be because of her skillz, but I'm straying from the matter at hand. I am conflicted.
While I want Xion to be whole I also want her to be an experiment.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OuO Great theory Rain. Supports Xion=Aqua.<3

But then, what if Xion's keyblade is a fake, as it's rumoured to be? :eek:

1) Riku's jealousy and rage issues
2) Talking about the Keychain, not her own.
3) With the Keychain not her own, we're left with Aqua's Keychain-less Keyblade as a base. We've no confirmation those are not fake Keyblades. And while Riku's the one most likely to get it wrong for reason #1, he held both a real and an artificial Keyblade, as well as the Soul Eater. He's also the likely one to get it right.

Crap. I am so late with this thread. I like the idea. Except it still bugs me that she would actually be a nobody or something to that effect. I really want Xion to be whole.

Again - this doesn't really say she's not a whole being. Just messed up.

^ Xion being whole? I see that as a pretty far stretch? With her identity issues and all.

Sora had those enough on his own in CoM/Re:CoM. Memories do that to someone - especially the lacking of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back