• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Which was strange seeing as the reason why he left was perfectly acceptable and logical. It almost if Nomura just wanted to throw in a girl to look like Kairi so he could have his precious "trio"

Ya, I know. Now what Riku said he thought why Roxas left the Organization doesn't really fit with the plot.
After the Saix fight, Riku told Sora "I think he really just wanted to meet you"

But the end of Days---
Roxas said that meeting Sora would be the only way to free the captive hearts in Kingdom Hearts....or something like that.
All I know is that he was talking about Xion, wanting to release the captive hearts, and see Sora, so everything would go back to "normal" and he would "get Xion back", by doing all that.

And plus

It almost if Nomura just wanted to throw in a girl to look like Kairi so he could have his precious "trio"

Why not just leave it as Namine?

Or, he could've just left it at Roxas and Axel, but trios apparently "work" for the KH universe.

bryanbryan

I don't know why people even hate her voice actor.
She's really nice and caring and fits her role as Xion's voice actor.
It's not like the people who hate her would even come close to being better at voice acting than Alyssa Stoner.
You can't hate someone you don't even know but be jealous of what they do, that you never will.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Okay I don't get this reason... how the heck did she ruin Deep Dive?

By her voice and presence unnecessarily popping up during Deep Dive.

I don't know why people even hate her voice actor.
She's really nice and caring and fits her role as Xion's voice actor.
It's not like the people who hate her would even come close to being better at voice acting than Alyssa Stoner.
You can't hate someone you don't even know but be jealous of what they do, that you never will.

I think you completely misunderstood what they meant. xD; They meant that they didn't like Allyson Stoner as Xion's voice actress; they believe Stoner wasn't very good at playing the part.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
By her voice and presence unnecessarily popping up during Deep Dive.

Emphasize the unnecessary.

I always believed Deep Dive was the climax, Riku and Roxas facing each other, and talking about Roxas's own struggles.

Nooo, Roxas's one major decision in the whole damn game had to be about forgetting Xion, and that Xion in this, and that he wants Xion back, and that Xion tthrew the Keyblade, that Xion talked, and Xion, Xion. And there really wasn't any reason for a classic scenario to be ruined by adding something that never existed in it. Roxas was never going into that castle again, Xion or no Xion. Instead, over all the manliness, we got a chirpy voice talking crap.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Okay I don't get this reason... how the heck did she ruin Deep Dive?

Because Deep Dive seemed like such an epic battle, between 2 badass characters, who most likely had a grudge against each other, since Roxas immediatyly climbed the tower to get Riku. But no, they had never met before that, and it didn't make sense that they fought each other if they didn't previosly meet each other. And that dramtic move with Riku falling down upside down was ruined with Xion memories. And that whole thing with Roxas throwing one of his Keyblades to him because of Xion was just stupid. I always assumed Roxas was doing that move where Sora would throw his Keyblade to hit enemies(I forgot what this ability was called) and that Riku just managed to catch it. The dialouge was also weird, like "Why? Why do you have a keyblade?" didn't make sense. It could've made sense if they met before but they didn't. And finally, Xion's line, "Riku please, you have to stop him", that was the worst of all. Did Riku really need Xion's words to make him want to defeat Roxas with the darkness? Don't you think Sora being in a coma and Roxas being the key to wake him up would be enough? He didn't need Xion to convince him that. They also ruined Roxas's reason for going back to TWTNW, because Xion told him to. WTF. Wasn't his reason to leave was to look for Sora? What happend to that? I also assumed Roxas had knowledge of Sora being his Other, with, you know, the line in KH2 "You make a good other"?

They just ruined it all. That fight could have had a so much better back story behind it, but no, it was just about Xion.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Because Deep Dive seemed like such an epic battle, between 2 badass characters, who most likely had a grudge against each other, since Roxas immediatyly climbed the tower to get Riku. But no, they had never met before that, and it didn't make sense that they fought each other if they didn't previosly meet each other. And that dramtic move with Riku falling down upside down was ruined with Xion memories. And that whole thing with Roxas throwing one of his Keyblades to him because of Xion was just stupid. I always assumed Roxas was doing that move where Sora would throw his Keyblade to hit enemies(I forgot what this ability was called) and that Riku just managed to catch it. The dialouge was also weird, like "Why? Why do you have a keyblade?" didn't make sense. It could've made sense if they met before but they didn't. And finally, Xion's line, "Riku please, you have to stop him", that was the worst of all. Did Riku really need Xion's words to make him want to defeat Roxas with the darkness? Don't you think Sora being in a coma and Roxas being the key to wake him up would be enough? He didn't need Xion to convince him that. They also ruined Roxas's reason for going back to TWTNW, because Xion told him to. WTF. Wasn't his reason to leave was to look for Sora? What happend to that? I also assumed Roxas had knowledge of Sora being his Other, with, you know, the line in KH2 "You make a good other"?

They just ruined it all. That fight could have had a so much better back story behind it, but no, it was just about Xion.
So, basically, it sucked because you had assumed a lot about that scene only to find out that your theory/assumptions were wrong.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I find the idea that people would hate her because her personality has no flaw to be ironic. For the simple fact that she's practically a reflection of Sora (especially considering how her person is shaped by Sora's memories).

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think it would have been cooler if they intentionally make the keyblade llook like a lesser version or something(with all of the same abilities of the real keyblade)

I find the idea that people would hate her because her personality has no flaw to be ironic. For the simple fact that she's practically a reflection of Sora (especially considering how her person is shaped by Sora's memories).

not really. she suppose to turn into sora, but she simply isn't the same, not even close. Sora doesn't distance himself from his friends.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sora could be seen to have flaws in that he has anger management issues.

KeybladeCounsel

I guess my saying Hayden Panetiere should return comes into action. Also remember when they were saying Kairi's line and it was completely destroyed by Allyson Stoner? "It's my lucky charm, be sure to bring it back to me." When Hayden said it, it was a classic. But Allyson completely destroyed that in Days. It was shameful. (Wait, that was Days wasn't it? Or was it COM?)

blueheart

Bronze Member
So, basically, it sucked because you had assumed a lot about that scene only to find out that your theory/assumptions were wrong.

Your saying the Xion thing made more sense? I wouldn't have minded if I was wrong on some things, but the whole scene just didn't make sense, or it was just dumb.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
true but that was only in kh2. i think one flaw about sora is that he is very ignorant to some things

No that was in KH1 too. And I don't see it as "Anger management issues" either... he just gets naturally mad like human beings are supposed to. I mean, come on, you know that in KH1 Sora got ticked off at Riku a few times and called him stupid in Neverland. I don't get why people are saying Sora acts more immature in KH2 than he does in KH1.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Your saying the Xion thing made more sense?
I didn't say anything about it making sense or not, but it seemed clear by your post that you were more angered by being wrong about your views on that scene then anything.

I for one liked the DD scene in Days, it felt like I was finally seeing the full version of the scene after like three games of only pieces of it being shown.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I fail to see how her personality is anything like Sora's.
Her original purpose may have been to take after him, but she starts to develop into her own personality.

silentmusic16

I didn't say anything about it making sense or not, but it seemed clear by your post that you were more angered by being wrong about your views on that scene then anything.

I for one liked the DD scene in Days, it felt like I was finally seeing the full version of the scene after like three games of only pieces of it being shown.

but it was completely stupid. almost all of the dialog was contradictions either in that scene or from things from other parts of the game, they didn't even follow the original video, and the whole thing was supposedly stirred on by xion....which didn't happen in the original video. and again.....xion talked through oblivion. 'nuff said

Allister Rose

French Lover
No that was in KH1 too. And I don't see it as "Anger management issues" either... he just gets naturally mad like human beings are supposed to. I mean, come on, you know that in KH1 Sora got ticked off at Riku a few times and called him stupid in Neverland. I don't get why people are saying Sora acts more immature in KH2 than he does in KH1.

in kh2, it was random. there really wasn't enough to motivate sora to get 'that' upset in most times. the only time i did see him get reasonably upset was when goofy got hit. but that scene was kind of dumb.

I clearly remember that one line in kh1. He didn't say it out of anger, he jsut thought Riku was being ridiculous. but other than that kh1 sora hard;y ever got angry (even when he was suppose to). i think you need to provide more scenes of when sora got angry.

kh2 it was more of anger management, but in kh1 it wasn't

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but it was completely stupid. almost all of the dialog was contradictions either in that scene or from things from other parts of the game, they didn't even follow the original video, and the whole thing was supposedly stirred on by xion....which didn't happen in the original video. and again.....xion talked through oblivion. 'nuff said
None of the dialog was that contradictory. Xion doesn't cause any contradictions in the scene either. Riku went there to stop Roxas, just because Xion also asked him to doesn't mean he only did it because of her. Riku asks Roxas why he can wield the Keyblade because he has Keyblade-envy issues, as Nomura said. Etc. It matches up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back