• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion theories.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikitsumi

There aren't my theories, but a combo of a couple of friends' theories.

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, thus when her heart was released, a Heartless was not formed, but another form of some sort, perhaps a spirit, which Namine supposedly is. Xion resulted as the Nobody.

Xemnas began to become Xehanort-obsessed, and as a result, no longer recognized Xion as a member of the Organization and killed her, provoking Roxas, who held her in high regards, to leave the Organization because he cared about her a lot. (A love triangle of sorts, involving Riku, Xion, and Roxas. Xion liked Riku and Roxas cared about Xion.)

The Oathkeeper keyblade was a symbol of Kairi's promise to Sora, and was also a symbol of Roxas and Xion's friendship, saying that when they found their hearts, they'd love each other. It also originally belonged to Xion before she was killed.

The Oblivion keyblade represented Riku. In a way, Roxas would have Riku and Kairi by his side as his source of power.

When Xion was dying, she gave Roxas Oathkeeper to remember her by, and his 'anger' was provoked. As a result, he swore revenge on Xemnas, but was nearly killed by the Superior if not for Saix's intervention to stop Xemnas.

Marluxia was nearly killed as well by Xemnas, but if not for Roxas protecting him, exclaiming "Why are you doing this?"

These aren't my theories, so don't blame me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, thus when her heart was released, a Heartless was not formed, but another form of some sort, perhaps a spirit, which Namine supposedly is. Xion resulted as the Nobody.

Can't have a Nobody without a Heartless.

Xemnas began to become Xehanort-obsessed, and as a result, no longer recognized Xion as a member of the Organization and killed her, provoking Roxas, who held her in high regards, to leave the Organization because he cared about her a lot. (A love triangle of sorts, involving Riku, Xion, and Roxas. Xion liked Riku and Roxas cared about Xion.)
Xemnas had other plans, he never obsessed about Xehanort :/

The Oathkeeper keyblade was a symbol of Kairi's promise to Sora, and was also a symbol of Roxas and Xion's friendship, saying that when they found their hearts, they'd love each other. It also originally belonged to Xion before she was killed.

Roxas wasn't around when Kairi gave Sora that good luck charm, there's no way to connect him or xion to it. Well xion at least.

The Oblivion keyblade represented Riku. In a way, Roxas would have Riku and Kairi by his side as his source of power.
I thought you said that it was a "love connection" between Xion and Roxas that made the Oathkeeper. :|

When Xion was dying, she gave Roxas Oathkeeper to remember her by, and his 'anger' was provoked. As a result, he swore revenge on Xemnas, but was nearly killed by the Superior if not for Saix's intervention to stop Xemnas.

Roxas never showed any hatred toward Xemnas, Roxas left to find Sora. Its possible that Xion was also relate to his leaving.

Marluxia was nearly killed as well by Xemnas, but if not for Roxas protecting him, exclaiming "Why are you doing this?"

What? Just..... Huh?!

Sorry, but they were all pretty bad.

Muse

you look atrocious
Eh, these are all pretty much fanfic theories. :/

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I think she's InuYasha and Sakura's child, and her weapon is going to be like Kairi's keyblade, except it's going to be adorned with hearts and magical sheep. c:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok....If you say so.

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, thus when her heart was released, a Heartless was not formed,
Yep.

but another form of some sort, perhaps a spirit, which Namine supposedly is.
The spirit and soul are kinda the same. Nobodies are created from the body and soul. Roxas had soras body and soul. So namine was left with no body and soul but come in existence by kairis heart.
Xion resulted as the Nobody.

Xemnas began to become Xehanort-obsessed, and as a result, no longer recognized Xion as a member of the Organization and killed her,
Let me think....He use the keyblade wielders to kill heartless for the hearts can go to kingdom hearts so he kills xion. Umm...No.

provoking Roxas, who held her in high regards, to leave the Organization because he cared about her a lot. (A love triangle of sorts, involving Riku, Xion, and Roxas. Xion liked Riku and Roxas cared about Xion.)

Not a theory anymore, if everyone still knew xion then she would have a tombstone in the proof of existence.

The Oathkeeper keyblade was a symbol of Kairi's promise to Sora, and

was also a symbol of Roxas and Xion's friendship, saying that when they found their hearts, they'd love each other. It also originally belonged to Xion before she was killed.

Nope the keyblades roxas wields (oathkeeper and oblivion) are the same that sora wields. So they are roxas and sora exclusive.

He doesnt even no these people let alone that he is soras nobody.
When Xion was dying, she gave Roxas Oathkeeper to remember her by, and his 'anger' was provoked.
Again xion never had the oathkeeper.

As a result, he swore revenge on Xemnas, but was nearly killed by the Superior if not for Saix's intervention to stop Xemnas.

Xemnas need roxas for his plans.

NoNoNo.

Well you posted and its mainly a fanfic because uhh....but it has been proven wrong anyway.-_-

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Namine was born from Sora as a result of Kairi's Heart leaving his Body. Raised by AtW in the SARs, Confirmed by Nomura.
If anything came out as the "spirit" it would be Xion, but then the question arises of wtf a spirit even is.

Xemnas began to become Xehanort-obsessed

Lol what?

and as a result, no longer recognized Xion as a member of the Organization and killed her

And the rest of the members that lived into KH2 were spared why?

provoking Roxas, who held her in high regards, to leave the Organization because he cared about her a lot.

...oh sure, let's all ignore the confirmed fact Roxas left the Organization to find Sora and find out why he had the Keyblade.
Because that's irrelevant, right?

(A love triangle of sorts, involving Riku, Xion, and Roxas. Xion liked Riku and Roxas cared about Xion.)

o_o
It's like a train wreck. I cannot look away.

The Oathkeeper keyblade was a symbol of Kairi's promise to Sora

Yes, Kairi's Promise to Sora that Sora would return to her and give her back her Amulet.
I love how you phrased it.

and was also a symbol of Roxas and Xion's friendship, saying that when they found their hearts, they'd love each other. It also originally belonged to Xion before she was killed.

O_O that does it. I'm negarepping this the instant I'm done replying to it. Even though it'll probably be short lived
Wtf? How did Xion get the Oathkeeper? How did Roxas make Keychains on his own? Why the fuck does this fail so badly?

...o_o

No more.

You're the messenger.
None of your friends came here to insult us and mock our intelligence.
I blame you wholly.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If anything came out as the "spirit" it would be Xion, but then the question arises of wtf a spirit even is.

Soul, but that's not true. All parties would be dead.

O_O that does it. I'm negarepping this the instant I'm done replying to it. Even though it'll probably be short lived

It's because of you that negarepping should only be for the mods.
Morons like you get all negarep happy and abuse the "power"
Whatever "power" it could so be called.

Ikitsumi is new, and thusly exempt from the harshities of Suffering Angel on PMS.
Now, go get a mod so s/he/it can see how wholly justified you are in negarepping me.

You're the messenger.
None of your friends came here to insult us and mock our intelligence.
I blame you wholly.

And I blame you for the decline in a friendly environment to which we can post in peace without having to worry about such atrocities as your time of the minth.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Heh, nice save you got there. ;P

Kairi is a Princess of Heart(Yes), thus when her heart was released, a Heartless was not formed(Good so far)but another form of some sort, perhaps a spirit, which Namine supposedly is. Xion resulted as the Nobody.

As stated before, No Heartless = No nobody.

Xemnas began to become Xehanort-obsessed(Obsessed...?), and as a result, no longer recognized Xion as a member of the Organization and killed her, provoking Roxas, who held her in high regards, to leave the Organization because he cared about her a lot. (A love triangle of sorts, involving Riku, Xion, and Roxas. Xion liked Riku and Roxas cared about Xion.)
No no no. Xemnas needed the Keyblade to get hearts for Kingdom Hearts. There's really no point in him killing one of the "keyblade weilders" when that's one of the people who he needs the most. Roxas does care about Xion, and hell, that's most likely the reason why he left, but it sounds a lot like a fanfic.

Nope. It was never Xion's Keychain.

Never had the Oathkeeper Keychain. Also, if anyone would be more likely to stop it would have been more likely Xemnas preventing Saix from killing Roxas, but this is only conjecture.

Reply's in bolded. Also, you probably shouldn't use your "friends" 's theories. Come up with your own, and take credit where it's due, even if it has a ton of holes. Theories are bound to have a few flaws, which is why I avoid from making theories. :D!

G

greatgirl22302

okay heres my theory.

At first, I kept hearing that Xion was Birth By Sleep's Aqua's nobody. So I thought that's what she was. but I changed my mind

An enemy in birth by sleep is the unborn. And so far on this forum I haven't seen this vital peice of info.
I think that Xion is Aqua's Unborn, not a nobody at all. She can't remember things of when she was human though nobodies can, she resembles Kairi as well when the Kai means water Kairi can be misinterpreted as such, and since theres a conection between Aqua and Kairi through name, if Xion was Aqua's Unborn that would explain her resemblance to Kairi.
Also, Xion is drawn to Axel and Roxas, I think that she's pulled toward them because Roxas is nearly identical to Ventus, and Axel faintly resembles Terra with his hair, while she becomes close to Riku because he resembles Terra in personality, Riku on the other hand woud just befriend her easily because of her resemblance to Kairi.
I also think Namine knows more then she lets on. She would be connected to Xion in a similar way as Kairi being Namine's somebody Namine is more powerfull then some nobodies. I think she knows more about Xion.

this my theory and my reasoning, please let me know if I missed something.

Muse

you look atrocious
okay heres my theory.

At first, I kept hearing that Xion was Birth By Sleep's Aqua's nobody. So I thought that's what she was. but I changed my mind

An enemy in birth by sleep is the unborn. And so far on this forum I haven't seen this vital peice of info.
I think that Xion is Aqua's Unborn, not a nobody at all. She can't remember things of when she was human though nobodies can, she resembles Kairi as well when the Kai means water Kairi can be misinterpreted as such, and since theres a conection between Aqua and Kairi through name, if Xion was Aqua's Unborn that would explain her resemblance to Kairi.
Also, Xion is drawn to Axel and Roxas, I think that she's pulled toward them because Roxas is nearly identical to Ventus, and Axel faintly resembles Terra with his hair, while she becomes close to Riku because he resembles Terra in personality, Riku on the other hand woud just befriend her easily because of her resemblance to Kairi.
I also think Namine knows more then she lets on. She would be connected to Xion in a similar way as Kairi being Namine's somebody Namine is more powerfull then some nobodies. I think she knows more about Xion.

Unbirths don't exist after BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
okay heres my theory.

I think that Xion is Aqua's Unborn, not a nobody at all.

she is a nobody though.

She can't remember things of when she was human though nobodies can, she resembles Kairi as well when the Kai means water Kairi can be misinterpreted as such, and since theres a conection between Aqua and Kairi through name, if Xion was Aqua's Unborn that would explain her resemblance to Kairi.

Not really as Kairi and Aqua aren't connected.
Xion and Aqua aren't connected.

Please don't take it there. Leave Axel out of the past. Please do not connect him with Axel.
There were flame wars overt this. And I'd hate to have to be the one standing over your charred corpse, so let's keep it in the present.

Roxas=/=Ventus.
Axel=/=Terra
Riku=/=Terra
Aqua=/=Xion
Aqua=/=Kairi

considering how they're both Kairi's nobodies, I'd say so myself.

Not bad for your first time.
Welcome to KHI.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i had this thoery that all the worlds that we see are actually in castle oblivoin and that xion is just memories of kairi....but i know this is a lame theory, so dont take it seriously

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion = Memories...no....
Xion = ....Active Keychain theory?...
fuck.yes.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Xion's true identity is thus far only speculated on. Aqua and Kairi are top dogs when it comes to that, though.

A relation by name isn't good enough to indicate anything else. Why I do believe that Terra and Riku might be the unrelated members of the SRK/TAV group, nothing's been confirmed about Aqua and Kairi yet.
Xion looks just as much like Aqua as she does like Kairi, thus indicating her looks can't really be used to identify her Somebody.

Or she could be Kairi and is drawn to Roxas because he's a Sora. That would also explain her relation to Riku.
Imo, Riku and Terra aren't alike - especially post CoM Riku and what we've seen of Terra thus far in the trailers.
As for Axel and Terra, they look nothing alike to the extent that would merit what you implied.

Namine probably knows more about Xion than she's letting on thus far, but that could be easily explained by whatever seems to be connecting her to Sora and Roxas's Memories. While that would indicate her Somebody's identity comes into play here, we're looking at the consequences, not the reasons.

The concept itself is interesting. Like Karate said - not bad on your first try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back