• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Besides the Paopu was giving to Sora, not Riku. I don't think that there's evidence of Kairi giving Riku a Paopu.

Uh... do you even have any idea what we're discussing that you're replying to it in such a manner?

I have my own ideas on this keyblade thingie but im not gonna post it. Not in the mood for a flame you see.

Being disproved =\= flamed.

Ow yeah some people on this board really need a Keyblade shoved upon their ***.

I concur.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I have my own ideas on this keyblade thingie but im not gonna post it. Not in the mood for a flame you see.
Ow yeah some people on this board really need a Keyblade shoved upon their ***.

Relevence?

But dont come here flaming a theory that you dont have a clue about. its not a good idea. SA has plenty of friends that will git on your case about doing something like that (me being one of them)

Bottom line, dont flame things that you dont know about.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm not exactly sure what to think, but this theory does seem to hold some ground. It could easily explain where Riku got the keyblade from. I mean, if he really could dual-wield/ wield Way to the Dawn before then, why didn't he use that earlier? I could see the whole "Kairi resparking the memories of Xion, leading to Riku giving Kairi a keyblade" thing holding some truth. As for no one recalling Xion, I could see Namine erasing all of the memories of Xion, post-"the time Xion vanishes." (I wouldn't necessarily say that she died, rejoined her former self, or anything just yet. It's too early to call imo..)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not the novel, I meant Nomura. Did he not say that it came from Riku's memories of home? A topic which we both argued upon, did we not?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I distinctly remember both of you saying that that flowery Keyblade was a Keychain made from Riku's memories of home. This isn't some new shit just made up. This happened 3 weeks ago.

A

Audo

I distinctly remember both of you saying that that flowery Keyblade was a Keychain made from Riku's memories of home. This isn't some new shit just made up. This happened 3 weeks ago.
xD. I like how you're blaming us now for your use of misinformation.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

1) us =\= Nomura, so why are you complaining like this? o_O
2) I brought up another possible theory, that frankly - still doesn't contradict our current belief that that's what the Gayblade was made from.
Instead of Kairi -> Memories of DI -> Gayblae,
I'm saying Kairi -> Memories of Xion from DI that suddenly resurfaced because Naminé buried them -> Gayblade. xD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know what? I'm not even contesting this, because you're arguing in favor of a point I was arguing for 3 weeks ago.

But the second one in plausible. Possible even.
I'm just going in cruise control for now. Because I'm about to laugh my ass off.

A

Audo

You know what? I'm not even contesting this, because you're arguing in favor of a point I was arguing for 3 weeks ago.

But the second one in plausible. Possible even.
I'm just going in cruise control for now. Because I'm about to laugh my ass off.
Have fun then.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
28/10/08 EDIT:

Just thought of another tidbit that could support this.

Duel Wielding. Sora and Riku managed. Many believe today that Duel Wielding is possible because of two Hearts, or for the matter at hand - parts of two Beings - reside as a single Entity.
Ven could somehow explain Sora. Duel Wielding first manifested in Roxas, who was Sora's Nobody. The lacking of Memories, however, enabled Ven's Presence to bubble up to the surface and all but turn Roxas into a Ven clone. Seeing how Roxas was still also a Sora, we have the initial duelty of beings that enabled him to Duel Wield (seeing how - again - I don't believe Xion has a Keyblade of her own so she couldn't have given him one).
When they fused, the Ven Presence was already noticeable via Roxas, so Sora could Duel Wield - with some help from the Drive Forms (which could on their own be compared to the various fighting modes we saw in the BBS trailers).

What of Riku then? Why, Riku's case is much more simpler, actually, seeing how we know both the Being that co-existed within him, as well as how they interacted, as opposed to Sora and Ven.
I'm talking, of course, of Xehanort's Heartless.
Two Hearts existing in the same Body, but the most important part is specifically Riku using Xehanort's Heartless's powers.
Xehanort was already hinted to have ties to the Keyblade (like Ven for Sora?) when he opened the Door to the Hear of Radiant Garden, and by the likely relation to Master Xehanort. Throw in Riku tapping into his powers freely, and it's easy to see where he could sprout another Keyblade from.

Why should we care?
Simple. Recall what Naminé said about the Memories of Sora's that she was to delink -

They'll sink into the Darkness of his Heart.

I'm saying Naminé delinked Riku's Memories of Xion, letting them sink into the same Darkness.
Who then would be able to reach those, and as a result - manage to create a Keychain then the Being who is all but Riku's Darkness personified and has ties to the Keyblade but Xehanort's Heartless, whose form Riku assumed as his own?

Oh shi- I think I just created a semi theory again. I hate it when I do that.

XIII's follower

I have a question, SA.

Why don't you believe (or not want to believe) that Xion's has her own keyblade? Are you adverse to it for some reason? I mean, in 'Another Report', Nomura said that there isn't one particular Keyblade for a particular realm, and there are "just as many [Keyblades] as there are qualified hearts" (pages 28 & 29, question VI). Who are we to say (or know for that matter) that Xion's somebody (whoever that may be) didn't have a 'qualified heart' ,and they don't just have the same connection that Sora and Roxas had that was also explained in 'Another Report' (pages 28 & 29, question VII)? Just a question; no disrespect intended or attempted.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why don't you believe (or not want to believe) that Xion's has her own keyblade? Are you adverse to it for some reason?

1) It's not just any random Keyblade out there. It's not like while sora has the KK that Riku has the WtD and Mickey has the IKK - that while is similar, is still different. It's the KK - something that seems to be Sora/Roxas dependent. Xion just popping one of her own out of nowhere seems unlikely to me, and is more than enough basis in and of itself for one to assume more than just a passing relation between "Xion's" KK and Roxas's KK.
2) Throw in the fact that thus far we've never seen them both wielding their KKs at the same time and you'll see why I'd sooner relate Xion wielding the KK to what happened between Riku and Sora in KH1's HB where Riku took the Keyblade from Sora, leaving Sora with none.
3) Then we have Roxas asking if Xion can use the Keyblade too - as opposed to her having one of her own.
It's "you can use it", not "you have one", showing that it's likely the same Keyblade, and up until then he went by the notion that like Leon in KH1, the Keyblade would run away screaming from most people back to its original owner. Xion managing to hold onto it would no doubt be a surprise.

I mean, in 'Another Report', Nomura said that there isn't one particular Keyblade for a particular realm, and there are "just as many [Keyblades] as there are qualified hearts" (pages 28 & 29, question VI).
Who are we to say (or know for that matter) that Xion's somebody (whoever that may be) didn't have a 'qualified heart' ,and they don't just have the same connection that Sora and Roxas had that was also explained in 'Another Report' (pages 28 & 29, question VII)?

And yet neither Aqua nor even Kairi (her being able to wield or not aside) - have had the Kingdom Key. Roxas has the Kingdom Key because he's Sora's Nobody, and Sora is the one that the Kingdom Key chose. The only possibile way for me to accept Xion has her own KK is if she was created along with Roxas and Naminé, but seeing how Naminé doesn't have the Keyblade, I doubt Xion would've gotten it had she been born then. And then you once again come down to the conclusion that if Xion is Kairi's Nobody, she wouldn't have gotten the Kingdom Key, for she wasn't created from the Heart chosen by it.

Just a question; no disrespect intended or attempted.

None taken, it's a legit query.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
SA your new addition to your theory makes alot of sense. It goes hand in hand with Xehanort being a keyblade weilder, or possibly Terra. 2 Hearts=2 Keyblades. Wait, that would mean that you think that Roxas has a heart of his own, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back