• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Actually, SA, I think I have some more support for you.

In the released trailers including the one on the front page of this site, there is footage of Roxas fighting alongside, most likely, Xion in Beast's castle. But in the trailer, not only does Xion (presumably) only fight using magic, but she's not wielding the KK either. But, the scene that comes afterward (and seems to come next in terms of continuity) Xion is fighting Riku on the bridge with KK.

Of course, this trailer is old and Xion still has her hood up, meaning that at the time of this trailer Nomura and co. were probably still trying to keep her under wraps. But then, why have the scene w/ Riku anyway showing the KK? That's more support. There's also the possibilty that Xion was hiding her KK usage from Roxas, but there seems to be no reason for that at all.

Also, Riku calls the KK 'fake', meaning that, if it was stolen, then he was calling Roxas' keyblade fake, which we know it isn't. But Riku may have just been in denial about another person wielding KK while Sora was asleep.

Honestly, I think that ultimately Xion has (or rather I feel that she should have) her own Keyblade if for no other reason than the series, imho, needs a female keyblade wielder in the current timeline especially since Aqua's recently showcased awesomeness is practically choking me with excitement. But, I will conceed that all press releases up until now support your conclusion that the KK she uses in stolen.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SA your new addition to your theory makes alot of sense. It goes hand in hand with Xehanort being a keyblade weilder, or possibly Terra. 2 Hearts=2 Keyblades. Wait, that would mean that you think that Roxas has a heart of his own, Right?

Many believe today that Duel Wielding is possible because of two Hearts, or for the matter at hand - parts of two Beings - reside as a single Entity.
Ven could somehow explain Sora.

I was purposely vauge about that last one, seeing how we don't know yet exactly how Ven and Sora are related, and I've heard some claims that made sense about Ven's Heart not being what was of him in Sora.
Axel hinted towards Roxas having his own Heart (being Ven's, probably), but should a big enough part of Ven's Being be in Roxas, it could explain well enough the 'wrong impression' -
He was supposed to be only Sora's Body and Soul, without even his Memories, yet he suddenly had something from Ven that wasn't supposed to be there, thus making him in a sense wholer than most Nobodies.
So whichever part of Ven Sora has with him doesn't really matter, as long as it's enough to keep the Keyblade around (which would hint towards the Heart, yes, seeing how that's what's chosen by the Keyblade, but it doesn't really matter for this current theory about Riku's Duel Wielding, which is in fact again - the simpler of the two since we really know he had a Heart in him).

In the released trailers including the one on the front page of this site, there is footage of Roxas fighting alongside, most likely, Xion in Beast's castle. But in the trailer, not only does Xion (presumably) only fight using magic, but she's not wielding the KK either. But, the scene that comes afterward (and seems to come next in terms of continuity) Xion is fighting Riku on the bridge with KK.

It could tie in with Roxas being nearby so he could sutain her Keyblade, I agree, or - seeing how he's gone, he could be not using the Keyblade and wouldn't even notice it was taken.

Of course, this trailer is old and Xion still has her hood up, meaning that at the time of this trailer Nomura and co. were probably still trying to keep her under wraps.

Her identity, not the mindfuck about her wielding the Keyblade.

Honestly, I think that ultimately Xion has (or rather I feel that she should have) her own Keyblade if for no other reason than the series, imho, needs a female keyblade wielder in the current timeline especially since Aqua's recently showcased awesomeness is practically choking me with excitement. But, I will conceed that all press releases up until now support your conclusion that the KK she uses in stolen.

Or Xion could be Aqua related and then we'll both be happy.

But this isn't about Xion's Keyblade, though I am tempted to start a new topic about it now, lmao XD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
M'k So Sora has Duel weilding capibalities because of Roxas, Roxas has em because of Ven. That about sum it up?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
M'k So Sora has Duel weilding capibalities because of Roxas, Roxas has em because of Ven. That about sum it up?

About, yes. Ven, and by result - the ability to Duel Wield - were always inside Sora, from the moment he had both Ven inside (set as a child) and his own Keyblade.
Roxas, not only lacking Sora's Heart, but also his Memories, was the "chance" the "Ven" in Sora was looking for to, how to put it, become apparent, in a way. With Sora away so he couldn't "interfere", Ven had dominancy over Roxas's appearences and the ability to Wield (let alone Duel Wield) while Sora was Wielding as well.
Once they merged back, however, Roxas didn't disappear back into Sora completely so they could still Duel Wield, but because Roxas was a third layer that separated Sora and Ven (as opposed to Riku and XH, and Roxas and Ven), Sora needed the help of the Drive Forms to utilize that ability.

But again, straying, as is always the case when I try and bring in another direction to my theories XD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Woo I just thought of something. say that the secret ending of the US KH2 was canon (a stretch I know) But Remember that Ven pulled out the Way to Dawn, Riku's Keyblade. And if you think about this and your theory at the same time it could explain why at the end of KH2 Sora duel weilded with Riku's WtD. If Ven is able to weild it and he is infused with Sora somehow..that could explain it. If that secret ending were to be canon that is XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
28/10/08 EDIT:

Just thought of another tidbit that could support this.

Duel Wielding. Sora and Riku managed. Many believe today that Duel Wielding is possible because of two Hearts, or for the matter at hand - parts of two Beings - reside as a single Entity.
Ven could somehow explain Sora. Duel Wielding first manifested in Roxas, who was Sora's Nobody. The lacking of Memories, however, enabled Ven's Presence to bubble up to the surface and all but turn Roxas into a Ven clone. Seeing how Roxas was still also a Sora, we have the initial duelty of beings that enabled him to Duel Wield (seeing how - again - I don't believe Xion has a Keyblade of her own so she couldn't have given him one).
When they fused, the Ven Presence was already noticeable via Roxas, so Sora could Duel Wield - with some help from the Drive Forms (which could on their own be compared to the various fighting modes we saw in the BBS trailers).

What of Riku then? Why, Riku's case is much more simpler, actually, seeing how we know both the Being that co-existed within him, as well as how they interacted, as opposed to Sora and Ven.
I'm talking, of course, of Xehanort's Heartless.
Two Hearts existing in the same Body, but the most important part is specifically Riku using Xehanort's Heartless's powers.
Xehanort was already hinted to have ties to the Keyblade (like Ven for Sora?) when he opened the Door to the Hear of Radiant Garden, and by the likely relation to Master Xehanort. Throw in Riku tapping into his powers freely, and it's easy to see where he could sprout another Keyblade from.

Why should we care?
Simple. Recall what Naminé said about the Memories of Sora's that she was to delink -

They'll sink into the Darkness of his Heart.

I'm saying Naminé delinked Riku's Memories of Xion, letting them sink into the same Darkness.
Who then would be able to reach those, and as a result - manage to create a Keychain then the Being who is all but Riku's Darkness personified and has ties to the Keyblade but Xehanort's Heartless, whose form Riku assumed as his own?

Oh shi- I think I just created a semi theory again. I hate it when I do that.

Hmm.. I like the idea of this mini-theory. The split key thing sounds a bit ridiculous, but yet kind of belivable, but this sounds a lot more believable. It makes some sense to me that Roxas' creation and Namine's interference might of rewarkened the "Ven" part of Sora might might of been mostly dormant when Sora originally got the KK. I say "mostly" because I do think that it might of had something to do with the KK choosing him, beyond the fact that Riku turned to darkness and was taking a dark passage elsewhere. Afterall, Riku was clearly involved with the darkness when he took the KK away from Sora. Anyways, I like the ideas of two hearts possibly causing dual-wielding abilities and I actually now see it easier that Xion might be able to use the KK, but not actually wield. Personally, I think her ability to hold the KK (even when Roxas obviously wouldn't want her to wield it) might tie in with Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back