• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion birth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dahem kh & ff

in the ne v jump scans

saix says

Saix: The whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born---

namine was in the old mansion does that mean she was born in the mansion (when sora was sleeping in the pod)

thoughts

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No I think that during that time Namine is still inside CO with Sora's pod.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
well either way that means she was born where Sora was sleeping...hmmm..that's quite interesting.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay this might sound unlikely but, I just thought of it. Riku was awakened in a concealed room in castle oblivion. This was after he escaped the Realm of Darkness, then somehow he was in Castle Oblivion. Maybe that was where Namine was found. Since nobodies are born in Darkness and, Riku came from Darkness it would connect. So maybe Xion was also born there. It's just an idea.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Im somehow lead to believe that the concealed room is the RoA which Xemnas could not find o_O
No.Idea.Why. =/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Naminé was not found in Twilight Town's Old Mansion, and neither was Xion- at least not when Naminé was also there.

Remember, Naminé was probably born in CO (might have something to do with her power over memories. Like attracts like, after all) and found there by the Organization, and then memory experiments were tested.

Xion, however, was found before the events of CoM, so if she was found in Twilight Town (much like Roxas was) then it certainly wasn't during the time after CoM, and is therefore baseless. There is no evidence to suggest that she was found in Twilight Town. Right now, saying that she was found in Twilight Town is just conjecture.

For all we know, she could have been found in Traverse Town! Or Wonderland.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think the quote is refering to how the where abouts of Namine, the concealed room,
and the place Xion was born is all on the same world which I believe to be Twiight
Town. Or maybe Saix was just making a list of places that the Organization wanted to
find, which could be on different worlds. And there there are plenty more possibilities.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Naminé was not found in Twilight Town's Old Mansion, and neither was Xion- at least not when Naminé was also there.

Remember, Naminé was probably born in CO (might have something to do with her power over memories. Like attracts like, after all) and found there by the Organization, and then memory experiments were tested.

Xion, however, was found before the events of CoM, so if she was found in Twilight Town (much like Roxas was) then it certainly wasn't during the time after CoM, and is therefore baseless. There is no evidence to suggest that she was found in Twilight Town. Right now, saying that she was found in Twilight Town is just conjecture.

Wow, you seem to have ignored everything Nomura has said.You are wrong, sorry.

Another Report said:
At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion.

Nomura has confirmed there birth places. Sorry, you're wrong.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay this might sound unlikely but, I just thought of it. Riku was awakened in a concealed room in castle oblivion. This was after he escaped the Realm of Darkness, then somehow he was in Castle Oblivion.

He was teleported there to CO. He was still in the WoD.

Maybe that was where Namine was found. Since nobodies are born in Darkness and, Riku came from Darkness it would connect. So maybe Xion was also born there. It's just an idea.

It's specified that she was found in CO. That place where Riku woke up wasn't CO.

She wasn't. Nobodies cannot be born within the realm of light.

The only worlds that exist within the RoL are

TWTNW>Castle Oblivion|Dark Deach?|Twilight Town<Yen Sid's Tower.

She might have been born at TWTNW.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Wow, you seem to have ignored everything Nomura has said.You are wrong, sorry.

Nomura has confirmed there birth places. Sorry, you're wrong.

I never said a thing about where Naminé and Roxas were born that is against what you said. I said, Naminé was probably born in Castle Oblivion, which is what you seemed to confirm. So, how was I wrong? And I never made mention of Roxas at all.

She wasn't. Nobodies cannot be born within the realm of light.

The only worlds that exist within the RoL are

TWTNW>Castle Oblivion|Dark Deach?|Twilight Town<Yen Sid's Tower.

She might have been born at TWTNW.

Those aren't within the RoL, are they? And didn't you just say that she cannot be born within the Realm of Light? Typo! Okay, so, I was wrong. Xion cannot be born in the other worlds. But that still doesn't mean that she was born in Twilight Town.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Lifes. Lover sorry, I didn't read your post well enough. Raxas was in your post though but, I read it too fast. I misunderstood.

Eh, it's okay. But, wow, did I feel attacked, and so quickly too! No wonder the idiots hate it. But, no hard feelings.

Ah, I did make a small mention of Roxas- saying that he was born in Twilight Town.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I never said a thing about where Naminé and Roxas were born that is against what you said. I said, Naminé was probably born in Castle Oblivion, which is what you seemed to confirm. So, how was I wrong? And I never made mention of Roxas at all.

It's confirmed that she was born in CO.

Those aren't within the RoL, are they? And didn't you just say that she cannot be born within the Realm of Light? Typo! Okay, so, I was wrong. Xion cannot be born in the other worlds. But that still doesn't mean that she was born in Twilight Town.

Meaning that Xion could have only been born in one of the following:

TWTNW>Castle Oblivion|Dark Deach?|Twilight Town< Yen Sid's Tower.

I fotgot the tower in the first post.<YEN itxtvisited="1" Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back