• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion birth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Her birth was before Chain of Memories because, in her introduction into the Orginization all the member were there. Including the members that were destroyed in Chain of Memories. As for Roxas here.

Another Report said:
At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé.

Namine was already with the Orginization in Chain of Memories and, they were born simultaneously so Roxas was born during the incident in Hollow Bastion.

fjurbanski

Her birth was before Chain of Memories because, in her introduction into the Orginization all the member were there. Including the members that were destroyed in Chain of Memories. As for Roxas here.

Namine was already with the Orginization in Chain of Memories and, they were born simultaneously so Roxas was born during the incident in Hollow Bastion.

i wasn't asking about namine, just xion.

but ok, thank you. i haven't seen that scene you mentioned.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
So.. Namine was born in CO.
I believe Xion was born in the RoA, the concealed room.
Also, the RoA was located somewhere in CO = the whereabouts of Namine

Lemme explain.

White Room.
Axel: There's nothing here.
Xion: Lies! My secret is here

Saix: The whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born.

Saix said this in a white room, which could be either CO/ the old mansion. However I believe that it was in CO. Because, DiZ only took over the Mansion and built the white rooms after CoM. So.. lets take it to be CO.

So, Saix was in CO (since it was their headquaters at one point ), in a white room. In the quote above, the sentence from Saix could actually be about CO.

Saix said:
The whereabouts of Namine
Namine was borne into CO, and the Org found her there.

the concealed room, the place Xion was born
Im lead to believe that, the concealed room = RoA.
And if it is , then Xion would be born into the RoA, in CO.

Meaning to say, what Saix said was just about CO, which was the whereabouts of Namine and could be where Xion was born.

This is just an idea though. =/

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I dont Think that XION was birth during CoM, Because when she joins the Org, It was Obviously Before CoM... Maybe they found Namine Somewhere Else... THAT WASNT Castle Oblivion.... And there was birth Xion.... There are actually plenty of Trailers that shows that Xion joined the org, before CoM not during or after..... If she was birth during CoM, then Namine should be Kept in TWTNW.... Until the Some of the Org members moved to CO... I really dunt know anything but this is what i think

Muse

you look atrocious
I dont Think that XION was birth during CoM, Because when she joins the Org, It was Obviously Before CoM... Maybe they found Namine Somewhere Else... THAT WASNT Castle Oblivion.... And there was birth Xion.... There are actually plenty of Trailers that shows that Xion joined the org, before CoM not during or after..... If she was birth during CoM, then Namine should be Kept in TWTNW.... Until the Some of the Org members moved to CO... I really dunt know anything but this is what i think

I think they say somewhere though that Namine was found in Castle Oblivion. I could be wrong though.

Genesis

Maybe she was born in the room where Aqua's armor is?

It may very well be. With little info on her birth, nearly anything is possible now. =/

According to what I wrote though.. no. The room Aqua'a armor was in was the RoS.

I didnt say Xion was born during CoM, I said she was born before CoM in CO.

Unless, this wasnt directed at me, but the anyone here. If so sorry :D

Key of Valor

The Professor
Brandon✖;3565126 said:
Saix said this in a white room, which could be either CO/ the old mansion.

Actually it appears that Saix was speaking to Axel in the Castle That Never Was.

And Nomura confirmed that Namine was born in Castle Oblivion in Another Report.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, did everyone ignore my post? If Xion was introduced with all members present the it was definantly before Chain of Memories. Namine was beorn before DiZ made the white rooms in the mansion so, the only White Rooms that would be left are in TWTNW and Castle Oblivion. We know that Xion is somehow connected with memories so, since Castle Oblivion is a Castle associated with memories it would be a safe bet to say that she was born in Castle Oblivion.

Genesis

Actually it appears that Saix was speaking to Axel in the Castle That Never Was.

And Nomura confirmed that Namine was born in Castle Oblivion in Another Report.

I agreed with the second sentence =/

Not to sound rude but, can I have a source / picture of that? Thanks :D

Okay, did everyone ignore my post? If Xion was introduced with all members present the it was definantly before Chain of Memories. Namine was beorn before DiZ made the white rooms in the mansion so, the only White Rooms that would be left are in TWTNW and Castle Oblivion. We know that Xion is somehow connected with memories so, since Castle Oblivion is a Castle associated with memories it would be a safe bet to say that she was born in Castle Oblivion.

Took the words right out of mah mouth. :3

dahem kh & ff

there is anothor white room
the room in the old mansion with namine sketches maybe xion was born there

(remember the pic where roxas and axel staying with another person (the sketch))

maybe the two are xion and riku
axel2_1.jpg

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay this is why the Mansion cannot be Xion's birth place. That picture in Namine's white room has nothing to do with Xion. Xion wasn't even though of until after Kingdom Hearts was made, sold, played by many. So no that is not Xion and Riku. It is just to represent other Orginization members.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Brandon✖;3566479 said:
Not to sound rude but, can I have a source / picture of that? Thanks :D

Well Saix's quote comes from the scan below, and the only picture
with him speaking is the one in the bottom center with him talking
to Axel. The room they're in appears to be the Castle that Never
Was since the style of the room compared to the design of the
Castle that Never Was share distinct similarities.

Genesis

Yeeah, thats true...
The room does resemble the ones in TWTNW..

What if that was the RoA?

Nevermind.. forget I said the last sentence =/

Key of Valor

The Professor
There is no way to know where the Room of Awakening is
since we don't know if the Organization ever found it at
Castle Oblvion. It can be most anywhere, even in TWTNW,
(even though that is a bit unlikely). I still say that the
Room of Awakening is in Twilight Town.

Genesis

Yeah, because the Room of Awakening is located in Castle Oblivion.

Exactly my point :p
I still could be the RoA..since, well, we've never seen the inside of it. Gah. =/

There is no way to know where the Room of Awakening is
since we don't know if the Organization ever found it at
Castle Oblvion. It can be most anywhere, even in TWTNW,
(even though that is a bit unlikely). I still say that the
Room of Awakening is in Twilight Town.

Someone from the Org said the RoA was in CO ( Xigbar yes?)
So... Im still believing it to be in CO.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back