• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion against the organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
'Shion' is how the name is pronounced so it's the best guess we have. As for the other question, I don't know. It is possible, and maybe that's what Axel was talking about.

Cissy

Bronze Member
She probably tried to escape the Organization (similiar to Roxas) but was stopped by Axel.

The reason why Roxas was able to escape was because Axel and him were friends. Axel wouldn't stop him.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Riku Fights everybody. I wont be suprised if somehow he fights with Terra.XD

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I imagine Riku and the 14th fought because she thought he was an impostor member of the Organization wearing the coat and all. Riku of course fought back because she was wielding a keyblade.

The 14th influences Roxas somehow, but I'm not entirely bought on her attempting to leave the Org. Especially after Xemnas gave her such a warm welcome. xD

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
riku_kicks_butt said:
Maybe shes against the organization.

No. She would know everyone in the Organization, and she didn't know Riku. Hence, imposter.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No. She would know everyone in the Organization, and she didn't know Riku. Hence, imposter.

I might be misunderstanding you, so please correct me if I am. But it sounds like you're saying since she doesn't know Riku, and that Riku was giving the org. some grief, that she must be an imposter. If that's so, I'm responding by saying that perhaps she was so new to them that she wasn't filled in yet about the CO events.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I might be misunderstanding you, so please correct me if I am. But it sounds like you're saying since she doesn't know Riku, and that Riku was giving the org. some grief, that she must be an imposter. If that's so, I'm responding by saying that perhaps she was so new to them that she wasn't filled in yet about the CO events.

She means Riku was an imposter who was trying to infiltrate the Organization via wearing their uniform.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

No, I was saying that Xion attacked Riku because she thought HE was an imposter.
Not the other way around, lol.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
becouse its how you pronounce it but we could be wrong

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
She means Riku was an imposter who was trying to infiltrate the Organization via wearing their uniform.

No, I was saying that Xion attacked Riku because she thought HE was an imposter.
Not the other way around, lol.

Thanks for the correction. lol.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Xion seems to be a Orginization traitor. It explains why her grave isnt in KH2 and why she got booted out of Orgi XIII, or killed. Why would she betray them? Becuase she is Aqua, of course.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That's not enough to explain it. Roxas betrayed them in the same fashion, and was still credited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back