• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's connection to the Unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriux

OK first off I want everyone to know that if this is already posted somewhere I am sorry...

Alright, so after I beat 358/2 Days I decided to play KHII with my knew knowledge and I noticed something that was so obvious I should have noticed it before...
At the end of the game when Sora and the gang are talking to Xemnas and Sora is talking about stuff about the heart and how it's not only made up of rage and anger. Sora then said:
Hearts don't only consist of rage and anger, don't you remember what it was like?
Xemnas returned him with:
Unfortunately, I don't...
Does this mean Xemnas/Xehanort has some connection to the unversed since he cannot remember those feelings and maybe his unversed (if he had one) took those emotions??? :96:
Just a speculation, please don't flame but put your opinion on this (I'm new!!!)

Khaki45

Hmm.... Thats interesting...I guess you could argue that.....considering that the characters rely on memories of their past lives...but how do we know that all the others don't think the same? explain that for me, then I'd say this is a good theory.

noheartx

hmm that actually does make sense but we cant be too sure because we dont know much about the unversed i think he may have forgotten because of the whole terra theory but i dont know

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
With the Xehanort = Terra's Unversed theories going around (Xehanort born out of Terra's negative emotions towards MX), I can see a connection. But I guess you could contradict that by saying Xemnas was a Nobody the longest and "let go" some of his memories as Xehanort (though iunno, pretty sure Braig turned into a Heartless shortly after Xehanort, so like it would make a difference)

Kriux

Hmm.... Thats interesting...I guess you could argue that.....considering that the characters rely on memories of their past lives...but how do we know that all the others don't think the same? explain that for me, then I'd say this is a good theory.
Well i mean we know that the others (excluding Roxas, he's special...:31:) feel that way because for example, Axel got all pissy when Xion ran away to The Old Mansion and he furious said,
What's your problem!?!
And Saix was all mad when Roxas defeated him and he was all like,
Kingdom Hearts, will your power never be mine?
And the most obvious of them all Larxene... You remember that obnoxious little... anyway so those are just some examples.
The Organization members "don't show their emotions" (if you know what I mean) since they don't have hearts.
So a summary I believe they all do have those memories and we know the founding members are all under the same roof if you will during BBS, Xemnas/Xehanort being on of them. And Nomura wouldn't just throw that in their, he stated that everything done has a purpose...

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
...plausible.

I doubt anyone would want to look at it this way, but I think as long as a being still has a heart, they can lose it. If its returned to them, they can lose it again. The Nobodies just didn't disappear when their heartless died (or rejoined with their original human self, like Sora). But if Sora were to completely lose his heart again (not just anti!form fun), perhaps his heartless would be another strange split-dual being like Xehanort's heartless and his guardian?

Basically I'm trying to say maybe he lost his heart twice and has been the cause of that abnormality. And it could be connected to Xemnas not being a Nobody but actually being an Unversed? But to believe that you'd have to say that Xehanort was really the Nobody (of...Terra? Maybe?)... but how would he lose his heart if he didn't have one because he was a Nobody...? If Nobodies don't have hearts - oh wait, I think they do but they're lying to themselves. They may have the emotional capacity of toddlers, but I think they do have hearts. But that's just speculation on my part. *sigh*

But then also that would rule out any strange creepy MX-possessing Terra theories via the dark suit like false Ansem and Riku (as if having a different character name for the dark suited character wasn't enough). It rules it out because Riku didn't 'lose' his heart in a normal sense when Ansem shoved his way into the body. So Riku has no Nobody, no Heartless. So if it happened the same way, then I doubt it.

All in all, yes, Xemnas is pretty hyped on those negative emotions. They are strong emotions. And in just saying he can't remember what it felt like it strikes us as odd. Afterall, Saix had just got done saying how remembering what it was like allowed him to be such a good manipulator. Something certainly is unique about Xemnas.

Kriux

...plausible.

I doubt anyone would want to look at it this way, but I think as long as a being still
has a heart, they can lose it. If its returned to them, they can lose it again. The Nobodies just didn't disappear when their heartless died (or rejoined with their original human self, like Sora). But if Sora were to completely lose his heart again (not just anti!form fun), perhaps his heartless would be another strange split-dual being like Xehanort's heartless and his guardian?

Basically I'm trying to say maybe he lost his heart twice and has been the cause of that abnormality. And it could be connected to Xemnas not being a Nobody but actually being an Unversed? But to believe that you'd have to say that Xehanort was really the Nobody (of...Terra? Maybe?)... but how would he lose his heart if he didn't have one because he was a Nobody...? If Nobodies don't have hearts - oh wait, I think they do but they're lying to themselves. They may have the emotional capacity of toddlers, but I think they do have hearts. But that's just speculation on my part. *sigh*

But then also that would rule out any strange creepy MX-possessing Terra theories via the dark suit like false Ansem and Riku (as if having a different character name for the dark suited character wasn't enough). It rules it out because Riku didn't 'lose' his heart in a normal sense when Ansem shoved his way into the body. So Riku has no Nobody, no Heartless. So if it happened the same way, then I doubt it.

All in all, yes, Xemnas is pretty hyped on those negative emotions. They are strong emotions. And in just saying he can't remember what it felt like it strikes us as odd. Afterall, Saix had just got done saying how remembering what it was like allowed him to be such a good manipulator. Something certainly is unique about Xemnas.
Well here let me explain in math form:
Xehanort = Human who's negative emotions were stolen thus creating an unversed
Xemnas = Nobody who has no emotions and memories of all his emotion except the negative ones
??? (Unversed) = The stolen negative emotions of Xehanort
Ansem SoD = Heartless of Xehanort who was created after an experiment (this is not really part of my theory...)
Xehanort - negative emotions = ??? (Unversed)
Xehanort - heart = Ansem SoD and Xemnas - negative emotions

So thats a "sum" of my theory lol puns suck...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
really nice, xemnas lost his memories when he was still a human(somebody) its still unknown if he ever got them back...
idk

Pianoajd2

I was one of the first ones to post a Xehanort=Terra's Unversed theories. See it in my sig.

Yeah, not only does Xemnas only remember negative emotions, but Xehanort fails to see why AtW stopped his experiments.

I interpret this as Xehanort not seeing the value in the life of beings. What kind of creature can't see that?

Unversed.

Pianoajd2

Ummm....Japan will have it in 3, the US in less than a year (if it comes stateside).

Unless you're talking about a different game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back