• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas-Roxas, Terra-Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I celebrate All End's find on the shoulder thing done between Xemnas and Roxas that IS DEFINETLY A REFERENCE to Terra and Ven from Birth By Sleep. I'm sure this kinda enforces the Terra = Xehanort theories out there.

Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvfcDi4eCQ

It'll be towards the end of the video after Xemnas gets up and takes of his hood. He walks over, puts his hand on Roxas' shoulder, and says words that are blocked out.

Very interesting how Nomura ties together his games. Discuss...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
...or he's just putting a hand on his shoulder...

It's too obvious for it to be nothing. It's even been stated that the cutscenes that appear like in good old regular KH were only made into that because they were the important ones since they had to work with the little bit of memory and what-not.

But yeah, definitely a reference to Ven-Terra.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
What are you people talking about? He says Sora. Wasn't this later revealed in 358/2 Days?

Lonbilly

Awards
What are you people talking about? He says Sora. Wasn't this later revealed in 358/2 Days?

Yeah. I've known for awhile it's Sora. I never said it was otherwise. I'm just talking about the fact Mansex patted on Roxas' shoulder exactly how Terra did to Ven. It's obviously a connection.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think it has anything to do with terra and ven o_O

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me....... When I 1st saw it while i was playing days i didnt catch it, but after i went back and actually looked at it it's so easy to tell. Do I need to grab a video of Terra and Ven to compare to this one. I shouldnt have to though....

Lonbilly

Awards

Skip to about :30 seconds on this one and then compare it to the next one at :50 seconds. It's an obvious reference

tacochance

All I need for proof that Xehanort stole Ansem's name, and it's possible that Terra gave into darkness, and stole Master Xehanort's name.
Edit: I know the Ansem reports said that Xehanort had no memories when Ansem found him, well, maybe it's possible that Xehanort's name was the only name he remembered

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just because he does the same thing doesnt mean theres a connection o_O

Lonbilly

Awards
It's a connection. Nomura has even said Days and BbS are deeply linked. That pretty much confirms that it's a connection, especially since Nomura said he only did the important scenes in the PS2 graphics.

Nami

usually not funny
I've always had this theory that Xehanort the Apprentice and Terra are the same people, although that's mostly just because they have the same hair.
x3
I'm thinking Ven is related to Sora, or perhaps somehow had his heart merged into Sora's, hense Roxas' form, aswell.

Evan123

It's a connection. Nomura has even said Days and BbS are deeply linked. That pretty much confirms that it's a connection, especially since Nomura said he only did the important scenes in the PS2 graphics.

I don't remember Nomura saying this at all. Link/proof please.

Lonbilly

Awards
I don't remember Nomura saying this at all. Link/proof please.

―Is there a connection in 358/2 Days between Birth by Sleep and Coded?

Nomura:
At the moment Coded does not have any connections with 358/2 Days, but Birth by Sleep is deeply linked. Birth by Sleep has connections to all the games in the series

It was in the following thread, if you wanna look at the rest of the interview:
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/130181-latest-famitsu-interview-tetsuya-nomura.html

I've always had this theory that Xehanort the Apprentice and Terra are the same people, although that's mostly just because they have the same hair.
x3
I'm thinking Ven is related to Sora, or perhaps somehow had his heart merged into Sora's, hense Roxas' form, aswell.

Yeah, I've noticed that's exactly what lots of people around here think. I'm pretty sure that Xemnas/Xehanort/Ansem SoD will have some connection to Terra, whether it being him or something different. As for Ven, if there is anybody that thinks he's not connected at all to Sora, they should get bricks thrown at them. But yeah, I agree that they are connected, but I'm not too fond about the Ven's-heart-Sora thing.

mookystank

Xemnas totally says "old friend" in those silent words there.

AND THATS WHAT HE CALLS AQUA ('S ARMOR)

connection made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back