• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas-Roxas, Terra-Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

padlock

Awards
wah! I'm sort of inclined to think that his is a Sora/Roxas/Ventus thing >.> I mean look CLOSELY at his mouth.. it doesn't look like he is saying 'Sora' at all. It looks like he is saying 'Old Friend'.

And I know it is "confirmed" that he is saying 'Sora', but if Sora and Ven are one and the same...

EDIT: Hrm.. totally just missed the above two posts >.> anyway.. the point still stands mirite? ;D

Awkward Squid

I agree that 358/2 Days and BBS are deeply connected somehow, however I doubt that the shoulder pat is important enough to be considered a connection...human contact isn't really uncommon in KH.

State

Awards
just because he does the same thing doesnt mean theres a connection o_O
I would like to direct you, Mr. Yuuki, at something that Tetsuya Nomura, founder of Kingdom Hearts, had said about both Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days:

He said something along the lines of "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep being very connected."

We take that and the similarity between both exhibits A and B:

Skip to about :30 seconds on this one and then compare it to the next one at :50 seconds. It's an obvious reference
What can we say? Good sir, Nomura wanted to recreate this scene, but, why?

"Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep being very connected."

That is all.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Whether there is a connection or not between the two scenes (where Terra pats Ven on the shoulder and when Xemnas does the same thing to Roxas) we all know that when Xemnas pats Roxas on the shoulder he says "Sora", even though it looks like he is saying something else.

State

Awards
Whether there is a connection or not between the two scenes (where Terra pats Ven on the shoulder and when Xemnas does the same thing to Roxas) we all know that when Xemnas pats Roxas on the shoulder he says "Sora", even though it looks like he is saying something else.
IMO, The first time I saw the scene while playing Days, I noticed he ended with RA, afterward, when the scene was fully voiced, he said Sora. If Nomura wanted to recreate this scene, then, what if Terra told Ventus something else? If so, what did he tell him?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
wah! I'm sort of inclined to think that his is a Sora/Roxas/Ventus thing >.> I mean look CLOSELY at his mouth.. it doesn't look like he is saying 'Sora' at all. It looks like he is saying 'Old Friend'.

And I know it is "confirmed" that he is saying 'Sora', but if Sora and Ven are one and the same...

EDIT: Hrm.. totally just missed the above two posts >.> anyway.. the point still stands mirite? ;D
The lip-synching in that game sucked, so what it looks like he's saying doesn't really matter, at least in my opinion.

I believe there is a Ven-Terra, Roxas-Xemnas link, but I personally don't think this is hard evidence for it. I mean, it's just as likely that that is a common gesture, and it has absolutely no purpose except to show that Nomura didn't remember he already had characters do the same thing in a different game.

But then again, it could be true. Since the the Terra=Xehanort theory is very plausible, there is a good chance they do have a connection. And if they do, then the pat may be a little foreshadowing.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
The lip-synching in that game sucked, so what it looks like he's saying doesn't really matter, at least in my opinion.

I believe there is a Ven-Terra, Roxas-Xemnas link, but I personally don't think this is hard evidence for it. I mean, it's just as likely that that is a common gesture, and it has absolutely no purpose except to show that Nomura didn't remember he already had characters do the same thing in a different game.

But then again, it could be true. Since the the Terra=Xehanort theory is very plausible, there is a good chance they do have a connection. And if they do, then the pat may be a little foreshadowing.

of course its foreshadowing!!! they did it in ssssssssssssllllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww mmmmmmmooooooooooootiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back