• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

i was just trying to make a connection between DS and Riku (if there is any).

I'm sure it'll be some big OMFG connection that nobody will figure out before the game is released.

They look similar in body type, the armor looks like dark mode, and Dark Soldier's keyblade looks like the souleater.

Denizen-Dusk

Aqua doesnt know what she is talking about obviously she is wrong because in the concept video you see terra's eyes turn yellow indicating darkness.
I really hope you are not sugesteing that darkness is always evil. After all we've been through with Riku and what not.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No one has any clue who he's really talking about 8D

Exactly.

The scene where MX says, "Correct my mistake" happens in Sunset Horizon

The scene where Terra says, "I don't care about being master" happens in Radiant Gardens.

So they are two completely different scenes.
---------------------------

We don't know what MX's mistake was or who he was speaking to. We can only make theories about this.

We also don't know who Terra was speaking to. Although since he was saying he does'nt care about being a master, I would think he may be talking to his own master.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It doesn't change the fact that the "camera" pans over to DS when he says this. I think that's evidence enough to validate the common theory that DS is his "mistake".

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I for some reason always remembered the DS in that context while he was towering over Ven. :\ so either those are two scenes meshed together, or I've no idea what was going on there anymore XD;
MX mistake is either DS or doing something to vens heart,cause terra said"i have a friend,what have you done to his heart?,answer me xehanort"

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I have to think that a lot of these "theories" are baseless. I'm not saying my "theory" is perfect, but I'm basing it off of the fact that MX speaks to Terra with despair in his voice, and asks Terra to correct his mistake. if that weren't enough, the camera immediately pans over to DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back