• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
well back on topic im growing eager by the minute to find about what ven is losing and the erase me thing and of course what was xehanorts mistake??does anybody know wich one is xehanorts plan?
so
terra----riku
aqua----kairi
ven-----sora/roxas

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
well back on topic im growing eager by the minute to find about what ven is losing and the erase me thing and of course what was xehanorts mistake??does anybody know wich one is xehanorts plan?
so
terra----riku
aqua----kairi
ven-----sora/roxas

His memory. The main theme of the game is the recovery of his memories.

C

Crossroads

Well Ven seems to have forgotten who Master Xehanort was at some point.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
nonono,the three of them TAV went in a hunt for MX so in a way ven knew MX what i think is that aqua supposedly erased vens memories,so thats why in that scene he doesnt remember MX and maybe thats why he is losing "it"maybe aqua went a little overboard with the erasing stuff and crushed vens heart with the memory loss wich recalls me of that scene in Com were marluxia tells namine to erase again soras memories and she said it would crush soras heart,maybe thats why terra is asking to xehanort "why have you done to his heart,answer me xehanort"

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I believe that his appearance changes based on the fact that I think, not know, but think, that DS is basically inside of him.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
nonono,the three of them TAV went in a hunt for MX so in a way ven knew MX what i think is that after aqua supposedly erased vens memories,so in thats why in that scene he doesnt remember MX and maybe thats why he is losin "it"maybe aqua went a little overboard with the erasing stuff and crushed vens heart with the memory loss wich recalls me of that scene in Com were marluxia tells namine to erase again soras memories and she said it would crush soras heart,maybe thats why terra is asking to xehanort "why have you done to his heart,answer me xehanort"

But Namine was the only person who could do that I believe. She could only effect people close to Sora.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
no,im not saying that namine erased vens memory,she wasnt even born yet i think xD,what im saying is that aqua(based in another theory told in another thread)erased vens memory with the same ability of namines,think about it
aqua-----kairi-----namine maybe kairi doesnt know she can control memories but i see a connection here

C

Crossroads

I believe that his appearance changes based on the fact that I think, not know, but think, that DS is basically inside of him.

I agree that they are tied together. Since DS armor makes him suspiciously resemble Ansem's Guardian. If you really look at him. I'm not sure about the change in appearance theory.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I agree that they are tied together. Since DS armor makes him suspiciously resemble Ansem's Guardian. If you really look at him. I'm not sure about the change in appearance theory.
i got confused again
xemnas /
diz/ansem the wise/
ansem soad
xehanort /
connection between them all???
i think ansem soad and diz are xehanorts heartless xemnas is xehanorts nobody am i right or it wasnt that way?

Axelmarmar

It's also very similar to the outfit Riku wears when he goes dark mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back