• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Heartless and Nobodies don't exist in BBS, when Unbirths do, however. They don't come into existence until about a year later, when presumably the Unbirths aren't around.

It's still possible that they're made up of memories, just not that they're created during the process that a Hertless/Nobody is.
what the h..couldnt anybody tell me that before i started creating this embarasing theory??
yeah maybe thats why they are called unbirth,cause in real life they never get a real body or heart,just memories's creation

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
unbirths are created off of the memories of both heartless and nobodies,in the middle of the creation of heartless/nobodiestheir memories start to flow out creating the unbirths,they are called unbirths cause the heartless ARE the heart,the nobodies are the void body,so in the creation everybody gets something,my point is the unbirths dont get any body or heart in their creation they are made off of memories and only that

No. they didn't exist in BBS

EDIT : dammit araliya

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
unbirths are created off of the memories of both heartless and nobodies,in the middle of the creation of heartless/nobodiestheir memories start to flow out creating the unbirths,they are called unbirths cause the heartless ARE the heart,the nobodies are the void body,so in the creation everybody gets something,my point is the unbirths dont get any body or heart in their creation they are made off of memories and only that

Dude, I'll forgive you for this, since you've not played KH or KH II, but Heartless and Nobodies are confirmed to not have existed at the time of BBS. You might want to change your theory, since Nobodies also aren't a void body, they're a body and soul. =[

C

Crossroads

The only ones known so far to have used the darkness are Maleficent and Terra. It has also been speculated that Terra is working with Maleficent. DS has not been seen using a dark power so far. Just standard melee and spells. MX's strange magic that summoned KH has no name right now. I think this is will be a story about how Maleficent triggered the first disaster, and what MX was doing along with his mysterious apprentice . It was something so extreme to rid the world of the Unbirths using the keyblades true power that TAV had to stop him because it would harm the worlds as well. Then, when they finally confronted them something very bad happened. That lead to the Xehanort we know now and his loss of memory.

Muse

you look atrocious
And in what part of your wall of text did you explain what MX's mistake was? o.o;; It's a very nice theory, but hardly relevant to the discussion present.

C

Crossroads

And in what part of your wall of text did you explain what MX's mistake was? o.o;; It's a very nice theory, but hardly relevant to the discussion present.

Yeah I got excited about my theory and forgot the point of this thread.

I think his mistake was teaching Terra how to use the keyblade in the first place. He is disappointed because his student used the power of darkness as a weapon and has no desire to be master. Of course my theory falls apart if it turns out he didn't even teach Terra how to use it,but I think he did.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
maybe the whole UNBIRTH thing is cause they already exist without being created,without having a creation,you know heartless are created when someone falls to darkness,but maybe with unbirths there is no such thing as a BIRTH/creation,maybe thats all the point

Muse

you look atrocious
So, your idea is that MX is TAV's master? Well, I doubt that since their master is supposed to be a character we haven't seen yet...

But I also doubt it since MX seems to be using darkness as well, considering that his eyes have turned yellow, a sure sign of one falling into darkness.

maybe the whole UNBIRTH thing is cause they already exist without being created,without having a creation,you know heartless are created when someone falls to darkness,but maybe with unbirths there is no such thing as a BIRTH/creation,maybe thats all the point

You can't just have something without there being an explanation for how or why it's there. Unbirths can't just exist, without there being a process for their creation.

C

Crossroads

So, your idea is that MX is TAV's master? Well, I doubt that since their master is supposed to be a character we haven't seen yet...

But I also doubt it since MX seems to be using darkness as well, considering that his eyes have turned yellow, a sure sign of one falling into darkness.

Really? I didn't know about this new character.

Well yeah that's true, but he said one who uses darkness is not fit to wield the keyblade. I don't think he was joking around either. Villains seem pretty straightforward in this series. So the eye color could just be to set him apart.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Really? I didn't know about this new character.

Well yeah that's true, but he said one who uses darkness is not fit to wield the keyblade. I don't think he was joking around either. Villains seem pretty straightforward in this series. So the eye color could just be to set him apart.

That doesn't make sense. TAV's master tells them to go out and find MX. How does that work?

TAV's Master: "Go find MX."
Ven points to his master: "There he is."
TAV's Master: "Oh, alright. Thanks, I guess."

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i finally get it,man it cost me a while,so xehanort "one who uses darkness is not fit to wield the keyblade"(obviously talking to/and about TERRA)then terra says"i dont care about being a master,this power i use it for my friends"so the whole scene means that terra is working with darkness to get more power to save his friends(VEN for the most part is the one who seems to be in danger)and xehanort ranting him saying that he cant be a keyblade master for submitting to darkness,ok so terra is like riku version 0.1

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

That doesn't make sense. TAV's master tells them to go out and find MX. How does that work?

TAV's Master: "Go find MX."
Ven points to his master: "There he is."
TAV's Master: "Oh, alright. Thanks, I guess."

Don't recall that epic conversation.

All I know is they went looking for the missing Xehanort and DS.

C

Crossroads

i finally get it,man it cost me a while,so xehanort "one who uses darkness is not fit to wield the keyblade(obviously talking to/an about TERRA)"then terra says"i dont care about being a master,this power i use it for my friends"so the whole scene means that terra is working with darkness to get more power to save his friends(VEN for the most part is the one who seems to be in danger)and xehanort ranting him saying that he cant be a keyblade master for submitting to darkness,ok so terra is like riku version 0.1

That's what I believe. That's even more proof a strong Terra-Riku connection, since it's been hinted in the Final Mix version that Terra was the one who chose Riku.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@ Crossroads.

That's the second time you've double posted in less than a half hour. Stop doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back