• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanorts mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I have to think that a lot of these "theories" are baseless. I'm not saying my "theory" is perfect, but I'm basing it off of the fact that MX speaks to Terra with despair in his voice, and asks Terra to correct his mistake. if that weren't enough, the camera immediately pans over to DS.
yeah but less than a second after that the camera shows ven so,its a little confusing,you dont who he is talking about,maybe they are both his mistake,cause why terra and again im gonna quote "i have a friend what have you done to his heart!!answer me xehanort"

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
yeah but less than a second after that the camera shows ven so,its a little confusing,you dont who he is talking about,maybe they are both his mistake,cause why terra and again im gonna quote "i have a friend what have you done to his heart!!answer me xehanort"

I'm not saying that's inaccurate, but don't you think it's just a little excessive?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Excessive in that sense that he has two mistakes that he wants Terra to correct. It only makes sense that it be one or the other, and I have to take the stance that he's referring to DS.

Xobon

Excessive in that sense that he has two mistakes that he wants Terra to correct. It only makes sense that it be one or the other, and I have to take the stance that he's referring to DS.

Could there be a possibilty of neither DS or ven being his mistake, but rather by-products of his mistake?

EDIT: I read something about this thread speculating where unbirths come form and i didn't feel like going back to find the quote to directly refer to, but I believe that all this "erasing" business has a lot to do with the unbirths. Maybe created when someone is "erased."

That kind of supports the theory of Namine being an unbirth, becauseshe kinda disappeared before Destiny Islands was erased. Though her body was found else where....hmmm. *shrugs*

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
hey i just watched the trailer again and you are wrong xenka,after xehanort says "that man is already a monster infused with darkness"automatically they show ven on camera THEN they show DS,im not being sttuborn here,just watch the video again and youll see, and yeah maybe xobon is right

Xobon

hey i just watched the trailer again and you are wrong xenka,after xehanort says "that man is already a monster infused with darkness"automatically they show ven on camera THEN they show DS,im not being sttuborn here,just watch the video again and youll see, and yeah maybe xobon is right

Could I please get the link to this?
I think I have seen the vid you are talking about, but it wasn't translated.

Xobon

i cant post atachments yet but the video is in heartstation here is the link to the video
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1us0KFcrCY...&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param

Thank you, roXassven.

Ok, so MX tells Ven that he hasn't lost it completely, and that he can obtain it by giving in and then promptly forshadows Ven in darkness. This is almost incontravertable. Then he says use your power to defeat the darkness, it almost seems like that suggestion was directed towards Ven at that point. But it was replied to by Terra in a different scene, but him saying something about being master seems altogether irrelevant in the scene with DS, MX and Ven. Maybe he means for Ven to correct the mistake that MX made when telling Ven to succumb to the darkness?

EDIT: Apparently, the mistake is something MX can't correct or he'd do it himself. If it was to kill DS, it seems to me that MX is more than capable of that. But he can't just relieve Ven of the darkness. He has to do that with his own power.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
you are welcome and here is the meaning of that scene xobon
i finally get it,man it cost me a while,so xehanort "one who uses darkness is not fit to wield the keyblade"(obviously talking to/and about TERRA)then terra says"i dont care about being a master,this power i use it for my friends"so the whole scene means that terra is working with darkness to get more power to save his friends(VEN for the most part is the one who seems to be in danger)and xehanort ranting him saying that he cant be a keyblade master for submitting to darkness,ok so terra is like riku version 0.1

Xobon

you are welcome and here is the meaning of that scene xobon

I agree that Terra is using darkness, but what you are saying does not explain everything about ven in that video. So i am touching on what MX is saying to Ven and what he is trying to do with him. The scene with Ven shrouded in the darkness made by Xehanort is not meaningless.

EDIT: Nomura tends to spam symbolism, as demonstrated in FFVII(love that game)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I agree that Terra is using darkness, but what you are saying does not explain everything about ven in that video. So i am touching on what MX is saying to Ven and what he is trying to do with him. The scene with Ven shrouded in the darkness made by Xehanort is not meaningless.
yeah you and myself are trying to make the same point here,i've been trying to see vens problems with xehanort since the beggining of this thread,vens problem is part if not the whole plot of the game

anima66

okay heres mine. THERE IS NO MISTAKE. he said that as part of some plot to trick the 3 into doing his bidding.

Axelmarmar

Would you like to elaborate on that theory anima66? Nothing is released about Aqua. So how can you tell that MX is tricking all 3 of them?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
ok if there isnt any mistake how can TAV fall into xehanorts trap??that doesnt make any sense at all,i stand by what i've stated in this whole thread since the beggining

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
okay heres mine. THERE IS NO MISTAKE. he said that as part of some plot to trick the 3 into doing his bidding.
MX:Correct my mistake. Oh actually their is no mistake so do my bidding.
Seriously what do you mean?

ok if there isnt any mistake how can TAV fall into xehanorts trap??that doesnt make any sense at all,i stand by what i've stated in this whole thread since the beggining
To just confuse them or to emotionally attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back