• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men Mansion RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
OOC: Yupperz.

"Nope, you didn't," Amme answered. "I did to, for a while ... I ran away from home," she said quietly, lowering her head. "My parents hate mutants. They always talked about it. I was afraid of what they would do if they found out."

They were inside now, and a teacher handed Amme an envelope, which she opened to find her room number and course schedule.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Upon hearing her story, Shane instantly regretted asking her that question. He felt bad for her. She had almost killed herself, and he thought looking odd was bad. He kept silent for a few minutes, trying to think of something else to say.

He remebered what his friend had once said about shapeshifting. How cool he thought it was and how much he wantd to do it.

"A lot of people here have really cool powers. Like your fire thing, and the Professor's mind reading. Shapeshifting isn't all that great. Once you've been everyone else, you forget who you are."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"But when you think about it, you can change into something else to become someone else for a day. I can't even hold a flame when someone taks to me and breaks my concentration."

She found her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find a couple bottles of pepsi justsitting there. She took a bottle and opened in happy to find something with caffiene in it. She always craved caffiene after telling someone that story, she guessed it took all the energy she had by willing herself to keep a straight face.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Meanwhile james had decided to leve Ali alone. Seeing that she was upset he decided to walk off and fully explore the mansion. After about thirty minutes he had seen more or less everything. The dormitories, the grounds, the classrooms, the recreational rooms, even the stables. This place had everything but last and not least James found the kitchen.

Walking in he found two other new students who were talking away at the window. However James was still feeling too shy to say something. Instead he walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of apple juice. Taking it he opened it and started to drink from it, while walking to the opposite corner.

After about 5 minutes he noticed Ali and another person walk in. Seeing as he was sitting in the shadows they didn't notice him so he tried to join in their conversation,

"Hmm hey Ali. I see you've calmed down now."

Looking at the new kid she had met he held his arm out and introduced himself,

"O.....hi i'm James."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
"My name''s Shane, nice to meet you."

Shane shook his hand, getting his first impression of James. He seemed like a reasonable person, not to mean yet not perky enough to be scary. He rememberd how sad Ali's voice had sounded when he asked about a little of her past. He didn't want it to happen again.

"So, what can you do? I've seen a few kids show off their powers since I got here. "

Shane smiled a bit, focusing on an image in his mind. He began to take Jame's shape, eventually becoming a visual clone of him with the Jame's voice.

"I am a shapeshifter."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"I'll be back in a second" Chris said to Amme as he took his envelop from the woman.
He walked towards Ali, Shane and James, but stopped about 5 feet away from them.
" You want to go back on the streets? You want your time here to be as easy as possible?" Chris thaught to himself as he looked at the three of them talking.
" Just do it!"he shouted inside his head, as he tapped Ali on the shoulder.
"Em............I'm sorta............um..........sorry, ya know for earlier" Chris mumbled as he stared at the ground,not daring to make eye countact with ither of them.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
James took a step back as Shane mimiced him in every way. Smirking he waked forward and examined this "clone" he was staring at,

"Geez if i didn't realise i'd say that i was looking at a mirror. Pretty impressive, but i bet you can't do this."

Taking a step back he closed his eyes and turned his body into gold. Standing there for a moment he turned back. Opening his eyes he smirked and wlked forward again,

"Ok maybe you could do that, but thats my power. I can turn myself into gold."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Feeling the tap on her shoulder she spun around to come face to face with Chris. For once someone was apologizing. Something she hadn't heard after the...incident.

"Your not the only one I've done that to. I really should be the one apologizing. I really shouldn't have struck out at you like that. It's not completly your fault."

The only difference about this time was she hadn't hit him in the face. But of course his x-gene was accounted for that. If he had been a normal person she probably would have hit him smack dab in the middle of his face breaking his noce for sure. He Grandmother wouldn't be to happy hearing about this incident though if she did here about it.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
James turned to Amme and stared at the envelope before realising what it was. Quickly he walked out of the kitchen and towards the techer with the envelopes. She was a very pretty woman. Lng white hair and soft black skin. As she saw James approach she smiled and asked one simple question,

"Name please?"

James was silent for a second before he answered.

"Hmm i was wondering...if i could grab mine and my freinds envelopes at the same time. My name's James Ashcroft."

James told the teacher the other names of his freinds and she gladly gave him the envelopes relating to them. Smiling she watched as James thanked her and walked off.

Back in the kitchen James smiled as he gave Shane and Ali their envelopes before opening him. However he waited for the others to speak before he told them where he was.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
"Let's see...." Amme slipped open her envelope and took out the papers. "Room 219 ... I wonder if anyone else is there now. Hope they're nice." she winced momentarily in memory of the last time she had had roommates. She then checked her schedule. "Globel history, chemistry, free period, Latin, photography- hey these people must know a lot about me, this is just like the course I was taking back home. Cool."

Looking around, she turned with her paper still in hand to the other mutant, Jamie. "Hey. My name's Amme."

keyblademastaZP

"Hi nice to meet you," said Jamie. Hearing what she said he remembere his schedule. "I have Calculus, Chemistry, Greek Mythology, Art, Literature, Photography, Computer Technology, and A free period in which I take anger management Monday, Wednesday, and friday."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Dear God, I pray to thee, a co-ed room, for little ol' me" Chris said as he slipped a sheet from his envelope.
"Room 220..........well if it's is like a hotel that should be right beside Amme and her roommate........could it be CO-Ed?" Chris exclaimed as he shoved his class listing back into the envelope and made his way to his room.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amme snorted with laughter. "Don't get your hopes up. This is a school," she said, before looking back down at her schedule to read the rest.

"Awesome! Literature, psychology, and foods! All the stuff I thought I was gonna miss." feeling a lot happier and more at home, she shoved the envelope uncerimoniously in her messenger bag, one which she had used for school but had taken with her when she ran away. Most people would think she was crazy, taking that bag and packing things like the skirt she was wearing and her earrings, but it was in fact all part of the image. When she traveled through towns, people were less likely to suspect a runaway when she was dressed in a normal school outfit than if she wore more hard-wearing clothes.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
" A guy can dream, can't he?" Chris said as he raised his eyebrows, "either way I'm going to go check my room" he continued as he reached the bottom of the staris and began to make his way back up.

OOC: Back in an hour or so. ^^

Solarized

A Legend Returned
James silently opened his envelope and sneakily lifted the peice of paper out of it. Reading what he saw in his head he studied the information,

Room 221 hey. Well at least i'm close to my freinds.

Smiling at the others he told them the good news,

"Hey guy's guess were neighbours. Let's see, guess i've got, English Literature, Language, Philosphy, Media Studies, then two free periods before History and Gym."

James was shocked to see that these were all classes which he enjoyed, and even more surprised that he didn't get anything he hated. Looking back at the others he smiled and waited for them to reply.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Full Name: Calista Mousy
Alias: Heartbreaker
Power: Her powers are dark magic based. She can toy with the heart manipulating its affections, cause severe heartache, and with her ultimate attack she can shatter the heart leaving her victim emotionless.
Appearence:
purpleperson2.jpg

Personality: Cocky, sweet, stubborn, easily angered and innocent.
Bio: Calista wasnt exactly born she was created, her soul is part of an artwork called the Black Wings. When the Black Wings were split herself, her brother Dark and her enemy Krad were 'born'. Stealing art to sustain life and absorb their powers heightens her strength. Being a Phantom Thief means she can break in to anything, anywhere and free herself from any confinment. Knowing her powers from the start she is in control but her brother who knows Prof. X sent her here to protect her from Krad. She can fly due to her familiar Marron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back