• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men Mansion RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Shane ran his finger through the open hole he had created, opening the envelope rather messily. He took out of the paper, unfolding it and reading it to himself.

"Room 225.........where in god's name is Room 225..."

Shane just shrugged, believing he'd find his room eventually. His eyes scrolled down the paper, looking for his schedule.

"English Literature, Psychology, Art, Creative Writing, P.E and History...OOh, I get first period monday's and fridays off. Go me."

Trying, unsuccessfully, to hide a somwhat victorious smile, SHane folded up the piece of paper, placing it back in the envelope. He craned over Ali's shoulder, trying to read hers.

"What'd you get?"

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Room 215. I got English first, gym, Art, science, control lessons. Guessing to help me work on being able to multi-task with my powers. I got first period off on Friday and on Monday. Joy, just like old school. Except with powers."

To be honest, she didn't mind her schedule she just wasn't a big school fan. What teen was?

"I want to find my room to see if I'm sharing or not."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amme wandered around until, finally, she got someone to direct her to 219. It was a fairly large room, governed by two mirrored sides. On the left, there was a bed with a navy-blue comforter, a wooden dresser besides it, and a desk with a chair. The right side boasted of the same. Amme walked over to the unoccupied bed on the left side, slinging her bag down and leaping onto the comforter. She stared over at the other bed. It was the only thing in the room that was radically different- the blanket wasn't a deep blue, but oddly tie-die, as though it had been splattered with a hundred randomly colored paint brushes.

"Someone must love color," Amme said, sitting up.

"It's my thing," said a voice from the doorway. A tall girl was standing there, roughly Amme's age it seemed. She had dark skin and shoulder-length curly hair that was brown, but streaked irregularly with pink, blue, and even lighter bown stripes. The girl walked in, chuckling slightly at the look on Amme's face. As she giggled, her jeans turned from blue to a dark green.

"The name's Adrianna, Professor X's one-and-only color changing mutant."

A

AlienStitch

occ: OMG i've been gone for 1 day and you've done 7 PAGES!!!!!!!! i think i'll have toi leave you to it cause i dont have a clue whats happened

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
"Well i guess i'll go find my room. I'll see you later guy's."

Leaving them in the kitchen he walked around the mansion again, studying it's rooms. Eventually James found himself at the gymnasium. It was very large with lot's of equipment in it, however only one person was in there using it.

He was a fairly small man, well small compared to the other teachers he had seen. he had pointy hair on both sies and his face gave off that "don't mess with me" look. After fiinishing some press ups he looked up at James, giving him a quick glance to see who he was before smiling,

"I see your will to get started bub, but for now i'm 'fraid your gonna just have to find your dorm and then meet up with the professor in the main hall."

With that he continued with his press ups and James left. Eventually he made his way upstairs. Checking each room number he eventually found his, room 221. Walking in he found a fairly small room, however unlike the others he noticed when he walked down the corridor he realised that it was a single bedroom. Smiling he walked in and found a note on his bed,

James,

I'm sorry if your upset about getting a single bedroom. I'm afraid that because of your late application to the school your accomdation won't be as good a the others. However i believe that you will find a way to make it up.

Hopefully you will come to see the mansion as a second home, much like most of us teachers have over the years and your single bedroom would not affect you (i know that you'll get a lot more peace and quiet).

Scott Summers

Reading the letter James smiled and then sat on his bed, wondering if he'll enjoy the mansion just like Scott said he would.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Chris stood outside the door of room 220, he breathed in deeply and kicked the door wide open.
He stepped into the room, and with a huge smile on his face he yelled excitedly, "Hey roomie, I'm Chri.............................a single room?" he died down towards the end of his sentence as he noticed there was only one bed in his room.
There was a note on the bed, Chris picked it uo and threw it straight in the trash.
"Off to a great start already" Chris moaned as he flopped on his bed.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amme's roommate was able to give her a general explanation of the X-mansion. Feeling relieved and cheered by her new-found knowledge, she thanked Adrianna and left to go explore some more. As she exited her room, she saw Chris' entrance to his own, unoccupied living-area. Laughing, she paused outside his open door.

"Guess you didn't get a co-ed room after all, huh?" she joked.

kingdomwolfblade

Heading off to find her room she opened it slowly to notice it was a fairly large room, each side was alike but the decorations were different. One side of the room was completly ice blue, almost like ice and it was kept quite cold but somehow the other half of the room was warmer. But it was painted with firey colors. Her favorite colors. She could already guess which side of the room was hers. She collasped on the bed dropping her stuff next to her on the floor and closed her eyes. It was quiet for now, probably because everyone else was at a class, thats why her roomate wasn't there.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Co-Ed room? I don't even have a roommate" Chris moaned as he sat up on his bed and faced Amme.
"Lucky for them I'm not the type to kick up a fuss" he said as he got off his bed and walked straight out the door.
He brushed past Amme and once he was half way down the corridoor, he called back to her, " I'm gonna have me another look around."

Last edited:

keyblademastaZP

Jamie walked up to his door. Room 225 He walked inside and saw a pretty big room. There were two beds, a closet, and two drawers. "Well not goinf to need that," he said. He walked over to his bed and moved it against the wall. He then opened his back pack and took out the few clothes he had. He also took out a picture of his parents and a blow up mattress. He then pumped it up and put it on the floor. "Home sweet home"

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"223...224...225. Found it."

Shane shifted his bags, getting them to a more comfortable position on his shoulder. He turned the knob, opening the door slowly.

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

His eyes landed on Jamie, who had recently finished blowing up a mattress on the ground. Despite the "Ah crap. I got a crazy one." going through his mind, he just gave off a little smile and walked over to the other bed, thankfully not a blow up mattress.

Shane took a look back at Jamie, wondering why he wanted a blow up mattress but not having the courage to ask him or the certainty wether he actually wanted to know. He simply took a deep breath and prepared himself for the coming insanities he might have to deal with for the rest of his time here.

"Hey, my name's Shane. Nice to meet you."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Is it just me, or does almost everyone here seem to have lived on the streets at some point in their life?"

Shane didn't wait for answer, fearing it might have been one he didn't want to hear. He simply shrugged it off, feeling that if that was what made the kid comfortable, it's all right with him.

"Well Jamie, if thats what makes you comfortable, go for it. I'm going to take alook around, see what goes on here."

Shane gave a little wave, opening the dark oak door and walking out into the brightly lit hallway. All in all, the mansion seemed very inviting and Shane couldn't wait to see what went on around here.

kingdomwolfblade

"I haven't lived on the streets."

Appearing in the doorway she leaned against the right side.

"You left your door open you know."

She had gotten bored in her room, she really didn't want to meet her roommate, seeing as she was an ice controller, something she knew she would never get along with to well.

kingdomwolfblade

"Nah, I'll be seeing him around again. He tends to appear in places you leastexpect it, in different forms as well. I'm Ali. nice to meet you."

She needed to meet other people anyways or she would just be a loner, soemthing she didn't really want to be even though her quick temper sometimes caused that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back