• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men Mansion RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
As the new students all awaited around the gates of the mansion James was stood against a tree ont he other side of the road. He was extremly shy when around strangers and he never knew what to do, so he just stayed out of sight, watching everyone's movements.

He was wearing his normal clothes that he wore. His black t-shirt, dark trainers and his denim pants and jacket combo. He also had shades on, even though it was winter, but he thought they looked cool.

As the gates opened he watched as the three older people walked out. He was amazed by the kindness and warm hearts that they each gave, especially the person in the wheelchair. However for now he just wanted to get inside so he started to follow the others in, while still keeping his distance.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
"If you would all please follow me, we can get you acquainted with the grounds."

A low chuckle escaped Professor Xavier's lips and he smiled, turning around and heading back towards the school.

"And no, William, Professor Grey is not single. "

A student to the left of Shane looked down in embarassment and confusin, wondering how the old coot knew what he was thinking. Shane just patted him on the back and gave him a slight nudge. SLowly but surely, the students began their trek into the Institute.

ooc: I have to go, I will be back later.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
As soon as the gates opened Ali snapped out of her concentration and the hidden flame went out. she frowned and stuffed her hands into her jean pockets. Her jeans were light in color and they had graffitti all of them. Something an old friend had done for her a couple months ago before this. Before her grandmother sent her here. Her shirt was black with a whtie turtle on its back with the symbols @*%#! above it. It was acctually her favorite shirt. Her black and blue Vans were laced up under the tounge in the current style they were worn. She had a messenger bag with the Mudd symbol on it that held items she wanted to bring with her. A couple of clothes and some other stuff. She would buy more clothes later. She followed the rest of the students as they entered the gates.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amme followed the others, long and shimmering black skirt brushing over her warmly booted feet as she entered the mansion. It was even nicer inside than it was outiside, and much warmer.

Hope I can make some friends, she thought, a little sadly. Her best friend had stoppped talking to her when she had confided the secret of her powers. She had missed normal social interaction- well, anything here was probably going to be far from normal. Amme grinned at this thought, loving nonconformity. Iridescent eyes bright, she stared around at the school in increasing happiness.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Oh crap, I'm late" Chris muttered to himself as he ran down the street.
He wore a black t-shirt with a large yellow lightning bolt on it and baggy blue denim jeans.
He screeched to a halt once he reached the front gate, and gazed in awe.
He snapped himself out of his trance and ran up the pathway leading to a giant mansion.
He caught up with the rest of the group, and tried to fall in as silently as possbile.

kingdomwolfblade

Hearing someone running up behind her she turned to look while walking and almost ran into the person infront of her but she looked back in time not to. So someone was late, not that big of a deal, they still got here to get into the school so thats al lthat really mattered.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Best watch where you're going,eh?" Chris whisperred playfully to Ali, as he began to walk along side her.
"So I guess you're a freak too, am I right?" he asked, as they walked towards the mansion.

keyblademastaZP

Full Name: Jamie Mustang
Alias: Element
Power: control of the elements (Fire, water, earth, darkness, ect.)(But mainly only goodat fire and darkness)
Appearence:
Rurouni%20Kenshin%202.jpg
except he where sunglasses because his eyes turn color wit hhis mood
Personality: Keeps to himself except for when he defends someone, couragous, quite most of the time
Bio: When he was 14 1/2 someone murdered his parents. He went looking for him and when he found him he got so angry he blew up half his town with his powers. Since then he has been on the run. Until he found the academy a few days ago.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

She kept quiet. "Don't call me a freak alright. I don't like it." Sure Ali could be sensitive at times, but what girl wasn't? She began to feel the feather slip out of her hair and she retied it within a matter of seconds. She had practice with this since she was little so it had become a task she did alot and could do flawlessly. "In a humans words i am a freak. I nmy words, I am jsut unique and have what someone else doesnt't have but secretly longs for."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Calm down, I didn't mean anything by it." Chris said as he glanced around the grounds.
"So what kind of "mutant" are ya?......what makes you "special"?" Chris asked, still examining his new home.
Living on the streets for two years, Chris didn't care what the mansion was like, but this place was heaven to him.

kingdomwolfblade

"I harness phoenix powers. But the only thing i can really do right now is create small flames. Last time i tried turning into a full blown phoenix I almost died. Though I've done it before... I don't know how but I have." She hadn't discovered her healing powers at the moment so she didn't even consider them as something she had withthin her.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
" Hey, I asked first" Chris said as he winked at Amme.
"Me, I can't die, also I'm stronger and faster than most..........but no Juggarnaut" Chris said as he rubbed the back of his head nervously.
"Phoenix powers, eh?.....what about you.......sorry didn't catch your name, well didn't catch either fo your names" Chris continued.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"Well, great and/or desturbed minds think alike," Amme said lightly, a smirk betraying her cool tone. "Me, I'm an elementalist. I control energy. Weird, huh? Not many people even know about the spirit element. Watch." tweaking her finegrs in mid-air, she conjured up a rose that was made of iridescent black light. Concentrating hard, she made the bud bloom and die in a matter of seconds. "I can animate things. It's a lot of fun." as the flower faded, she pointed a finger in front of her and used it to write as she would a pen, creating shining letters that spelt out, 'Amme'.

Last edited:

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"That is so awesome!"Chris excalimed as he watxhed Amme create the rose.
Chris turned to Ali and asked " what about you, can you make, like fire things, cos that would be sweet."
"Feels like I have no powers compared to these two" Chris thaught to himself as he he walked along side them.

kingdomwolfblade

"Nothing special. I can't concentrate enough to make anything truely spectacular." She couldn't concentrate while walking to make a smal lflame to warm her hands again so she kept her hands in her pockets. She was beginning to feel abit crowded as she got closer and closer to the rest of the group. Despite the body heat she knew they would all be giving off, the heat she longed for even though a fires heat was much more comforting. she began to fall back from the group a bit to give herself some space.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
As he looked around the extremly well decorated mansion he watched the other students infront of him. He was still feeling shy with the others around him but he knew that eventually he would have to get to know some people. So in a shy and quiet manner e walked up to the small group of kids infront of him,

"Hmm...excuse me, i was just wondering if i could.......hmm....tag along with you lot for a while?"

Looking at them he felt a little embarrassed as he realised that he was a year older then them. they all looked about 15 or 16 while he was 17, so he took a step back and looked at the ground while waiting or an answer.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Well I'm likin' the whole situation of it being only me and two, might I say, hot, girls, but hey, it's a free country" Chris said as he smiled at James.
"So I guess you have to take the questionare, name? thing that makes ya "special"? Chris said as he continued to walk around the grounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back