• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-men Mansion RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Still feeling kinda shy James walked forward and joined them, but he felt a little happier and confident around them. His englis accent stood out like a light in a dark room. it wasn't posh but it just stood out above the others in the room.

"Thanks. Well my Name's James Ashcroft and i can harness gold energy."

Without leting the others imagine what he was talking about he took a step back and turned his skin to gold, before turning back. he thn looked at the ground again in his shy way and walked back to them,

"So what about you lot."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Jesus, am I the only one with powers people can't see?"Chris said aloud.
"My "gift" is immortality and super-human speed and strenght, which come in handy ever now and then" he said he cracked his knuckles, before continuing "The names Chris Murphy by the way."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Her temper flared up within a matter of seconds and glared at chris.(touchy touchy she is. but she'll cool down later.)) "I'm sick and tired of your attitude." She was just easily offended or annoyed by others when she hardly knew them. She stalked off right after that shoving her way through the group despite the fact that the larger group always made her feel surrounded. She was probably claustrophobic.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Chris walked straight behind Ali, finally catching up with her.
"Wow, wow, wow, calm down, toots" Chris said as he put his and on her shoulder.
"What'd I do? I was just messing around, you've got to learn how to lighten up" Chris said as he removed his hand and walked away from her.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
james watched as Chris made the remark. Even if it was a slight bit funny, james didn't like. Walking over he walked to the other side of Ali and tried to help her out,

"Hey Chris, that wasn't the nicest thing to say. Just leave her alone ok."

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

Before Chris had a chacne to walk away she spun around and sent a punch flyingtowards his face. " Don't you even dare touch me or you'll get something much worse then a swing at your face." She adjusted her messenger bag and turned back around to continue walking. She once again fixed the feather at a walk.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Shane walked along the outside of the Xavier mansion, staring up at it, amazed by the sheer size of it. This place was gigantic, and Shane wasn't sure if it ever ended.

The crunching sound of shoes on snow caught his attention and his head jerked around, eyes searching for the source. It was a girl, about his age, apparently in a bad mood. She looked very sad and distressed. Maybe she felt out of place.

Stepping forward to try and console this new girl, SHane froze when he saw two more people run out to join her, trying to do the very same thing. Meeting a new person was hard enough, but meeting them in herds was nearly impossible.

However, curiosity got the best of him and Shane felt a tugging urge to know what was going on. In his mind, he created an image of a crow. His skin began to change, feathers sprouting painlessly. In moments, an average crow stood where Shane had been standing. It flew inconspicously towards the group, landing and pecking at the ground.

SHane listened intently, eager to know why the girl was sad.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Chris ducked out of the way, as Ami fist skimmed the side of his face.
"This girl has issues" Chris said to himself as he stared at Ali, shoked at the fact she tried to punch him.
"Do you do that often, cos I'd like to be ready next time" Chris snapped at Ali, before walking away.

kingdomwolfblade

Serves him right, she thought to herself. She leaned against the mansion wall. The other students had already got inside but she just let herself stay outside. She mumbled to herself as she let herself slide down to the ground where she began to concentrate on making a small ball of fire which she hid in herhands again. She closed her eyes blocking out the rest of the world. She had to calm down...she had to calm down. She had made a very bad move back there but that was because of her quick temper. It was still uncalled for and she shouldn't have done it.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amme leaned against a tree and watched the others, iridescent eyes flicking from one person to the next. A lone crow pecked at the snowy ground a few feet away.

"How odd," she said to herself. "A crow aimlessly wandering by itself." she ran a hand through her black hair nad kept her eyes on the bird out of boredom.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"She's a violent one."

Shane the Crow watched as the girl tried to punch a boy in the face and stalked off, her eyes blazing with anger. She reached the mansion wall and just crumbled, sitting in a ball. Cupping her hands together, she created fire.

"Perfect timing."

Gathering up all of the emoional strength his crow self was capable of, SHane hopped over to the girl, staring at her through beady eyes. He cocked his head to the side, just standing there, watching her.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
" If this is what I can expect here, it'll be just like living on the streets, except with beds" Chris thought to himself as he entered the mansion.
He spotted Amme out in the garden and soon left the mansion again and quickened his pace to catch up to her.
"Wait for me" he called as he approached her.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

She felt somethign watching her and the instant she opened her eyes the fire died. Crap.. she thought to herself. She looked atthe crow. "Well what do you want. I don't have anything for you." She began to think about how she came close to acctually hitting Chris in the face and it made her chuckle slightly. To bad she hadn't hit him. Though last time she did him someone their nose was broken. But they had provoked her.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
"Ok, now your just showing off" Chris said as he watched the birds dissapear.
"........or flirting" Chris said chancing his arm.
"Either way I can't blame ya" Chris said as leant against the tree looking up at the sky.

kingdomwolfblade

The instant the bird talked her eyes widened and she stood up from the snow leaning against the wall. Birds weren't supposed to talk. Not at all, of course anythign could be possible here but a talking crow was just unimaginable. "Crows...aren't supposed...to talk," she said pretty shakily. "Show yourself."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Oh, sorry. I'm sorry. Hold on."

The bird, much to the relief of Ali, stopped apologizing and closed it's eyes. It began to get very large, eventually reaching Shane's height. Slowly, the feather's disappeared, replaced by Shane's clothes. In moments, Shane himself was stnading there, looking at himself to make sure everything had come back.

"Oh, thank god the clothes came back this time...Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

He smiled a somewhat uncomfortable smile and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"My name's Shane."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back