• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

Where the heck is Olympus Coliseum in BBS?! I mean Famitsu just came out with ten pages on KH and not one of them had Herc or phil or anybody from that world, what's going on? Did they just like take that world out of the game or what, cause that would be freakin' wacked up!

Birnax

You need to calm down. Just because the world hasn't appeared in the scans, doesn't mean it won't be in the game. Be patient and wait.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hopefully it got cut because that world is way repetitive and boring. I wanted to cut my jugular when playing it in 358.

And before anyone says "whats about that scene with Ven and Master Xenaort" Well its possable they can use it but just change the world there encounter happens in

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Most likely Olympus and another disney based world (I pray it's Atlantica) will be revealed in next month's Famitsu. Besides it is already confirmed that Olympus is in BBS since it was seen in a trailer of BBS before.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It'll probably be revealed next month with another world (I'm hoping for Notre Dame). If not, like Vice said, they can easily just move Ven and MX's encounter to another location.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It'll probably be revealed next month with another world (I'm hoping for Notre Dame). If not, like Vice said, they can easily just move Ven and MX's encounter to another location.

I'm hoping for Notre Dame and Atlantica both, and even though Notre Dame is the world I have hoped to see in KH for so long, I would rather have Atlantica in BBS if I had to choose, that way there would be an explanation for how Triton knew of the keyblade and it's wielder. Also I hope Olympus has not been cut because it has so much potiential for BBS, though I wish they would add Mt. Olympus or a greek city or something.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just because we dont see it, it doesnt mean they took it out xD
lets hope they dont show it. it would be cool to have at least one world that we know nothing about :D

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I personally think it was removed, but I could easily be wrong. I would much rather have a new world instead though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I personally think it was removed, but I could easily be wrong. I would much rather have a new world instead though.

It could also have alot of importance and thus they don't want to reveal too much about it until December.

Yuuki

lets just be happy we wont see atlantica >.>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lets just be happy we wont see atlantica >.>

We don't know that for sure, in fact there are tons of reasons why Atlantica could be in BBS. Since BBS is linking things to worlds or characters from KH1 and 2, Atlantica has a very good chance of being in BBS.

Yuuki

We don't know that for sure, in fact there are tons of reasons why Atlantica could be in BBS. Since BBS is linking things to worlds or characters from KH1 and 2, Atlantica has a very good chance of being in BBS.
indeed but lets hope not .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back