• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF?! No Olympus Coliseum?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It'll probably be in later issues...but I'd rather have a Toy Story world instead....and an Atlantica world would be good...because i hope its like it was in KH2.

And if there's going to be no Olympus Coliseum, then they can switch the scene...but I'd rather they didn't.

I say just keep the Olympus Coliseum and add in a Toy Story, Atlantica, and Notre Dame world...that'd be good.

Kiwi +

Awards
Hopefully it didn't get cut out.. i want to see this place in BbS..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Haven't you ever heard of the movie, The Hunchback of Notre Dame? It is a world that a lot of people are hoping will be in BBS or KH3.

H

Haxon

Ohhhhh that humpback guy!!! I used to love that movie! Yeah thats a great idea, it would fit perfectly in the game... but it would probably be better for KH3 because then people would ask stuff like, why was it in BBS but never in the other games? What heppened after that?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ohhhhh that humpback guy!!! I used to love that movie! Yeah thats a great idea, it would fit perfectly in the game... but it would probably be better for KH3 because then people would ask stuff like, why was it in BBS but never in the other games? What heppened after that?

You mean like how they will ask about deep space and enchanted domninon?

(Hurry up and get back to the Ienzo/vanitus thread)

terrabbs

Because the keyblade knowledge would be an example of meddling in other worlds which is what TAV are not supposed to do. The keyblade's existence is not common knowledge.
braig knew about it leon and the gang knew about it and there is a legend about it how is it not common knoweldge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back