• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Wow! Shiny New Things!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The level thing was accidentally revealed a few days ago, and taken off after about an hour.

I can't really explain it, since I'm not fully aware of how it runs. All I know is that I was level 100 and couldn't level up anymore. And a few others are too, which is why there's a social group of it XD.

That's fine, DG. As long as we get it before really late Sunday, it'll be fine. Anywhere before ten PM will make me happy.

A

Audo

I'm guessing Central, since isn't that what that part of Canada goes by? Meh, I don't know.

All I know is that we're getting new skins, and the whole 'level' thing.
Most likely Pacific Time since that's the time zone he lives in...

One thing's for sure: It won't be up exactly on the 13th. During the day sometime.
Ah. Makes sense. Is it all going to come at us in one big she-bang or gradual updates throughout the day?

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
I missed that level thing so now I'm curious about what it is,hehe! Wonder what the big surprise oday can be.

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
oh, right, New Zealand I see. It's just 11.30 in the morning here :p

Awards
Dg, I would like to formally lodge a complaint.
It is now the 14th of July, and there is still no big update.
I would hope to see better effort from you in the future.

Don't take this too seriously...

Awards
Dg, I would like to formally lodge a complaint.
It is now the 14th of July, and there is still no big update.
I would hope to see better effort from you in the future.

Don't take this too seriously...
lol, It's 7:30 AM on the 13th where I live.

Anyway, I really am looking forward to these updates. I want to find out what the heck this "level" thing is.