• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow! Shiny New Things!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The level thing was accidentally revealed a few days ago, and taken off after about an hour.

I can't really explain it, since I'm not fully aware of how it runs. All I know is that I was level 100 and couldn't level up anymore. And a few others are too, which is why there's a social group of it XD.

That's fine, DG. As long as we get it before really late Sunday, it'll be fine. Anywhere before ten PM will make me happy.

A

Audo

I'm guessing Central, since isn't that what that part of Canada goes by? Meh, I don't know.

All I know is that we're getting new skins, and the whole 'level' thing.
Most likely Pacific Time since that's the time zone he lives in...

One thing's for sure: It won't be up exactly on the 13th. During the day sometime.
Ah. Makes sense. Is it all going to come at us in one big she-bang or gradual updates throughout the day?

Rix

:)
Awards
I missed that level thing so now I'm curious about what it is,hehe! Wonder what the big surprise oday can be.

Rix

:)
Awards
oh, right, New Zealand I see. It's just 11.30 in the morning here :p

Awards
Dg, I would like to formally lodge a complaint.
It is now the 14th of July, and there is still no big update.
I would hope to see better effort from you in the future.

Don't take this too seriously...

Dg, I would like to formally lodge a complaint.
It is now the 14th of July, and there is still no big update.
I would hope to see better effort from you in the future.

Don't take this too seriously...

lol, It's 7:30 AM on the 13th where I live.

Anyway, I really am looking forward to these updates. I want to find out what the heck this "level" thing is.

Back